Fan Fictions

U R DEAD MR.KUNWAR AMARJEET SINGH!!(arsha os)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 11

Page 1
Page   of 11
Page 2 Page 11

-Blind.Dance-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Blind.Dance-

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 4:49am | IP Logged
so guys im back with my os!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Embarrassed

great ri8?????? oh thank u thank u ...kab kaise shot maarna hai i know well. u know...Tongue

so this one on our dear ARSHA!!!!!!!!!!! Star

this is my first arsha os as u all know...Big smile

dedicated to all my friends who are pissed off ri8 nowLOL

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"phew!!!!!!!! hell tiring day!!!!!!!"she said finally flopping on her bed...

"waterside dance festial... aww its awesome!!!!!!!!!! im loving it "she said as she opened her lappy lying on her stomach...

"oh god itne saare msgs????? jitna dance karke takti nahi hun utna padke tha jaati hun...aww my fans love me a lot..."she said as she checked the msgs...

many arey wishes her and some crying that they want their kriya back as they are not able to tolerate the current track etc etc...she read every thing and smiled at how crazy fans are for them both ...just to see them as a pair...she smiled and went to home ...she scrolled down...and when she got bored she was abt to close the window when a edit caught her eyes...

(imaginary editTongue) with a collection of taani and rey's pics when rey is shirtless...

itne saare scenes,,,,,,,,shirtless?????? mere saath toh kabhi nahi kiya...agar shirtless ho toh upar ek jacket toh pehnta tha...ab toh...urgghhh...how could u kunwar...

she shut her lappy and fell on the bed thinking facing the ceiling...

lemme come back tab dekhti hun...U R SO DEAD MR.KUNWAR AMARJEET SINGH!!!!!!!

she thought and she slept gripping her pillow tight...

************************************************************************************************

"ahh!!!!!!!! it feels soo gud...kuch bhi ho INDIA IS INDIA"she spoke as everyone starred at her ...and many clicked her pics...she smiled at them and took her way towards the luggage counter to collect her bag and finally stepped out into ...haha her crazy sisters arms...

Mukti crushed her lyk tomato ...

"i missed u i missed u i missed u"she shouted while hugging...

"arey mee too par chodo toh muks..."she said...

"oops!!!!!!!"mukti said as she pulled back...

everyone are present there...even him!!!!!!!

she hugged everyone...he as usual waited till last to take his best frnd into his arms for  some longer tym...finally when his change came her ran and hugged her tight ...

"missed u lyk hell shaku bhai..."he whispered in her ears and maintained himself from being emotional...

amar mukti bhi nahi ro rahi hai...chi...control kar apne aapko...

but strange...only her fingers touched his back...her chin rested on his shoulder...not her cheeks  pressed on his hair...he felt something wrong...he slightly pulled back when she totally pulled back...

"hello kunwar!!"she said

sabko itni excitement se milithi aur mujhe itna peeka hello????

"hey!!!!"she waved in front of him...

"huh?///oh...hey shaku bhai...how was ur trip???? u know i missed u soo much...tujhse jhagda nahi kiya na mahinon se..."he said to which she returned a simple smile...

bas smile?????? meri gaali kaha gayi??? i want them ...*pout*

" my trip to NY was fab...kk bye ghar jaa rahi hun im hell tired...see u later..."she said as she left ...

what????? bike ride??? hamesha bike ride chahti thi toh ajj????? whats wrong????

"shakku...are u all ri8?????"mukti asked when shakti was unpacking her bag...its in the evening...

"mujhe kya hua?????"she asked casually...

"i mean kunwar se itna rude??????"mukti said still not able to register shaks behaviour with him in the morning ...

"rude??? arey no i m just tired..."she said...

mukti just nodded and left the room but still confused...

i hate him!!!!!!!!!huh!!!!!

she said to herself...

***********************************************************************************************
"SHAKTI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "all shouted on seeing her on the sets...

"aww i missed u ...pata hai aaj set ko alag chamak mili just coz ur back..."shena squeeled in excitement...

all gathered around her...he was in the greenroom getting ready for shoot but her name was enough to make him come out...he was in his black tee...as the great REYAANSH SINGHANIA...

she just gave a look and spoke with the rest...he came and hugged her...shr just maintained to give a formal hug and backed off...all looked at her in shock ...he was shattered

whats wrong?????? only with me??????

he went back looking down and took his script...she avoided the talks of her frnds about him!!!!!!!

he now and then glanced at her...all were feeling low...they never spoke to her alone when both are at same place...palki asked her to rejoin...

"no palki...kriya wapas aake kya karegi ...rona dhona???? i dnt want to..."she said...

"but ppl want a perfect end or kriyaansh..."palki added...

"kk perfect end de dete hai..."she said...

"kriyaansh?????"shan asked...

"ended...ri8????"she back qsnd...

kunwar felt a princk in his heart...

ended?????/ and y the hell she looked at me while telling that???

shakti bid bye and left...all tried to speak to him...but he professionally handled and completed his shot bid a formal bye and left...

all sighed...

*****************************************************************************************************

"i wish tum wapas aati..."palki said as the final shot of shakti as kriya ended giving a perfect ending to kriya's character ...

"i too wish but the story wont fit palki..."she said...

"ur fans wants to and i will fit..."she said...

"no palki...story bohut aage bad chuki hai aur rey bhi...now kriya will never come back into his life"shakti said a bit low...

always she connected to the character...she felt low as the character will be in pain...

she smiled and went to into the girls vanity van...to change...she changed into jeans and wore a shirt...she was buttoning her upper two buttons when the door opened with a bang...she turned back startled and again suddenly turned back clutching her shirt and buttoned fast and yelled...

"dont u have manners kunwar ...girls vanity van mei aate waqt knock karne ka..."she barked

"shaku bhai sorry...but i need to talk to u..."he said ...finally !!!!!!!

"get out kunwar!!!!!!!"she shouted...he went to her...

"whats wrong shakti????"he asked placing his hands on her shoulder...

she pushed them away...

"leave kunwar..."she said looking away

"plzz shaks it hurts...plzz.hua kya hai???and y are u not returning to d3 as rey's kria?????"he asked...slowly...

"kyun???? kyun aayegi????/ rey khush toh haina...apni nayi gf ke saath open romance karte hue ...shirtless.!!!!!"she said...finally letting the main reason out...

shirtless??????? does it really bother her???????

"k...kya?????/ shirtless??????"he asked not able to register that she was in actual jealous...

"haa ...shirtless...romance karliya na...karo jaake...sharam nahi aati itni baar shirtless dikhne mei???? jab mai thi tab toh kabhi nahi kiya...ab uske saath poori epi mei shirtless...?????????"she said jealousy taking the lead...

he bit his lip to control his laugh

seriously ye wajah thi????? aww my baby...kaash mai tumhe tumhare NY jaane se pehle hi batadiya hota ki i only loved and loving u ...toh itni insecure nahi feel karti...but finally pata toh chala ki u too feel for me...

the next what she saw was shock to her ...he throwed the tee and stood shirtless...

"yahi chahti hona...mai tumhare saamne shirtless???????"he said...

"kunwar...ye...ye kya kar rahe ho...go..."she said...

"really i cant believe u envy vrinda!!! "he said moving towards her...

"v..vrinda????/ no..no ways..."she said moving back...

"toh tum ye kehna chahti ho ki tum jealuos nahi thi usse?????"he asked...

"j...j...jealous??????? mai...mai kyun ?????"she said as the hot mess was leading towards her...

kya ????wall????

she looked back...

shit!!!!!1no!!!!!! i hate u kunwar...

he smirked...now he can clearly read her ...he moved front...

"toh ye jaan ne ke baad bhi ki aaj taani rey ko hug karegi...when he is shirtless tab bhi tum jealous??????"he said with a naughty smile...

wah...wah amar...khud ki script banane laga???????/

"wat???? how dare she?????/ y???????/"she spoke as she lost her temper...

"why not??????"he trapped her in b/w his hands and leaned front...

"are u jealous????????/"he asked slowly...

she looked at him totally confused with herself...

"dont u feel for me????"he said with his oh-so-sexy tone...

"huh???????"she let out a sharp breath not able to register whats happening coz of the closeness they were sharing...

he lifted her chin up ...almost touched her lips with his and whispered on her lips...

"u feel for me??????"he asked huskily...

she closed her  eyes just able to reply with a "hmmm..."

next moment was heaven to her...she lost her senses...she felt she was flying...she found all the love towards her in the kiss...he moand twice as if asking her to let him into her...she finally let him to explore her mouth...her hands unconsiously touched his back...

both gasped and looked at each other frozen...but as if her hands are not hers now they moved on his back making him crazy

he groaned loud as he kissed her wildly...

******************************************************************************************

"hmm...la la la la la..."she entered the vanity van ...but got rooted to the place on seeing the sight in front of her...her eyes widened...she gulped hard and stepped back silently closing the door...she took a bottle beside her...gulped half...breathed out heavily once...ruffled her hair...

its too hot!!!!!!!!!! censored!!!!!!!!!!!!!

she said as she went in to get some cool air...

"palki aaj no taani...rey se kaam chala lo plzz..."she went back home feeling awkward to act with him after what she saw...

they are  sensuos!!!!!!!!!!

she thought while driving back...

*************************************************************************************

hope u liked...Embarrassed

mera romantic thadka kabhi nahi choot thii...ri8???????LOL

chalo enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Tongue

lyks and cmnts plzz...Big smile

The following 111 member(s) liked the above post:

iliveyouprachi231019varshitha.h.nnivedita.mn64anu-arshaArhikriyanshskreyaKripaSlizabhomisanjana_1995vaishkreyaratika16D3kriyansh4everChaithra_Arshamili1987arsha_luver-swaron-contact.remyaJeeya_Angelpreetibahetistar94KoolKatzgrungta11EyesfriendlysharuKRsenoritashweta--devilish--katiehiwatariritsranveerJade_PreciousShemliArshanavya_arshaMiss_wannabereet_26-Shravzz-kriyansh19mrashmaliha_khanrni_buddyk.sweetdivyani.arsha_Deepika_-FrozenRain-vaishukarthikad3_roxGayatriJethaniCHOCOLATEKRIYApreeti_kreyasreya19roy..Nancy..jaanvi_Arsharock_ruvilove_arshaidiot_boxAle_TaaRey-Rambler---RAINA----Ritu--LuvAly_KriYansh-Neelambari-ArShaAngelssweetangelpayalanniemathiaskrNirju99Saumya_D3StolenKiss.Beautiful_KingkrasforeverEffaciousTyler_DurdenShrvz_PoPpY-Neethu-kritzzz_ArSharIDhid3rox-Blackheart----Shailu---shaffy_arshayogini64basket_101Sars.Kanchi..tinatartariaishasully--Shukti--HPHolic-3pallavi.14sadafarshashalini_arshaCrazy4AshViksumimitaKUSHA14princessSonia-shenz-glmorous_divacrazysky...vibha...KriYaansh960dancersqueenlovely7010luv_arshaZehnaseeb.bluelashesCookieliciousBorn2DanceAwesomeSauce.HetuChaseVSsnigdha_arsha..KR..CrazyGirl.21-Ocean.eyes-SaRuv.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "U R DEAD MR.KUNWAR AMARJEET SINGH!!(arsha os)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Blind.Dance-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Blind.Dance-

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 4:54am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Roxxy47

-Vaish-

IF-Stunnerz

-Vaish-

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 4:54am | IP Logged
so u r aware na ki am not an arsha fan...

hbut since the end was so sweet and u wrote such a sweet OS i cannot help it...

so loved the work...

especially how u brought abt the rudeness.. the shock.. the jealousy...

loved it completely

Edited by kriyansh24 - 31 August 2012 at 4:59am

-Blind.Dance-

krasforever

IF-Dazzler

krasforever

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 4:56am | IP Logged
res

unres

awww, such a sweet os...
shaks jealous to see edits on shirtless rey n taaniLOL
n last portion was so romantic n hotBlushing
bechari vrinda set se hi chali gayi Arsha ki hotness dekh keLOL

Edited by krasforever - 31 August 2012 at 5:12am

-Blind.Dance-

Shrvz_PoPpY

IF-Dazzler

Shrvz_PoPpY

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 4:59am | IP Logged
res

Sars.

IF-Rockerz

Sars.

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 5:02am | IP Logged
OMG! I fricking loved it!
It was an amazing OS.
Made me blushLOL
Great one deetha!

-Vaish-

IF-Stunnerz

-Vaish-

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 5:06am | IP Logged
unresd...

-Blind.Dance-

luv_arsha

IF-Sizzlerz

luv_arsha

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 5:10am | IP Logged
it was awesome OS deeth...loved it very much
and the way shakti stressed on shirtless was mindblowing and then AJS removing his shirt hahhaha i am dead

and then
its too hot!!!!!!!!!! censored!!!!!!!!!!!!!ROFLROFLROFLROFL

it really cracked me...awesome workClap

-Blind.Dance-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top