College & University

[Help needed] Famous Teachers of India

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

xuseronline

xuseronline

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Hi :)

Teachers day is coming and for a project, I need names and photos of famous teachers of India. Photos I can search via Google Images ( the easy one ) but the hardest part is finding names of the famous teachers ;)

I am able to find following names but I need a few more ( total 20 ). Could you please help me? The names that I have found so far are:

1. Dr.Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan
  2. Rabindranath Tagore
  3. R K Narayan
  4. Manmohan Singh
  5. Savitribai Phule
  6. Nissim-ezekiel
  7. C K Prahalad
  8. Osho
  9. Sawai Gandharva
  10. Ustad Alla Rakha Khan

Thanks and cheers :)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "[Help needed] Famous Teachers of India" in College & University forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top