wht aman verma has to say abt his costarz

damsel111 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
c wht aman verma is saying 😳

Fair-weather friends only

Aman Verma recently bore the brunt of a sting operation but nothing can get the actor to clip his fangs. Ask him about the television industry that has been his virtual home for the past eight years and he is ready to spit venom. "I think this industry has a long way to go. Here, people are friends only for those 10-15 days of the month while they are shooting. The attitude is that humara kitchen chalna chahiye. Nobody stands by anybody else here. That is why we are still a chota industry."

Here, people are friends only for those 10-15 days of the month while they are shooting.

hawwww...
is he referring to hussain or juhi by ne meanz πŸ˜• 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jem4Himesh thumbnail

Thanx 4 sharing it damsel!😊

I think Aman is mainly referring to the film industry coz he has done a few films where he only plays a small role! (so i guess they only take up 10-15 days shooting) Coz i know he has worked with Juhi before in Devi (it comes on Sony) and i don't think he was referring to Hussain.

😳😳😳

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hey thats rite aman verma has no frds ,so apne aap ko sayad defend kar rahe haiπŸ˜†
damsel111 thumbnail
πŸ˜† well but dolly saroj of bhabi says that hes the best man she has eva met
this is wht she said before her wedding ab ka pata nahi πŸ˜‰
Shilpa07 thumbnail

really?

i dint knew tht dolly said this abt aman...i mean c never worked wid him as far as i know.

neways watever c thinks...its her attitude.

i think aman is refering to kk cast

damsel111 thumbnail
dolly n aman were together in kalash an old ekta show 😳

i also thought that he is talking abt kumkum cast cus hussain n juhi said in their interviews that they cant say nething...

i think he wanted them to take his side

itna sab kuch karne ke baad bhi 😑 hehe 😳
zara29 thumbnail

well i agree with jem that he is referring to the film industry,as he has & is doing many shows on tv so y did he referto kk cast??????

if it is so as u r saying damsel,so duncare yaar,ase logoun tu apni ghati chupaney ke liye dusroun ko blame karte hain!!!!!😑

luv ur words that""titna sab kuch ho jane ke baad bhi'''''😊

& y shud hussain defend him ,if stupid aman considered him as his friend ,so yyy wasnt happy wen hussain take over KJSS as its new host!!!πŸ˜•

damsel111 thumbnail
πŸ˜† yeah ur rite
KJSS started all over again
everything was new so host purana kaise hota πŸ˜ƒ
Shilpa07 thumbnail

oh yeah ...now i  remember aman n dolly worked in kalash.But actually it was played by amar upadhyay but then changed n aman did tht role.N thts why the serial went offair!!!!

hehe just kiddingπŸ˜†

Actually there was not much diff btwn aman n amar...only one letter is different thts (n)

hahaπŸ˜†

damsel111 thumbnail
πŸ˜† 1 letter n thats it
umm.. shakal bhi thori diff hai
incase u didnt notice πŸ˜‰ hehe kidding πŸ˜›