India-Forums

K. Street Pali Hill
K. Street Pali Hill

4/5/05

Arjun'slover Groupbie
Arjun'slover
Arjun'slover

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 4:19am | IP Logged

Smriti walks in their(ronak&her)room,Stands infront of the dressing table when she sees ronak from the mirror closing the door and walks toward her.Did you want something?,'she asked facing her.Yes,'I want to talk to you,'He said.But I dont want to,'she said walking away But ronak grabs her arm and tells her I know what I did wasnt right but trust me I only did this so that I can have you I can make you mine and then he's like mai manta hoon ke mera tarika thik nahin tha and etc but I hope one day you will forgive me.Now thats something which Is not in my hands,'She said I dont think I'll ever beable to forgive you after what you did.I'm sure one day you will forgive me and love me back and we will start our life together and love eachother forever like my parents.Oh ronak,'Smriti thought looking at him you believe so much in parents but what will happen to you once you find out the truth about them I'm the only one who knows the truth.Than ronak starts shaking her Smriti?,'He says.Yeh?,'She sasy anyway I've to go now,'she says walking out the door.

Gaytri Call(Gc)goes to the hospital and thinks I should have known that something was wrong with the Arindhum's blood report I'm sure that man must have done something so she walks toward that man.What do you want now?,'He asks her.You betrayal,'She said how dare you betray me after I've paid you and she she threatens him and he tells her the truth that some lady paid him to give you the other report.Decribe her,'Gc says.So he describe's her and walks away.I should have known It was Smriti,'she thought.

In her room

Smriti looks at the report and thinks Ronak is Arindhum uncle&Ishita Aunty's son I've to hide this orelse It'll destroye the whole family and Bua will not give up till she finds the truth.

Just than Debu walks in

Smriti beta,Hows Ronak?,'she asks concernedly.He's fine,'she smiled.And How are you?,'she asked her.I;m fine,'she replied.Hows your dad?He's fine now Iwas really concerned about ronak,'she said turning around.Its ok,'she said hiding the report in the magazine and facing her you had to go see your mum so dont feel bad about it.Anyway,'Debu said facing herCome with me in the kitchen,Dont worry I wont make you work I just made some favorite dishes for Ronak and I want you to taste it,'she said.So they walked downstair and someone walks in the room

Downstairs

Are you ok?,'Debu asked Smriti as she looked at her.Yes fine,'she replied.So,Now tell me how it is,'she said passing her a spoon so that she should taste it.Oh,Its tasty,'Smriti said you always make tasty food.I thought I did some mistake in making the food.You always make tasty food.Smriti beta,Wats up your complimenting me alot today,'she smiled looking at her.I was just saying the truth,'she smiled.The food is ready now,'Debu said.Ok,I'll go call ronak,'she said dissapearing upstairs.When she goes upstairs she realises the report is missing than Gc walks in and tells her that she doesnt like ppl hidding things from her and even fi they do she finds it easily and etc.Smriti tells her to mind her own business.You r telling me to mind my own business?What about you?What were you doing in the hospital.I went to the hospital to take ronak's prescription,'she explain than gc walks out the door.Smriti realises Gc didn't take the report then who did?,'she thinks than

Downstairs

She rushes downstairs and sees Aditya with the report and gets shocked he sees her and walks toward her asks her whats wrong?Nothing,'she says and walks away

In the garden

(Ishita&Arindhum)

Ishita was watering the plant so Arindhum marked that she wasnt concentrating so he walked toward her and they talked.Arindhum said lemme explain you everything about the past why I left you and etc.And Ishita is like i dont wanna listen anything and they talk about ronak and Smriti overhears everything and gets shocked.

In Ishita's room she finds that paper and thinks what was the report doing in Smriti's room so she burns the paper and thinks that Smriti wants to take advantage of it,so she walks upstairs in her room Smriti,You know how much I love Aditya&Ronak right.Aunty,Why are you telling me all this?Smriti,You send me this report didn't you?,'she asks her Aunty,you took the reports?,'she asks her.It doesnt matter now you went to collect this paper in the hospital didn't you?.Smriti,Tell me what you know?I know nothing,'Smriti answers not looking at her.Smriti,Please tell me what you know,'She asks grabbing her hand.I know everything,'she replies.IShita gets shocked and its ends from there.

Edited by Arjun'slover - 05 May 2005 at 9:33am

SONYA_K Goldie
SONYA_K
SONYA_K

IF’s Strict Mod

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Thanks a lot for the update! keep them coming! :)
QueenE IF-Rockerz
QueenE
QueenE

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 5:11pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the update.

Esther

drone_fan Senior Member
drone_fan
drone_fan

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 3:57am | IP Logged
is my drone in this...or other 1?
Arjun'slover Groupbie
Arjun'slover
Arjun'slover

Posted: 08 May 2005 at 4:50am | IP Logged

Drone is not in this he's in the other one.

And Thanks allSmile.

drone_fan Senior Member
drone_fan
drone_fan

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Cry
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index