WU 8/30 *Detective Tej On Mission For His Toasty*

.PerfectLove. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Sunshine. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the wonderful update! :D

I loved today's episode <3 I fell in love with Tej all over again! <3

I hate weekends yar! I'm just waiting for Monday now! :D

And again, beautiful song choice <3 Tu Hi Mera <3
_Fantasy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update :)

I'm so glad that CVs finally paid heed to all SBS fans and have decided to avoid the Smiley/Tej track and also logically bring Toasty back. I was watching the Monday episode and thinking how come no one is wondering how come Toasty's all mystical messages are coming right on time!

Im still very appalled by Sudha/Lalit. I can't even imagine how a parent would lie about their child's death and say its her last wish. I really didn't expect Lalit to get sucked into the whole charade. I wanted him to help Tej but alas, Tej needed no help to find his love :).

I stopped watching this show and was only going to watch the last episode because I read Toasty would be back but now I want to watch every episode!

Also if there's a part 2, I hope it revolves around 'Chhoti Toasty' so we get to see more of the Chaturvedi family, this time with their daughter! And hopefully they don't leap to teenage years straightaway :/
Arshi-licious01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you for the fantastic update!

The episode today was beautiful. Ravi's acting was as always superb and the dialogues were so powerful and tear jerking. I don't know what I'm going to do next Thursday with the last episode of SBS.

Eagerly waiting for SBS 2(*fingers crossed *)
Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanx for the update. Oh man, now the precap looks exciting! 😊
nikkigreen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Fabulous update, as usual. Thanks, Aradhana. 😊
anon11 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the detailed update! Can't believe its almost over, I'm so glad the track is going the way it is!!!!
Strawbella thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Sad that this is gonna Off-Air
.PerfectLove. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
You're all most welcome😳

*fainted* Falling in love more & more in love with Tej jaanu Ravi was fantasticly mind blowing😳 The way his mind pieced up everything👍🏼 I am living right now by only the precap..Hearing Aish's voice from so long..feeling so happy☺️TeJya rocksTej&Toasty reunites😳
*sambhalo ji warna gir jaogi😆*

*crying* only four days left😭😭 What will I do without my sweet Chaturs aur TeJya🥺?😒😲

Edited by SBSRocks - 11 years ago
AWS_2014 thumbnail
Yess My Toasty Jaani..Your Tej Jaanu is alive..😉AS you are falling deep in deep in love with me..❤️Same AS I..❤️My Toasty Jaani 😆