Just PERFECT..ArSha OS *New*

Posted: 11 years ago

It was Raining Heavily Outside..Shakti could hear the rain lashing on her Roof !

She was quietly sitting besides her window placing one hand on her cheeks n a coffee mug in the other..It was Silence all around..All that could be heard was the Heavy Downpour..

She had a little Smile creeping on her Pretty Face !

She recollected all the Beautiful Memories she shared with HIM ! No Doubt..he is the most Special One in his Life..How they were Truly..Madly and Deeply in LOVE !

Rains..She Loved Them.. The rains always brought back old memories. Memories, she Cherished..They Cherished !

Yet ! For Now..Shakti Missed HIM..She Missed HIS Kunwar !

"I Wish You were Here..Everything would just be Perfect if You were here Right Now !"

She talked to herself..

The doorbell rang !

No wanting to disturb her thoyghts she shouted "Kaka ! Dekhiye na Kaun aaya hai ?"

"Ji Shaku Baby" Kaka replied.

"Shhh..kaka bataiyega nahi usko..Mai Surprise doonga!"

"Amar baba..par aap toh kal aane wale the na ?" kaka asked!

Yes ! There he was Kunwar Amarjeet Singh !

"haan kaka..Par kya karoon..aapki Shaku Baby aur apni Shaku Bai se door raha hi nahi jana zada din" he winked at the Old Kaka !

"Tum ajkal ke bacche bhi na..jao ab fresh ho jao..mai khana b laga deta hu..Baby ji ne b kuch ni khaya aaj..bas Coffee.."

Kunwar Nodded..n moved towards the room where Shakti was there..

"Coffee..Rains..Music..Sab hai..Its Just YOU who is Missing ! I Miss You Kunwar " Shakti Sighed looking outside n sipping her Coffee!

Two Strong arms caught her back..She knew HIS touch!

"I Missed You Even More" Kunwar said kissing her neck !

She just turned back and hugged him Tight..They were meeting after Two Days..Comeon Now..Wasn't This TOO Long for the Love Birds..Yes.being in His Arms meant the WORLD to her n for Him it was The Best Place on Earth..OH How they Loved Each Other! Awww !

Breaking the hug after quite Long..She Spoke "But You Said..You'll Come Tomrrow..Then ?"

"Arree ! Toh..? You Have No Idea How Much I Missed You..But tumko Kya? Abi aaya bhi hut oh dekho kaise welcome kia..With a Question !" Kunwar Pouted!

"Awww'Accha baba I m Sorry ! I Missed You Too..Its Just That'Lev It ! So How was the Event ?" circling her hands around his neck !

He moved her closer keeping his hands around her waist..holding her Tightly..They were Inches Apart "Event'But It would be Perfect agar hum saath hote !"

Now..Theie Lips Met..They were kissing each other passionately not wanting to let each other go away..Their Kiss grew more and more Passionate but they had to part to intake some amount of Oxygen !

Shakti spoke "Accha ! Tell me how much you Missed me ? "
Kunwar Looks out at the Rains which seemed they won't even Stop !
Shakti Pouts " Stop changing the subject Kunwar ! "
Boy: Just look...
Shakti looks out "What Am I doing ? Its not a Joke ! "
Kunwar said "Now count the  Raindrops Falling Down ? "
Shakti looked at him "But that's impossible!"
Kunwar Moved her closer "and so This Much I Missed You n This Much is My Love For YOU ! Never Ending..Which Just can't be Measured..No Words..Just Feelings "

Shakti Smiled and rested her head on his shoulders..They Just Adored the Beautiful Rain !

"Kunwar"

"Hmmm?"

"Yaad hai ! The Day You Proposed Me..Itni hi Baarish Ho Rahi Thi"

"Do YOU Think I can Ever Forget That Day Ever in My Life ?"

"Point ! I LOVE YOU !"

"I Love You Too Shaks" He Kissed her Forehead!

Kaka knocks the room..

"Aa Jaiye!" Kunwar permits!

"Shaku baby ! apnea j dinner ni kia hai..aisi halat mai apko time par khana kha lena chahiye n zada se zada araam karna chahiye!" Kaka spoke in a worrying tone !

"Kaka ! Ap Chinta mat kijiye..Chaliye hum aate hai !" Shaks passed him a smile..!

"WTH ! Tumne abi tak dinner nahi kia..apni nahi toh atleast you should have thought about my Kria no?" Kunwar spoke in an angry tone!

"Kria? Oh Hello..Its my Reyaansh..n Get That Straight ?" keeping her hand securely on her stomach !

"Just One Month..n You'll See That Inside Your Big Tummy is my Sweet lil Angel..My Baby Girl..My Kria !"

"Hawww Kunwar ! How can You Speak Like That? Its My Baby Boy..Mera Rey !"

"Shakti Mohan SINGH .. Don't Argue With Me..A Girl..bas!"

"Oh Hello ! Are You a strologer? Nahi Na ..So How Can You Predict? Just Se..He'll b My Baby Boy..Mumma's Boy !"

"Daddy's Girl"

"No" Shaks Yelled back !

"Yes!" Kunwar was No Less!

"Aaah" Shakti yelled in pain this time.

This was enough to worry Kunwar and Change him to Hyper Kunwar Amarjeet Singh !

He quickly made her sit on the bed !

"Oh Shit ! m sorry ! Kya Hua? Theek toh ho na? Dard ho ra hai? Wait I'll call the doctor ! No..first medicines..ruko..i'll get it !"

Shakti chuckled looking at him which went un noticed by him..

"Arree'Its Okay ! but Mumma's Boy Na?" she made a baby face.

"Haan baba'Mumma's Boy..Mumma's Girl..Jo b tum Chaho..abi utho chalo..lets go to the doctor !" still worried..

Shakti couldn't control more now..She burst into Laughter leaving Kunwar confused!

Seeing him in such a situation..she holded his face in his palms n spoke,

"Awww..mela baby darr gaya..Chill ! Kuch ni hua hai ! Mai bas mazaak kar rahi thi..n look now U agreed that there's a Baby Boy..hehe!" she chuckled.

Kunwar moved her hands n holded them into his..He looked straight into her eyes n spoke.

"Shakti ! Pleasee ab kabhi aise mazaak mat karna..You Know We have waited for this from so Long n Now The Time is Almost there..Its Been 2 years of OUR Marriage n Now the Proof Of Our LOVE..Our Child is Coming in this World..We Always Wanted This..Hai na?

You Know how difficult it was for the two of Us two take This decision..Keeping in Mind that what will happen to OUR Carreer..but We Did..Isn't It?

The Day Jr. Kunwar or Jr. Shakti..Comes..that will be The Happiest Day Of MY Life..Trust Me ! Then It doesn't matter to me whether it's a Boy Or Girl..ehh I Mean Kria or Reyaansh !"

Shakti's tears rolled down n she Hugged him Tight..He could feel she was sobbing !

He hugged her more tightly making her feel comfortable !

"Ab Senti Kyun Ho Gayi?"

"Ab tumne senti maara hai toh ho jaungi na..?  I Love You" she spoke facing him !

"I Love You Too !"

He smiled at her wife's innocence!

"Chale ab? Apne is Bade se Tummy mai aur kuch daalne? Pata nahi abi tak Kitna gain kar lia hoga? I dun even remember when I last picked u in my Arms..But ba ba re ! abhi kar lia na tohhh'Kria ke Universe jee hi Bachaenge mujhe !" he took a deep breath.

"Go To Hell Kunwar ! m Not talking to You..Aise kaise bola tumne..matlab ab wait thoda toh gain karungi hi na..and then..hota h hai aisa toh..tum na.."

And she continued..he simply kept smiling looking at her..n the Next Moment He was Holding him in His Arms..he kept his fingers on her lips "Shhh ! ekdum chup ! Chalo ab !"

"Kunwaarrr ! Niche Utaro !"

"Awww..itni fikr hai meri..Ouucchh Shaks ! Tum bhari ho !"

"Kunwar !" she glared !

"But kuch b ho jaega..baby Girl !"

"Boy"

"Girl"

And This Contiued..they Moved out of the Room..ArSha..typical ArSha..Not even..after 3 years Of Marriage Kunwar Amarjeet Singh-Shakti Mohan Sharma..Uff Shakti Amarjeet Singh are Still The Same..Cute..Adorable n JUST PERFECT !

The Life Moved On With Its Own Pace..Waiting For None..It kept Raining the Whole Night n then Stopped but Still..Their Argument Didn't Stop..hehe !

So..I Hope You Guys Liked It?

It was Just rainig Heavily so I Thought Of One!

Bashing..Likes..Comments..Compliments..Everything Welcome..But You Have To Do Something Atleast ! πŸ˜†

Love You

n Missing KriYansh !

n Baby Boy..rey or Baby Girl Kria..You Can Decide.. πŸ˜†

Kittu ! πŸ˜›

Edited by kittu_arsha - 11 years ago
res
unres

Wonderful Update Kittu...
It was superb...
Loved the cute moments nbetween Arsha..
This is so cute..
Baby jo bhi ho but hai tho humare Arsha ki hi nah...

Edited by asmaju - 11 years ago
aww sooo cute mann i can even imagine them fightng like tht so cute aww well you could have sed wat she got a nyc update yaar i loved it keep rittng kittu
Wowwieee !!!!!

This is pretty Amazing kittu !!!

Loved the Edit and Theme...

Great job dear... :D
Res...
Unres..
Aww... Luved the os...
Ur Os just perfect is just PERFECT... Luved it so much...
Kunwar nd shakti married.. Aww...
Nd their cute fight over boy or girl oops rey or kriya was so so cute...
It was amazing...Edited by hetalt29 - 11 years ago
Awww.. It was so so cute..eee.. Loved it.. I could imagine kunwar n shakti in front of my eyes.. <3
Lov arsha n ofcourse kriyaansh :)
Res

unres

awesome os😊

sooo cute😊

loved it😊
Edited by kaba3003 - 11 years ago
Aww.. It was choo cute..was imagining dat it'z happening in frnt of me..n hmm hmm kriya n reyaansh dono honge twins, ;)
Amazing os...just loved it...
awww!!1kittuuu it ws such a sweet n cute OS!!
loved it!!!arsha married!!such a diff n refreshng OS n it ws cute!!!
awesome