..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Stunnerz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Varnita.

Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Originally posted by Varnita.

Oh how cutee!!!!Blushing I am definitely looking forward to this episode. I think Gurmeet also scored high marks, right? Because Ragini was joking around with him and she doesn't do that with contestants who score poorly.Shocked Plus Debina also tweeted saying Gurmeet performed his best this time. May we hope for a 30?

Dont u know ? Shocked He Got 57/60 which is Second Highest after Isha Who Got 60/60 !!
All Judges Said that He is Back in his Form Approve

Oh really? I did not know!Shocked So now points are out of 60 and not 30?

But looking at the SBS, it seems this dance is a bit too intimate for my liking.Ermm Figures that Shampa would choose something like this to get them back in action...but since Debina seems fine with it who am I to complain?LOL

Now Contestants Give two Performences in a Week, Both of 30 and 30...So They Get Marks out of 60 !!
Ohh yeah, That is What Everyone is Talking abt, this is another Super intimate Performence of Gurmeet Shampa in the Show, I Think SHampa has a Strategy of Doing Such Performences to Get Back on track LOL, Last Time also SHe has DOne the Same LOL, and Like U Said, I also dont Like Such Performences of Gurmeet as I have his Image of Ram Inside me Ermm, But Whatever we Should accept that he is an Actor and If Debina has No problem with Such Performences. Who r we to Complain Wink

Oh okay, that's tough!Shocked So what did Gurmeet do for the other performance? Do you know?

Oh well, I don't really care about JDJ now because I am so positive about Gurmina's relationship being longlasting.Approve Recently they have really proved to fans that they will stick together through thick and thin so if neither of them is insecure when the other does intimate scenes, I too will turn a blind eye to them. But Gurmeet hasn't done anything extremely horrible yet though, so I'm glad. Even his dances with Shampa aren't that bad. They're too intimate for our liking but like you said, he's an actor and he's still so faithful to Debina and for me, that's most important.Heart Unlike KSG who had an affair with his choreographer behind his first wife's back.AngryDead

Even I have Gurmeet's image as Lord Ram stuck in my heart, so I do not care much for any of his other roles too much. I do like him as Yash, but that's only after Ram so what he does in JDJ is for his own entertainment. I will support him as a fan but western dance shows in general do not interest me.Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Varnita.

Princy360 IF-Dazzler
Princy360
Princy360

Posted: 01 September 2012 at 5:22am | IP Logged
@Varnita thanks for the tranlation. I am too eargerly waiting for this epi. Will Debina will be shown in today epi or tommorrow?

Varnita.

dorimon Groupbie
dorimon
dorimon

Posted: 01 September 2012 at 7:31am | IP Logged
You know all of you people are fighting in twitter with colorstv for showing debina in jhalak. In that pight personal moment. Those horrible people are writing ruthless things to gurmina and telling they wud not vote and to throw gurmeet out of jhalak bcos he is bringing debina thr. I read all them. Trust me. I wrote to many to support the personal gurmina moment. And not edit it like last time. Pl help. Pl tell colorstv not to edit the debina gurmeet footage. Pleaseee. Help. I hv seen many fake accs being created only to promote hatered. Helllppp.

Princy360

Princy360 IF-Dazzler
Princy360
Princy360

Posted: 01 September 2012 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dorimon

You know all of you people are fighting in twitter with colorstv for showing debina in jhalak. In that pight personal moment. Those horrible people are writing ruthless things to gurmina and telling they wud not vote and to throw gurmeet out of jhalak bcos he is bringing debina thr. I read all them. Trust me. I wrote to many to support the personal gurmina moment. And not edit it like last time. Pl help. Pl tell colorstv not to edit the debina gurmeet footage. Pleaseee. Help. I hv seen many fake accs being created only to promote hatered. Helllppp.

Oh really? Those bashers will remain bashers.. DONT KNOW KYA DUSHMANI HAI HUMARE CUTE SI JODI KE SAATH.. Thanks for telling. I will also tell clors not to edit debi grru fotage.. otherwise Gurru won't be able to win JDJ and the trophy an gurru an debi will be angry and..this will make us to kill those bashers.

Thanks for telling.
Varnita. IF-Sizzlerz
Varnita.
Varnita.

Posted: 01 September 2012 at 5:35pm | IP Logged

Oh okay, that's tough!Shocked So what did Gurmeet do for the other performance? Do you know?

Oh well, I don't really care about JDJ now because I am so positive about Gurmina's relationship being longlasting.Approve Recently they have really proved to fans that they will stick together through thick and thin so if neither of them is insecure when the other does intimate scenes, I too will turn a blind eye to them. But Gurmeet hasn't done anything extremely horrible yet though, so I'm glad. Even his dances with Shampa aren't that bad. They're too intimate for our liking but like you said, he's an actor and he's still so faithful to Debina and for me, that's most important.Heart Unlike KSG who had an affair with his choreographer behind his first wife's back.AngryDead

Even I have Gurmeet's image as Lord Ram stuck in my heart, so I do not care much for any of his other roles too much. I do like him as Yash, but that's only after Ram so what he does in JDJ is for his own entertainment. I will support him as a fan but western dance shows in general do not interest me.Embarrassed

I dont know abt his Second Performence, we Dont have any Pics and Videos till Now, May be Mitul Knows abt it Who is Stalking us Continuously WinkLOL or else we Should wait till Tomorrow Embarrassed

Well I agree with U what Matters for us at Last is Gurmina's Bond and Relationship, If they have No Problem with the Intimate Scenes, We Should also have to be Ok with Them Smile, They r Such an Ideal COuple as Compared to Other COuples like U have Given the Example of KSG and not only KSG, Gaurav Mouni also have Done this, Gaurav, His Wife Narayani and Mouni Together have Participated in a Dance Competition and at the End of that Competition Gaurav Divorsed Narayani and Mouni Gaurav Became Girlfrnd Boyfriend, ANd I So Dont Like Mouni Since Them Angry, But Like we Say, Everything Comes Back...They Both also Broke up after PPAW Ermm, Our Gurmina is 1000 Times Better and Such an Ideal Couple infront of them and We Should be So Proud for That !!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Princy360123mitul..RamKiJanaki..

Varnita. IF-Sizzlerz
Varnita.
Varnita.

Posted: 01 September 2012 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
@Princy
No Problem Yar :)

@Dorimon
From Where Do U c these Comments? Confused

Princy360

123mitul IF-Dazzler
123mitul
123mitul

Posted: 01 September 2012 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
here are the pics of the 2nd performance. i found them in other forums. but the actual credit goes to the FB uploader.

undefined

undefined

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Princy360Varnita.

Varnita. IF-Sizzlerz
Varnita.
Varnita.

Posted: 02 September 2012 at 5:46am | IP Logged
OMG Thanku SO Much Mitul, U r the Best (Stalker  ROFL ROFL)
No Seriously Thanks, Dont know How i Missed These Pics Shocked. The Theme Seems to be Wonderful, So Much Looking forward for it Smile

123mitul

Go to top