Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah

Hot and Sexy taarak i.e shailesh lodha

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

monajain5

Groupbie

monajain5

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Hey gyus i found this video of an episode where our dear sexxy taarak was shown in VEST removing his shirt
i found this scene very hot aand sexy
so shared it
do watch
scene starts from    8:36 minute in video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZy4nFx_IRg

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Proud-India

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hot and Sexy taarak i.e shailesh lodha" in Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

monajain5

Groupbie

monajain5

Posted: 01 September 2012 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
plz comment guys 

JayVed

Goldie

JayVed

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Guys are not interested in Tarak, so they cannot comment! Frankly, Tarak doesn't have the muscles like Salman Khan for guys to get some inspiration (only in body terms not behavior). In behavior, Tarak is way better.

I am wondering why no one so far as objected to your post (don't worry I don't). I say this because if you think of this issue the other way round, someone commenting on an actress, then that person's post would be tagged as adult and obscene. But when it comes to girls/woman talking about men removing shirt, then there is nothing wrong, why? I think when women talk about topless men, men don't mind, but the other way round women do mind. Isn't this hypocritical and unfair? If men are not allowed to talk of a topless women then even women should not be allowed to talk about topless men. Then right to equality and justice is maintained. Just a thought!!!

monajain5

Groupbie

monajain5

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
ok sorry 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top