Chidiya Ghar

i am back !!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

...Mina...

IF-Dazzler

...Mina...

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
well i am back after such a long time!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed i went to india and then had to settle down when i came back, i see some new members in this forum i am eager to meet so plss introduce urself to me !!Big smile i am mina and biggest gurmina fan (okayyy, one of the biggestLOL) since ramayan, i live for ramayan !!Heart but also enjoying chidiya ghar a lott, other than mayuri i luv gadhaprasad!Day DreamingLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Varnita.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "i am back !!" in Chidiya Ghar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Varnita.

IF-Sizzlerz

Varnita.

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Welcome back Mina, We Missed U Hug

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.