FF: Your Love Means Everything THREAD 1 BLOG LINK

trisasak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
BLOG LINK

Hey guys, 

I am sure most you don't know me and I am a pretty silent reader on the forum. I also have Arshi fever and can't get them out of my head and so I thought I would try and write a fan fic. Its my first real attempt at a fan fic or writing of any kind. So please be kind. Let me know whether you think it is worth continuing. Please comment.

I have given it an 18 plus rating because it will probably head that way in the future.

Prolouge

Please listen to this as you read this part.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FMz_KT1mC4

1 year after this story begins.

Red had always been Arnav's favourite colour.

He was in haze. He couldn't think or see. Lights flashed all around him. He was searching for her frantically but couldn't see her anywhere. There was no reason for him to feel like this'he had seen her 20 minutes ago. Then why was his entire being tell him that something was WRONG.

Then he heard it. The gunshot.

It was like the worst night of his life had repeated itself. 15 years on nothing had changed.

"KHUSHIII" he screamed.

He ran'but it was dark he couldn't see her. Why was it so dark all of a sudden? It was Delhi'it was never this quite. Then he saw a flash of white on the road. His breathing had stopped and he ran towards her. Then everything slowed down and she lay there surrounded in a pool of red. He held her to this chest and shook her. He screamed and shouted but she wasn't getting up. He was the one who was supposed to protect her. He had thought the risk to her life had been eliminated but he had been wrong. He had failed her and his mother yet again.

Arnav looked to the heavens and let out a blood curdling scream. He prayed for the first time in his life. He could see the red lights of the ambulance flashing. He looked down at her hand where her mehndi was still visible'his name written in red across her hand. He was covered in her blood. She was all red. All he could see was red. Khushi was getting lost in it somewhere.

Red. Arnav had never hated a colour more.

Chapter One: Every time

*This story takes place one year prior to the gunshot.

Her breath hitched. Her heart skipped a beat and her chest constricted. It was like this every time. It was as if the world stopped and then her eyes would betray her and she was exposed'to him.

"Maine tumse kuch pucha. Answer me DAMN IT!" he yelled.

Honey coloured eyes looked into chocolate ones.  Suddenly she was aware of the pressure on her arms.

" Chodiye humme" she stammered.

" Sympathy chaiye? Becharyi banhe ka natak kar rahi ho? It won't work on me" he hissed.

Arnav Singh Raizada was the sort of a man that inspired fear; but here they were standing in the rain drenched to the bone and she refused to tear her gaze away from him. What was it about her? He was getting distracted though and he knew her type anyway. But still, there was something about her standing in the rain with those big honey eyes that stirred something inside him that he had long forgotten.

Khushi was trying to focus but was finding it incredibly difficult. A few moments later the sound of a car horn brought them back to reality and she suddenly remembered how she had ended up like this.  He had sent her for security detail in the cark park after she had intruded on him and Lavanya. It was raining heavily and she was shivering. There was too much water and her sight was becoming an issue. There was a light in the distance and she squinted to try and make out what it was. It was then she was about to get run over when from nowhere he had grabbed her and pulled her to safety. Safety in his arms.

But he was not her raj kumar. He was a Laad Governer. But he was.also.. well...unlike anyone else she had met. She wanted it to be black and white. She wanted to despise him but those eyes were just not going to let her do such a thing. She took a deep breath in an attempt to steady her breathing. Then unexpectedly she shoved him in the chest and ran, leaving him in her wake. 

INDEX

Prolouge: Page 1

Chapter 1 : Page 1

Chapter 2 &3 : Page 2

Chapter 4: Page 3

Chapter 5: Page 4

Chapter 6 : Page 5

Chapter 7 : Page 6

Chapter 8: Page 12

Chapter 9: Page 20

Chapter 10: Page 25

Chapter 11: Page 29

Chapter 12: Page 32

Chapter 13: Page 35

Chapter 14: Page 38

Chapter 15: Page 42

Chapter 16: Page 46

Chapter 17: Page 49

Chapter 18: Page 54

Chapter 19: Page 57

Chapter 20: Page 61

Chapter 21: Page 66

Chapter 22  Page 69

Important Note : Page 74

Chapter 23: Page 76

Chapter 24: Page 80

Chapter 25: Page 86

Chapter 26: Page 94

Chapter 27: Page 98

BLOG LINK:

It won't let me directly put up a link so PM me for the link. Sorry...I don't know why it won't let me put up the url.

Chapter 28: Page 109 & Blog

Chapter 28 Pt. 2 : Page 114

Chapter 28 Pt. 3: Blog

Chapter 29 Pt 1: Blog

Chapter 29 Pt 2:  Blog

Chapter 30 : Blog

Chapter 31: Blog

Chapter 32: Thread Two

Link to new thread...

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3345461

Edited by trisasak - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

noreen thumbnail
great start !! thnks!!!!

love the intensity and the eyes that allure them to each other

plz UD soon!!!!!
KKKA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
NICE BEGINNING

CARRY ON 

PM ME WHEN YOU UPDATE

KKKA
trisasak thumbnail
Thankyou both for replying. I'll try and update as fast as I can ðŸ˜Š
AneesahJabeen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ooo nyc start! Do continue!
Pleaseee Pm me wen u do? :)
x
Usma55 thumbnail
Nice beginning
Update soon
Please add translations to the conversations
Edited by Usma55 - 11 years ago
shagun05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
its very nice... do update soon.
trisasak thumbnail

Please comment and let me know what you guys think. Thankyou for the love so far ðŸ˜ƒ Enjoy!!

Chapter Two

9.30 a.m

She was late. How dare she be late? ASR did not pay people to be late.

"Oh God ASR. Yeh chamkili bhi na'kuch kaam ki nahi hai" (This chamkili is of no use) said Lavanya

" Kitni baar kaha hai Lavanya uska naam hai. (How many times have I told you she has a name) So use it'infact you can just get out!" He barked.

"Tum mujh pe chil a rahe ho ASR? Aur who be us ke liye?" (You are shouting at me ASR? And that too for her?)

He lifted his gaze from AR's Annual financial report to indicate that she should take her leave. She skulked away.

Lavanya was becoming increasingly unbearable. She was far too clingy and dependent but she was right about Khushi he thought. Khushi. Why the hell was he sticking up for her? He wanted to scream.

"AMAN"

Aman ran up to his boss's office."Yes sir"

"Where is Ms Gupta"

"She called in to say that she would be taking a sick day as she is unwell" Aman then went to resume his never ending tasks set by ASR.

Sick is she? He got soaked with her and all he had were a few sneezes. Then he remembered the way she looked at him and his throat went dry. He shut his eyes and indulged himself the memory of her honey coloured orbs. Why had she run? No one was allowed to push Arnav Singh Raizada. It seemed that Ms Gupta warranted a visit. He grabbed his coat from the back of his chair and stormed out of the office.

Khushi had been restless the entire night'chocolate was invading her dreams and apparently her every waking thought. She had come back home only to be scolded by buaji. "Arre titaliya, kya halat bana rakhi hai apni?" (Oh Butterfly, what kind of a state are you in?) she had screeched. After she was fussed over by everyone it was decided that she was to stay home and recover today despite her adamant protests. They had no idea what kind of a raakshas she was working for. She was sure that he would make her life more miserable'if that was possible.

"Acchee" She rubbed her small nose which had become bright red from all the sneezing. She was at home alone and felt miserable. Payal, Buaji, Bauji and Amma had all gone out for the day. She decided to put some music on'it always made her feel better.

Please listen to this song as you read this it makes the effect. Sorry i can't figure out how to upload youtube links.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6E01IatDm0

Khushi started to mouth along with the song and danced with an invisible partner. Arnav pulled up to the Gupta house. He was going to put her in her place and remind her of her aukat. She made a deal with him. He didn't pay his empolyees to sit at home because of a few sniffles. He paid them to'.Arnav froze. There she was. In a plain white silwar suit SINGING to some song.

"What the.."

Naye-naye naina mere dhoonde hain

Dar-badar kyun tujhe

Naye-naye manzar yeh tak.te hain

Iss kadar kyun mujhe

Zara-zara phoolon pe jhadne laga dil mera

Zara-zara kaanton se lagne laga dil mera

She was twirling and singing and dancing. Her face expressing everything the song was about. Why had he not noticed the way her eyes lit up when she smiled or the way that her nose crinckled? He was mesmerized. He should have been mad but instead he stood still and watched her from a distance.  His senses gone. She was'.something else entirely.

Main pareshaan pareshan pareshaan pareshaan

Aatishein woh kahaan

Main pareshaan pareshan pareshaan pareshaan

Ranjishein hain dhuaan haan..

She grabbed her wet dupatta's and went outside to dry them. Unknown to her she was being closely observed. She shook out the excess water from the dupatta's and hung them up to dry singing to along with the music.

Be-baat khud pe marne lagi hoon

Marne lagi hoon

Bebaak aahein bharne lagi hoon

Bharne lagi hoon

Chaahat ke cheete hai, khaare bhi meethe hai

She was struggling with the dupatta and the wind. She was tangled in among it.

Main kya se kya ho gayi

His legs automatically started taking him toward her.

Zara-zara fitrat badalne laga dil mera

He inched closer and closer and reached his hand out.

Zara-zara kismat se ladne laga dil mera

His hand covered hers and removed the dupatta that was billowing in the wind. And they came face to face. And time stood still.

Main pareshaan pareshan pareshan pareshaan

Aatishein woh kahaan

Main pareshaan pareshaan pareshaan pareshaan

Ranjishein hain dhuaan haa..ho..

Edited by trisasak - 11 years ago
KKKA thumbnail
GOOD CHOICE OF SONG ...MAIN PARESHAAN

KEEP GOING ...MAKE THE UPDATES LONGER 

THANKS FOR THE PM 

KEEP ME POSTED