Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

misty85 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks for the quick updates udhay... yeh pura epi toh FBs mein nikal gaya... Mohan ke dialogues ka bhi kachra kar diya...
Silentsoul thumbnail
Thanks mamta...till now Megha ia acting very sane compared to what I expected out of her...and what shock she got ...lets see how it unfolds
if ORndi is pack up in 10 days...
ankur281 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Purana scenes mat dikhaya karoo yaar...

Dil firse dharakne lagta hai...
Edited by ankur281 - 11 years ago
Silentsoul thumbnail
Mamta yes but Megha is doing right...she is still illegal wife after knwing it how can she stay with Mohan...she never asked for illegal wife status...per aab raaz khuelga...sabke samne its clear Mohan ka open insult is on it way
ankur281 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I knew Meenu will do something like that...and Poore Vyas Parivaar ab tut parega usspe...

I predicted yesterday...Pyazz can never let go a chance to bajaoing Monu...
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
They are showing scenes like the marriage undone😕. Iska kya matlab hai? Iska matlab hai bhi ya nahi😆?
misty85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuls11

Mamta yes but Megha is doing right...she is still illegal wife after knwing it how can she stay with Mohan...she never asked for illegal wife status...per aab raaz khuelga...sabke samne its clear Mohan ka open insult is on it way

I know she is doing the right thing but public humiliation is very dreadful... It's not good for the kids... they have to bear a lot... poor nanhi & addu ... first they have to bear amar's humiliation & now mohan's... I simply don't want public humiliation... it will further add complications to MM relationship.
Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Precap - All r happy at vyas nivas. Meenu is sad. She looks lost in thoughts. Saroj asks Meenu to go to Monu, as he may need her now, Meenu carelessly replies that she is not going back to her new sasural!! All r shocked!! Monu seeks Papaji's aashirvad. Papaji had come there. Guru is also there. Papaji stops him, tells him all his aadhikaar are over now!! He asks how daring of u to do this to us?!! Monu and guru are stunned. Precap ends!! :|
sumiswap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuls11

Kuls...Mohan ke dialogues kisne likhe yaar..jee kiya uske baal noch daalu!!! Anjaane mein galti hui ka matlab?? Kya usne anjaane mein Megha ki saadi jala dala istri karte waqt????😡
kkkap00r thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ankur281

I knew Meenu will do something like that...and Poore Vyas Parivaar ab tut parega usspe...

I predicted yesterday...Pyazz can never let go a chance to bajaoing Monu...

Ye pyaaz niwas aankhon me paani de dega hamari...hahaha

Hona kuchh nahi hai. Megha ko jiji samjhaayegi and she will be back in mohan niwas...same ordinarybghisi piti story ki tarah. Agar megha wapas nahi gayi to renu ki jasoosi ki zaroorat hi nahi padegi.