Anandi mockers bashers create your own thread

Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Every day...someone opens up a silly thread mocking anandi and telling that she has no self respect yada yada based on assumptions. They do not have any tangible proof from the show that would support their claims.

The entire forum is having a negative vibe in the best of the days..(eg. Engagement)

New accounts are created stating the same thing again an again an again.

Moderators pls tell them to create ONE discussion thread instead of opening the same topic MILLION times. 

We have one appreciation thread and rest of the threads are just screaming negativity. 

So pls...pls... Have one thread where the negative thinking paranoid people wanna hang out then, that would be their safe haven.

Anandi and shiv are getting married.
Jagya will. Eventually return to gauri.
And they will repent.

That's it. That's what the cvs are showing right now. So if anyone thinks otherwise...talk in one thread instead of swarming the forum...with multiple threads and mostly these threads are created by newbies who probably are the same person creating multiple ids.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sreevask thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Completely agree with the post...
Yes... Really the wilfull malice is taking out the serenity...n leaving the experience of head ache due to polluted environment ... Hope this wd curtail further damage n inject sense as the purpose is not to keep on reporting ... Lets avoid mockery of rules to save our beautiful garden of bv...
KamalikaG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Totally agree!👏 I don't understand all this fussing! Had The CVs decided to reunite Anandi and Jughead why would they go to such great lengths to introduce Shiv's big family!
I am positive AnSh are going to happen big time!😃

Shaista33 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you and I am with you 100%👍🏼 I'm so bloody irrritated... same thing over and over again like an annoying broken record. So negative. I can't enjoy this forum like I used to. Now I head to only Anjana or Ankitt's threads. And yours. Ya fanfics. Bahot hou giya. Ugly titles. Attacking on besharam basis (virginity, looks, make believe stuff). Kill me now! I can't take it anymore!!!😡🤬☢️🤢🤪
NDDgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
agree with you completely ,  totally  annoying 
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Suchi

Chill.. yes its annoying, but not entirely invalid.  Somethings are depicted by CVs to create unneeded drama like Anandi's hesitation timed with J's arrival at haveli hall.  Yup. Some people assumed worst...all can't react the same, na?

Also its not fair to say every newbie does not have a valid point.  Some regulars r pretty idiotic as we both well know!

All that said, I agree with you Mods need to create some Stickie topics. I would like the following stickie topics:
1. JaAn Reunion - Hopes, Dreams, Tears, Fears...all beefs here!
2. Anjuum's Possible Exit - All discussions here!
3. Does Anandi deserve Shiv!?!

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
sreevask thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
...Lolz...also A dedicated thread 4 diddu(dadisa n Daddu)... Jagat's effect on them..n their fears of separation...commitment to AnSh...