TANHA: d forgotten leads of d show!!!!!!! - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by yasri

And the worst thing that this title track is like a daily reminder of how partial cvs r, u see it before every episode... then they want us to forget and accept Taani/Vrinda... ?!!!

thats wat...my mood gets spoiled at the very start of the episode cozz we happen to watch that ridiculuos title track...

how can palki even think of doing such thing vth her cast...vth SS..for that vrinda????...who is not a strong dancewho is just been months old...

palki doesnt feel guilty doing all thiss to swaron/tanha????...at least for title track she shud have been fair to SWARON...

she says story is abt twelve ppl but where the hell everyone shown properly??? and only tarey in the center???? god main aur paagal ho jaa rahi hun abhi

I started watching the show  only for Swaron. And at those times, I always though Kriyansh are leads and swaron are second lead.And I have strong feeling that the show started being Kriyansh the lead and swaron the second lead. But as they show progressed , due to swaron unique story and TANHA acting the👍🏼 , swaron fan base increased, and cv's had no choice but to give the Swaron/Tanha the importance.Hence they made them parallel lead as that brought them TRP's too.Those times , my brother , who has to watch D3 with me sometimes always used to say, check out later, these are going to be the main lead😉.

When Kria left , they focussed on swaron because that was the fanbase they had as all kriyansh fan had left watching the show .  But Now since they want to give Tarey the importance , again , cv's have pushed  Swaron from parallel lead to Second lead . And Swaron fan like me , can only cry and feel cheated😭
Edited by JoshuaD - 11 years ago
Originally posted by JoshuaD

I started watching the show  only for Swaron. And at those times, I always though Kriyansh are leads and swaron are second lead.And I have strong feeling that the show started being Kriyansh the lead and swaron the second lead. But as they show progressed , due to swaron unique story and TANHA acting the👍🏼 , swaron fan base increased, and cv's had no choice but to give the Swaron/Tanha the importance.Hence they made them second lead as that brought them TRP's too.Those times , my brother , who has to watch D3 with me sometimes always used to say, check out later, these are going to be the main lead😉.

When Kria left , they focussed on swaron because that was the fanbase they had as all kriyansh fan had left watching the show .  But Now since they want to give Tarey the importance , again , cv's have pushed  Swaron from parallel lead to Second lead . And Swaron fan like me , can only cry and feel cheated😭

ditto!!! i feel
at time of kriyansh i never complained becoz i know my swaron r second lead & itz my mistake that i like swaron more!!
but after kriya left we swaron fans, maintained their stupid trp!! & they says swaron r too main lead??
how  can cvs use, 
use & throw theory on swaron fans!!!
Originally posted by swayamsharon

ditto!!! i feel
at time of kriyansh i never complained becoz i know my swaron r second lead & itz my mistake that i like swaron more!!
but after kriya left we swaron fans, maintained their stupid trp!! & they says swaron r too main lead??
how  can cvs use, 
use & throw theory on swaron fans!!!
Yes !!! Use and throw is the exact word. We gave them TRP when Kria left but they are so mean ... now they are just focusing on their fav couple...
Just because of TANHA acting ,unqiue story and fanbase they moved from second lead to parallel lead now since cv's want to focus on their STAR couple , they are again pushing them down ...  Hope they come up with proper story to swaron track and dont waste two talented actors.
whoz going to listen .. D3 is all Taani ki kahaani now 🤢

The CVs make me SICK

they were NEVER fair to shantanu n sneha
SwaRon fans r vryyy disappointd dat aftr standin by d show fr so long dey stil hav to face sooo mch disapointmnt at evry step...😭
Extly they dont really care about SwaRon fans n this is disguisting man😭
res
unres

bang on post yaar..par u knw wat koi fayda nahi...hum har roz ek aisa post banathe hai..aur har roz after watchin epi humare armano par break lagaya jatha hai...TanHa are the best part of d3..i myself started watchin the show from march durin RDX's marriage n that too coz of TanHa..i literally cudn't remove ma eyes off them..n i gt addicted to the show..i hav seen all the previous scenes n oh boy SWARON DEFINES HAWTNESS!

TanHa are always neglected everytym..n now toh ahdh se zyada..n ab toh miss ----- ke ane ke baad toh poocho hi mat..SwaRon are only used fr trp's woh bhi thru promos only...cv's very well know ki all KR fans hav backed out from the show..n nw only SwaRon fans are remainin..n she is so takin us fr granted..well we hav a limit!

Giv us SwaRon we will calm down..else hell wit d3!
Edited by neetha - 11 years ago
TANHA are definitely forgotten leads...cvs show them only to gain TRPs..otherwise they wud have been taken into consideration in every imp issue...

feel sad for cvs...they have such a mindblogging talent vth them who will steal ppl hearts in nanoseconds and they arent exploring them which in turn will give the show huge bonus...all cvs know is to utilise them for random tracks and as fillers...fillers cozz their scenes are left incomplete...i bearing this show only cozz of tanha...two cutest ppl very dear to all of us..

they say that they are giving us swaron ...the fact they dont understand is they are not giving the swaron story the way they used to like magically...i guess they are in a aplan to convert swaron into a normal ordinary couple...that wudnt be acceptable...unki chain na cheen le hum log...

they have this beautiful asset called swaron story and they shud be exploring it and not ignoring them and the new experiment of touch me not is a bad idea...i wanna live swaron trial relation but cvs arent allowing so...

we love you swaron/tanha...