Balika Vadhu

Only way for J-A fans

smittu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I am die hard AnSh fan and want them to get married and have a fairy tale ending but for TRPs, these days anything can happen ---so if we need to get back J-A together, will they show Shiv as a negative character and him putting up a face all the while , otherwise, with the present scenario-- Shiv is any girl's dream man -- handsome, well read (IAS , wow ), seen the world, respect and concern for others ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

milindrose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
shiv is man of right mirror not upturn like jogia soon our dear anandi will realise this nget his love sacha pyar 
Zana thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: smittu

I am die hard AnSh fan and want them to get married and have a fairy tale ending but for TRPs, these days anything can happen ---so if we need to get back J-A together, will they show Shiv as a negative character and him putting up a face all the while , otherwise, with the present scenario-- Shiv is any girl's dream man -- handsome, well read (IAS , wow ), seen the world, respect and concern for others ...

I want too see A and J together ! for me they are beautifull .I do not see Shiva as her partner, and I do not know what's this big drama, it's time to merge the A and J series and end.
michelle281194 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Can I ask the JA fans why they want a reunion? i've never understood the logic
Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: michelle281194

Can I ask the JA fans why they want a reunion? i've never understood the logic

coz they look good together.
If Ravan looked better than Ram they would insist Sita should remain with Ravan...they make such good pair 😆😆😆
Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Zana

I want too see A and J together ! for me they are beautifull .I do not see Shiva as her partner, and I do not know what's this big drama, it's time to merge the A and J series and end.

tht will never happed sorry to break ur dream...jagya is just too disgusting to be accepted back
michelle281194 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nniks

coz they look good together.
If Ravan looked better than Ram they would insist Sita should remain with Ravan...they make such good pair 😆😆😆

🤣🤣🤣 great!
but i disagree
how can this 

be better than this 

??????????
michelle281194 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nniks

tht will never happed sorry to break ur dream...jagya is just too disgusting to be accepted back

exactly!
mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
since when will people grow up and stop comparing pairs who is better or not or who should be with each other on the basis of chemistry ðŸ¥±
Edited by mahi12 - 11 years ago
Zana thumbnail
How do I want to be with Shiv, when in me as a viewer can not be any feeling while looking at them together? I do not know what you are stuck for Shiv, is not a beauty, is a good, nice, polite, cultured, but in vain when Ananda heart beats for Jagi :) And I'm sorry that you're dreaming of Anshu.