Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

Allbut1

IF-Dazzler

Allbut1

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Hey guys!
I know it's been a while, but I am back again with another small present Big smile This one basically depicts Yash's journey to falling in love with Aarti in Mumbai! Wednesday's episode confirmed, at least to me, that Yash is indeed in love with Aarti and that is what gave me the inspiration for this!

Done completely in Yash's POV. It has been a while since I delved on his side of the emotions, so I had fun doing this! It is also my shortest VM to date, but that's because I have been ridiculously busy with school and can't afford to make 4-5 minute long VMs. I think this whole song is a beautiful depiction of Yash's emotions right now, and I might end up continuing this a little while later when I have some scenes collected for the additional lyrics, but for now this will have to do!

Direct link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkWA6MpX7qE

Song: In Dino
Singers: Soham
Film: Life in a Metro (2007)

-As usual, please do watch it in HD 720p!

I hope you enjoyed it, and if you did please do hit the 'like' button and leave your comments, I really look forward to them! Wink

Cheers, Maham!

P.S. You can find all my previous AarYa VMs here:

~Maham's VM Gallery~

Edited by Allbut1 - 05 September 2012 at 2:23am

The following 50 member(s) liked the above post:

vj3072meenaagarwalNisha_abiRoopakishorecielodarrishSunrio80Piienirmalac99redeye2012Mr.ZkPearl_27priya_drizzleskriti07bbbcccEva JQangakerusha4003..SmaTz..LuvStrk-001hana_ysmileymj10pretty_hDeepti1808cssudhaLoveforlifesaf24Tahitien-moonInduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixAuroni.92MelodiousDreamsbeebutterfly_AngelSonu_jyoti06anu93Euphoria.pickachuANJ455shobhagcluvvillager00-ProudGCian--Priyam-gafulu14tamanna1391-Eris-KinSanjAngel_Luv

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Yash & Aarti '\\' '..Karle Tu Bhi Mohabbat'" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Deepti1808

IF-Rockerz

Deepti1808

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Great !! Always thought aarti was suffering from one-sided love but our yash toh chupa rustum hai even he has fallen for aarti. Very well captured. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Allbut1pretty_hhana_yInduG64FireLordPhoenix-Priyam-

Zetter

IF-Rockerz

Zetter

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Aww great vid Maham Clap
Loved it Heart
Our Yashbabu is suffering Ouch
Fab choice of clips, wonder if Yash gonna reflect
on them in the show as well that would be awesome Wink

Edited by Zetter - 30 August 2012 at 11:53pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hana_yAllbut1Deepti1808FireLordPhoenixInduG64

-ProudGCian-

IF-Sizzlerz

-ProudGCian-

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Tat was beautiful beautiful beautiful...ClapClapClapTose scenes r just soothing ma heart...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Allbut1InduG64FireLordPhoenix

Loveforlife

IF-Rockerz

Loveforlife

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged

Beautiful!! it actually brought tears to my eyes after seeing the amazing moments you have captured!!! Clap

Allbut1FireLordPhoenixInduG64

MelodiousDreams

IF-Rockerz

MelodiousDreams

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
*Reserved!!! *sigh* Endless list of VMs to revisit!*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Allbut1FireLordPhoenix

InduG64

IF-Rockerz

InduG64

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 12:00am | IP Logged
@Maham: You've done it again...made me go all gooey and dreamy with such a giddy concoction of visuals and lyrics.Day Dreaming Simply ethereal, my friend!!! If only the lovable dunce knew what his heart and his very expressive eyes are trying to convey...if only his mind take a rest and let his heart take over...*sigh* Your creation was a journey...of Yash...his changing emotions...his obvious preferences. Gosh Maham, this was beautiful in every sense. Once again you come out with a winnerClap...God bless you!!!Hug

Edited by InduG64 - 31 August 2012 at 12:27am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hana_yAllbut1FireLordPhoenixDeepti1808

Ultimate-GCian

IF-Stunnerz

Ultimate-GCian

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Wonderful Wonderful Wonderful VM...lovely

Allbut1InduG64FireLordPhoenix

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.