SM2kMRP - Madhu shows RK his baby pictures

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

divareena

IF-Sizzlerz

divareena

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged

Welcome to

Sizzlin Madhu Makkiyon ki MadhuR Paradise ...(SM2kMRP)

Zindagi nahin humein doston se pyaari,
Doston pe haazir hai jaan hamaari,
Aankhon mein hamaari aansoon hai toh kya,
Jaan se bhi pyaari hai muskaan tumhaari !

poem (C)varshu ... humari shayiri queen

Rules

Sweet rules...

Entry to this thread only by invitation ... so to enter into the thread can be through by any senior member of the thread ...

SM2kMRP thread is a fun thread... and we are here to have fun! So it is important to keep the thread clean ... for that we have some serious rules ...

Serious rules...

All the creations or any kind of siggys or avis created by Any of the MadhuMakki are exclusive and only the creator has the authority to publicize the image. If any of our images are found in any other social websites or forums.. the person will be reported to mods !

For MadhuMakkies ... Madhu(DD) is very very important so is RK (VD) ... therefore No bashing of characters / Actors is tolerated in SM2kMRP thread... i.e. No bad words should be used to describe any character/actor ...

If you are angry with any character or scene, just say U are angry & U dislike ... that's it ... no need to go over board ... !!! if u are not happy with the track then constructive criticism can be given to the CVs.

WARNING to ALL!!!

If any kind of bashing is done by any member in the thread, then Warnings will be given and they will be asked to leave the thread with immediate effect ...

Naughty rules...

[any rule broken in naughty rules ... then get ready to bear the sazaa ... what sazaa u will get ... u will know once u break it ...

For a change in MB forum ...

sazaa givers & defence lawyers are swapped ...

reena ... mona ... are sazaa givers ...

aash ... deepz ... varsha ... are defence lawyers ... ]

{here are the naughty rules }

1)Quoting each other limited to 3 quotes...

2)sorry kehna mana hai ...

3)the thread will be opened 1 day in advance ... & every one can reserve their places & analysis of episodes will be done after the episode airs ... spamming is not allowed in the thread before the episode airs ...

If any rule is offended by any Madhu Makkies beautiful and wonderful sazaas are given to them By Sazaa Givers ...

******ALL madhu makkies who open a thread will have to post the rules **** plz follow the rules mentioned above ***

thank you ...

threads will be opened after every episode & promo to discuss on it ... by the members of the group ...

Edited by divareena - 31 August 2012 at 1:49pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_lehar_dewdropred

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SM2kMRP - Madhu shows RK his baby pictures" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

divareena

IF-Sizzlerz

divareena

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 2:06pm | IP Logged

it was funny when bitto told sikander that he thought there was a dog moving around. LOLLOL lool sikander as a hero, no one will go to watch him even if the tickets are given free. LOLLOLLOL

Kuku and sikander want to see RK loose so they decide to help madhu. They are trying to cause trouble between RK and madhu.

Sikander leaves the pictures outside madhu's room. Madhu shows the pictures to RK, who is furious and tells him to apologise to her mum. I don't think madhu will give the pictures to the media. She is just saying this to make him say sorry.  RK needs to realise to learn to respect others.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_lehar_

dewdropred

IF-Stunnerz

dewdropred

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 8:35pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by divareena

it was funny when bitto told sikander that he thought there was a dog moving around. LOLLOL lool sikander as a hero, no one will go to watch him even if the tickets are given free. LOLLOLLOL

reena me so agree ... even if i am dying of boredom ... shall not watch movie with bandar LOL

Kuku and sikander want to see RK loose so they decide to help madhu. They are trying to cause trouble between RK and madhu.

i hope madhu realises that kuku & bandar may coz trouble in her life & bandar has evil intentions ...
Sikander leaves the pictures outside madhu's room. Madhu shows the pictures to RK, who is furious and tells him to apologise to her mum. I don't think madhu will give the pictures to the media. She is just saying this to make him say sorry. RK needs to realise to learn to respect others.
i 2 think tht madhu shall not give pics 2 media ... but she may use them ... but question is in the middle of night ... how come she went out & got the pics developed ...

my reply in red

_lehar_

_lehar_

IF-Sizzlerz

_lehar_

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
nice analysis reena...Smile
hima my thought was exactly same madhu might not publish those pictures but she want to see his reaction after seeing those pictures...
but but that kuku and sikku duo will publish those photos and again madhubala will become victim of RK's angry...

dewdropred

bangalores

IF-Rockerz

bangalores

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
wonder what is the big deal...
when Madhu opened the envelop and saw the photos of Jr. RK i was like 'khoda pahad and nikala chooha!!'
did any  of us consider the envelop to contain those images... i was busy thinking there wud be some scandalous pics of RK with some hot ( though my defenition of hot disagree with the CVs seeing the top heroines who are paired opposite the superstarWink) and famous actress/ socialite/ actorLOL... (me and my OTT imaginationsLOLLOL)
but his childhood images!!!
so what was there in it for madhu to feel bad about blackmailing him with it? she just got the information that those images are precious to him and he wants it kept secret... it was a personal thing... the snaps became important only coz of his attachment to it... it wud not hurt any one else if they were published... a complete contrast to the impact of the pics RK got published...
strike at his weakness,what else was she to do to win against a merciless strategist, who ruthlessly insulted his own mother?
missed the fun part of BIttu-SikkuCry

dewdropred

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.