new promo for sat telecast

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago
dadisa says ek baar phir  humari anandi aur shiv ki sagai ka jashn dekhiye sirf aapke liye kal shaam 6.30 baje 
they showed the sagai scenes
the sagai episodes will retelecast tmrw 6.30 pm IST to 9 pm IST😃Edited by ...RamonaG.... - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
This shows how IMPORTANT and SPECIAL AnSh sagai/new rishta is

I am sure now cvs will give the most stress on building AnSh relationship.Finally its testing times for Shiv,'contrasting b/w ex and current' times for anandi and pay back time for Jagya.

Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Exactly..but to understand this people need brains. Those who are devoid of it.,kya karay
.Ranju. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I already saw the repeat telecast of y'day and today's episode at 11 PM😳. Now again tom😆

People who want JaAN reunion should see the repeat telecast 😈
bhavi_shiv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing...will watch again coz dnt knw vapas anandi ki smile kab dekhne milegi...!!!!!
Edited by bhavi_shiv - 11 years ago
Kurup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bhavi_shiv

thanks for sharing...will watch again coz dnt knw vapas anandi ki smile kab dekhne milegi...!!!!!

Tats true.  Anandi kaa smile is the most precious thing coz she hardly smiles in this show.  Wen was the last time she actually smiled before the engagement.  I think wen shiv was eating mango and also I think wen Aashi was there.  I dont remember a smile before or after these two scenes.  If any one remembers just tell me so tat I can watch my guidyaaa smile.  She really has a beautiful smile.
.Ranju. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kurup

Tats true.  Anandi kaa smile is the most precious thing coz she hardly smiles in this show.  Wen was the last time she actually smiled before the engagement.  I think wen shiv was eating mango and also I think wen Aashi was there.  I dont remember a smile before or after these two scenes.  If any one remembers just tell me so tat I can watch my guidyaaa smile.  She really has a beautiful smile.

She laughed in the tabela scene. That episode was too good dont know how many times I have seen😃. Here is the link from youtube which is uploaded by suchi. I love Sid in this epi😳
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-RTs8uBS4s&feature=relmfu