Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

.PerfectLove.

IF-Dazzler

.PerfectLove.

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 53 member(s) liked the above post:

gudiindy1979webkapmrvlsmedhsbhanot_nishaneeru arorapragyakumarBsankfarzidmistery-1saman_khan24ankitapatel125Shri_SanayaFanAKSHATA3110zaina5aditiaroratim123nimartaaasaxena3NeetsJoshana458dgandhi777viraf4unanda_gopaHeenapRahma11pal1990jojo91ameetasingh4divra4GoDsLoVenikkigreengeek2pujli07nadianatalieIshaMish_Fantasy_-Swetha-PutijaChalhovGauri22Mehr-k-Happy4Ever-pushpibbbcccPiano1422basket_101shivamalaRekha-radevKittya_CullenStrawbella--Ekta--Arshi-licious01.Sunshine.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU 8/30 *Detective Tej On Mission For His Toasty*" in Saas Bina Sasuraal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Sunshine.

IF-Rockerz

.Sunshine.

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Thanks for the wonderful update! :D

I loved today's episode <3 I fell in love with Tej all over again! <3

I hate weekends yar! I'm just waiting for Monday now! :D

And again, beautiful song choice <3 Tu Hi Mera <3

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

neeru arorabasket_101.PerfectLove.

_Fantasy_

_Fantasy_

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update :)

I'm so glad that CVs finally paid heed to all SBS fans and have decided to avoid the Smiley/Tej track and also logically bring Toasty back. I was watching the Monday episode and thinking how come no one is wondering how come Toasty's all mystical messages are coming right on time!

Im still very appalled by Sudha/Lalit. I can't even imagine how a parent would lie about their child's death and say its her last wish. I really didn't expect Lalit to get sucked into the whole charade. I wanted him to help Tej but alas, Tej needed no help to find his love :).

I stopped watching this show and was only going to watch the last episode because I read Toasty would be back but now I want to watch every episode!

Also if there's a part 2, I hope it revolves around 'Chhoti Toasty' so we get to see more of the Chaturvedi family, this time with their daughter! And hopefully they don't leap to teenage years straightaway :/

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

aditiaroraRahma11basket_101.PerfectLove.bbbccc.Sunshine.

Arshi-licious01

IF-Rockerz

Arshi-licious01

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Thank you for the fantastic update!

The episode today was beautiful. Ravi's acting was as always superb and the dialogues were so powerful and tear jerking. I don't know what I'm going to do next Thursday with the last episode of SBS.

Eagerly waiting for SBS 2(*fingers crossed *)

.PerfectLove.basket_101.Sunshine.

Meredith

IF-Dazzler

Meredith

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Thanx for the update. Oh man, now the precap looks exciting! Smile

basket_101.PerfectLove..Sunshine.

nikkigreen

nikkigreen

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Fabulous update, as usual. Thanks, Aradhana. Smile

.PerfectLove.basket_101.Sunshine.

--Ekta--

IF-Rockerz

--Ekta--

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
THNX.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.PerfectLove.

Rahma11

Rahma11

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the detailed update! Can't believe its almost over, I'm so glad the track is going the way it is!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.PerfectLove..Sunshine.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top