Page 1 of 102

Page 1
Page   of 102
Page 2 Page 102

arjunaluis

Goldie

arjunaluis

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
This is what i feel purvi should do...i have started after ovi giving purvi the deal...it is my imaginary script...so if you guys like it i shall follow through...let me know

After the party purvi comes home more confused then ever, she starts to cry and cries somemore unable to choose between the person who gave her life, archana and the person who now makes her heart beat...her life...arjun she keeps thinking what should i do...i can't break arjun's heart and also i can't see my mother's heart break...she starts to cry again..she prays to god to show her the right part and falls asleep...from all the crying she has done...

The next morning she wakes up with the morning rays on her face...she opens her eyes and for the first time since her sister gave her the deal, she sees hope...and she finally realizes hope is all she needed to fight for her mother...

She walks to the mirror and sees her young self with her mother...archana telling her that

you are just scared,
this happens to all hero,
the low moment,
before you fight back.

purvi knows it is time to fight back...more determine than ever, purvi goes to bathe then prays to god to be with her in every step she is going to take...

she sees her mother, making her breakfast like she has always done for the past 18 years..she thinks to herself i will not let you cry another tear...she goes to her mother, gives her a bear hug..

archana is suprised and ask what is wrong?
purvi:-nothing mother, i am going to see arjun..
archana:- ok, beta..
purvi:- bless me aai..purvi falls on archana's leg...in her heart she thinks i need your blessing today more than i have ever needed..
archana:- archana blesses, whatever you wish for you will get and kisses her forehead..
purvi:- thanks aai...and i love you
archana:- not as much as i love you...
(purvi thinks no aai, today i will prove to you and this whole world that i love you as much as you love me)

purvi sees arjun waiting for her
arjun:- well, well who is late now..he is pulling her leg and making funny faces
purvi:- i come late one day and you have so much to say
arjun:- when i come late, you also have a lot to say..
(they both laugh)
purvi:- arjun, i want to ask you something and you must promise me you will do it
arjun:- i promise you..meri jaan you know i will do anything and everything for you...
purvi:- ok then, first promise me you won't tell anyone what i am going to ask you to do not even    DK sir..
arjun:- Ok...you are scarying me...(arjun was thinking how worried purvi was yesterday) but first stop calling my father DK sir..he is your FIL..call him dad like me..
purvi..Dad??? are you crazy??
arjun:- no..i am serious..he would love it if you call him dad..
purvi:- i will call him baba ok..
arjun:- ok, so what did you want?
purvi:- i...i want you to find some people who can...well can beat up sachin dada...
arjun:- WHHAAATTT..
purvi:-calm down..i just want them to beat him up a little..
arjun:- CALM DOWN...you want me to find people who can beat sachin up and you want me to calm down...purvi what is going on..tell me..
purvi tells arjun about ovi's deal
arjun:- who is shocked tells purvi please don't tell me you want to sacrifice me..i am not a toy,lamb or goat..i am a person and person who can never love ovi..i will never be happy with her..ever..and she won't be happy with me..please understand that...
purvi:-i do understand and that's why i come up with this plan
purvi tells arjun her plan
arjun:- you think it will work?
purvi:- it has too or i will have to sacrifice you...my little goat..she laughs
arjun sees his old purvi back, the purvi who is willing to fight for something right and not back down, not the purvi he saw yesterday...he now believe her
arjun:- why can't you find this guys yourself?
purvi:- what would people say if the saw the great DK's DIL talking with other man...
arjun:- so you don't care what people would say about me..
purvi:- no...laughing..no i can't go because i need to do something else..i need to sent savita and ovi away for a few days..so that this plan can work...anyway's we only have 8 days left..with such short time left, i need your help...
arjun:- meri jaan, i am with you every step of the way

they both go their separate ways...

if you guys like it...i shall continue...Smile

Edited by arjunaluis - 03 April 2014 at 7:11pm

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

anila_appanpansimron...NAIKERsarika13latchimepersaudjeemanrocksswedishdesigirlARluv16achyuthaanoognasweeti_cutiediana72saf2012adittynabitathapaKhushiLovesArVivgirikath1Chandnii95vesukreya204Amanda126srijasrijMadloverofRD*Maleena*JShivsonycs001jojo1986Sakhilesoapwatcher1Jaishankargaurav_ankita08-LiveLaughLove--Latty-SimplyAshVikianramya.reddyParinLyksShaktiashvikluverrrMagicalParibonibrightpallavi25peachesnplumsHuma-SilverBellOrchid25

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "An OS-what purvi should do-update pg 100 ovi jumps" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

na_61611

na_61611

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
It was nice...please please please please do continue :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soapwatcher1

Jaishankar

IF-Dazzler

Jaishankar

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Abhi u need to be the writer of the show LOL...Wonderful thoughts..Alas if CV's ever can think at least 1% of ur thoughts things would be far better LOLD'oh

arjunaluis

Goldie

arjunaluis

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaishankar

Abhi u need to be the writer of the show LOL...Wonderful thoughts..Alas if CV's ever can think at least 1% of ur thoughts things would be far better LOLD'oh

Hai Jai..you flatter me too much...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed i was just so tired of the normal crap the CV's was giving us so i decided to change it a little...being a HRF group member i was trying to go for hopeful and positive...

Edited by arjunaluis - 31 August 2012 at 4:57pm

Jaishankar

arjunaluis

Goldie

arjunaluis

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by na_61611

It was nice...please please please please do continue :)

Thanks a lot...SmileSmile

Jaishankar

IF-Dazzler

Jaishankar

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arjunaluis

Hai Jai..you flatter me too much...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed i was just so tired of the normal crap the CV's was giving us so i decided to change it a little...being a HRF group member i was trying to go for hopeful and positive...

Yes you are making all HRF members proud dear LOL..I would love to see one for Arman too dear..On what Arman should do or Archu/Manav should do ,something like that..That would be amazing to read as well...Waiting for that too re..Wink

Edited by Jaishankar - 31 August 2012 at 5:10pm

arjunaluis

Goldie

arjunaluis

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 5:31pm | IP Logged

Yes you are making all HRF members proud dear LOL..I would love to see one for Arman too dear..On what Arman should do or Archu/Manav should do ,something like that..That would be amazing to read as well...Waiting for that too re..Wink

spoiler alert...yes that's my plan this story is going to lead to Arman...

Jaishankar

Jaishankar

IF-Dazzler

Jaishankar

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 6:02pm | IP Logged

spoiler alert...yes that's my plan this story is going to lead to Arman...

I am so waiting for it..Smile

arjunaluis

Post Reply New Post

Go to top