LRL DREAMS CONTINUES...UPDATE 1/08/12 - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago

NAINA LIFT?????

Imagine all kma gang in naina's house during leave from their respective duties...they all have passed out and are now officers...

And when I say everyone is present in her house I mean rajveer, abhimanyu, shalini, suriji, gunny and our favourite 6...INCLUDING NAVEEN [yes here he is alive...vaapis aa gaya apna bhoot...kaise, kyun??? Well...fictitious story hai yaar...uske bina likhi nahin jaayegi...lol...so just imagine ki vo dushman ki kaid mein tha and he came back] and about our rajveer..well he's the same but  now a bit more relaxed and happy as his best friend is back to be his partner in crime...he still havn't confessed about his feelings to naina ...everyone knows about RN's silent love and their admiring glances towards each other EXCEPT NAVEEN...

In the living room everyone is sitting and chilling out...naina has gone out  somewhere and Is not present there...

Abhimanyu- kamaal hai nainital ka mausam bhi...kabhi bhi baarish hone lagti hai...

Naveen- wow...thanks for the news...

Everyone giggled...they all by now knows everything about naveen..the amount of ruckus he can create within seconds...he is even funnier than the six friends together who are younger than him in age..

Aalekh-arre ye naina kahan reh gayi...

Naman-dekhne gayi lagti hai ki nainital mein sab theek hai ke nahin...

Everyone laughed at this...

Shaantanu-arre yaar mujhe to darr hai kahin kisi se LIFT to nahin le li...[he said this insisting on the word LIFT]

Shalini-lift?????

Naman, Naveen and Shaan started laughing like maniacs at this...

Abhi-arre koi humein bhi to bataao what is happening..

Shaan[still laughing]-ohhh you've got to hear this...

Naman-haan haan suniye aapko pata chalega ki hum naina ko kaise sambhaalte aaye hain..

Rajveer was all confused...what about naina????poor him...ab aage aake pooch bhi nahin sakta kuch...the famous "SAALA" is alive and back...shak ho gaya to bekaar mein pittega...so silent mode is his favourite mode these days..uppar se jale pe namak daalne ke liye mr.shaantanu...he is too friendly with naina...arrrgghh...rajveer's life is in mess..bol kuch sakte nahin and saha ja nahin raha...

Shaan-haan to hua yun..ki hum gaye school trip pe mussoorie...main naina aur naman...

Naman-aur jaane se pehle maasi [naina's mom] ne humein instructions ki lambi chaudi list di ki naina ko ye nahin karne dena, naina ko vo nahin karne dena...aur bechari maasi karti bhi kya...hamari naina thi hi itni samjhdaar..

Shaan-haan...ye naina jaisi ab hai na...vaisi hamesha se nahin thi...i mean ab to madam ka dimaag kuch zyada hi chalta hai par hamesha aisa nahin tha...uske saath hamesha kisi na kisi ka hona zaroori tha nahin to pata nahin kab kya karde...uske hisaab se duniya mein koi buraai nahin thi..sab log bhut hi acche aur helpful hote hain aisa uska manna tha..and laziness ke mamle mein to usne world record banaya tha...matlab agar do plates utha ke kitchen mein rakh de to uska next dialogue hota tha " oh god!!! I am so tired"...

Rajveer smiled hearing this...he was imagining his little naina, all cute and lazy...

Shalini saw him smiling and  poked him...

Shalini[murmering]- control your emotions captain...ye mat bhooliye ki ab aapke saamne BHAI naam ki ek diwaar khadi hai...

Rajveer-I know..samjh nahin aata iss naveen ke aane ki khushi manaau ya dukh...

Shalini giggled and raj smiled at his own joke..

Shaan-to hum teeno aur 2 aur ladkiyan jo hamare group mein thi hum sab poora din Mall Road ghoomte rahe..khoob shopping ki, khoob khaaya, bhut halla kiya and what not...and obviously itne tiring din ke baad hamari princess bhut hi tired thi...

Naman-ghoomte ghoomte raat ho gayi aur hamari bhut koshishon ke baad bhi humein koi taxi, rickshaw kuch nahin mila hotel jaane ke liye..so obviously we had to walk...

Shaan-and hotel was good two or two and a half kms away from mall...to shayad kuch 1 km hi chale honge ki madam naina shuru ho gayi...

Flashback...

Naina-oh god!!!!!! I can't walk  iske aage...please kuch karo...

Naman-haan haan wait naina...tumhaara prince charming aata hi hoga..tumhe apne white horse pe baitheyga aur hotel tak drop kar dega...

Everyone had a good laugh at naina...

Naina- oh shutup...tum logon ko mazaak soojh raha hai???main kabhi itna nahin chali...

Shaan-ofcourse...princess naina aapne kabhi koi kaam khud kiya bhi hai ??

And suddenly before naina could answer that a car stopped near them...there were 2 guys in that car and obviously any sane person could tell by looking at them that they were not good guys...any sane person mind it but not naina...she was too innocent to  think otherwise..

One guy'lift anyone???

Naina[chirpily ] -wowww...lift????great...chalo guys..oh god maine kuch aur maang liya hota bhagwan se..

The guys smirked looking at her from top to bottom but naina was oblivious to all that...she was in her own happy world..

Shaan-move you guys or else you'll repent later..

Naina[loudly]-what??????? Shaan have you gone mad???

Shaan-stay out of this naina...and shutup...

Naman-tum log abhi bhi yahin khade ho????

[saying this naman and shaan both picked big bricks each which were lying near the road and the guys in the car fled away fearing any damage to their car]

Naina-shit...tum dono pagal ho kya??? Vo log hamari help kar rahe the aur tumne unhein bhaga diya????

Shaan[pulled his hair in frustration]- hum nahin tu pagal hai..dimag kabhi kaam karta hai kya tera???

Naman-ye pooch iske paas dimaag hai bhi ya nahin..

Naina[cutely]-what do mean??? I am brainless?????

Shaan and naman-yes...

Naman-tujhe to akela chodna hi itna bada risk hai ...pata nahin kab kya ho jaaye..

Naina[with tears]-I am gonna call bhaiya...tum dono bhut bure ho...ek to mujhe itna chalwaya aur fir lift bhi nahin lene di aur ab mujhe brainless bol rahe ho...i won't talk to you both...

And surely the first thing that naina did after reaching hotel was to call naveen and told him how tired she was and how is she missing him coz nobody loves her except him...and all naveen could do was smile at his little sister's innocence]

End of flashback...

Everyone was in fits by the time shaan and naman told them this incident...raj couldn't believe that they were talking about the same naina whom he loves...such level of innocence????? Where is that lost???? But then he knows that his love was forced to grow up too early coz of the circumstances...

Just then naina entered and everyone looked at her...

Naina-oh god..i am so tired...

This led to another round of laughter..this time huda fell from the chair whereas raj choked on the water he had just sipped...

Naina-what??????ho kya raha ye sab????

Shalini-naina...aap aa gayi? Did someone give you the LIFT??

Naina[confused]-no...i drove to the mall na so why would I need a LIF...before she could complete she saw naman and shaan hiding behind naveen and laughing with hands on their mouth...and then she definitely got what the matter was...

Naina[shouted]-I'll kill you both...

Again...another round of laughter from everyone...raj couldn't help but laugh too seeing his naina so pissed..

On the other side naina couldn't help but notice him too...afterall she was most embarrassed coz all this was discussed in front of him...a soft blush was surely crept on her cheeks but everyone was too busy laughing to notice that...

Abhi[controlling himself]- naina..hum bas itna poochna chahte hain..ki aap agar akeli hoti to..i mean if shaantanu and naman would not have been there to kya aap seriously unse lift le leti???

Naina couldn't help but smile at her own silliness..

Naina was slowly letting her guard down and becoming the old naina once again as her dear brother was by her side now...

Naina[cutely]-to main karti I was so tired...i mean I was supposed to be the most laziest person existing on earth aur inn logon ne mujhe itna chalwaya...it was such a...such a...

Yudi- such a ?????

Naina-Traumatic Experience...

Do I need to say that there was another round of laughter even bigger and louder than the previous one???????

[ok guys..this was it...i am very nervous now...i really don't know that you guys will be able to connect with these random scenes or not??? Afterall its my imagination...so I don't know about how u all will imagine my imagination๐Ÿ˜†

ONE THING I WOULD LIKE TO MENTION IS THAT EVEN THOUGH I HAVEN'T INCLUDED EVERYONE'S NAME IN THIS PART THAT DOES NOT MEAN THAT THEY WERE NOT PRESENT THERE...

IN THIS PART TWO PEOPLE WERE TELLING AN INCIDENT FROM NAINA'S PAST AND EVERYONE WAS JUST LISTENING...SO ALL WERE PRESENT THERE...RIGHT FROM 6 FRIENDS TO SURIJI AND GUNNY...SO IMAGINE EVERYONE CHILLING OUT TOGETHER]

P.S-

I KNOW THERE IS NO DIRECT RN IN THIS..AND I GUESS MANY OF MY ONE SHOTS WILL BE LIKE THIS BUT I WANT YOU GUYS TO IMAGINE A SCENARIO WERE RAJ IS VERY MUCH PRESENT IN NAINA'S HOUSE., SITTING IN THE GROUP AND JUST OBSERVING HIS NAINA DOING THE SILLY THINGS...LIKE HE USED TO OBSERVE HER EVERY MOVE IN THE SERIAL...I FEEL ITS VERY CUTE AND ROMANTIC... WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?????

Edited by luvraj4ever - 11 years ago
OMG!!!!! can u read my mind????๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

i mean ke mein hamesha se socha karti thi ke kash aisa hota kepoori LRL team Naina ke ghar par ho (bass Nair,BC aur Bhargav ko chor ke) aur sath hi sath Naveen bhi zinda ho...aur in sab cheezon ke beech Raj ko Naina ke bare me kuch pata chale like wo pehle kaisi thi her childish behavior how naughty she was..and all.

aur is OS me wo sab tha jo mein chahti thi this is the best OS i ever read...Awesomr work dear๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

agar aise aur bhi shots likhe hai tumne to maza a jayega!!!๐Ÿ‘

aur ek baat ye mein yakeen se keh sakti hoon ki sabse pehle meine update padha tha raat ke 2 baje ๐Ÿ˜† jab update hua tha๐Ÿ˜†

โค๏ธAyushi

P.S-soryy dear my like button isn't working...๐Ÿ˜”
So..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
thanks to all who hv commented...will reply to your comments soon..
nice OS
but yaar plzz continue All for ur smile.
Gr8 yaar...dis was very nice
Nice OS..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

chalo aap dikhai to di kam se kam ab isi tarah kuch na kuch pesh karti rahiyega๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

nice and funny os hope to see more of RN together๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

and try to update your fic also๐Ÿ˜ณ

Continue soon๐Ÿ˜Š
Gud 1 ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
its nice to have tension free, hassle free RN ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ atleast in FFs OSs they can have fun ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

ReservedEdited by Mahak Sinha - 11 years ago
Welcome back dear
It's nice that u want 2 write OS that's gud n u can use ne idea in it.
Will read n comment on it very soon.