Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Vivian Needs To Work On Expressions [DT Note: Pg 33] (Page 27)

Post Reply New Post

Page 27 of 32

mayah

Goldie

mayah

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 5:45am | IP Logged
from what I have read of this topic...barring a few members everyone else agrees that Vivian is doing a brilliant job of portraying the character of RK...both VD and DD complement each other very well and bring the best out in each other, so why are both fan-groups attacking each other??...all the ardent fans of the show know what a fantastic job the actors are doing so why the war??...all this angst only ends up dividing the fans into VD and DD fans and we can then forget about DVD...but sorry to say the show is DVD and if some members keep forgetting that then there will never be peace in the forum...

Edited by mayah - 31 August 2012 at 5:45am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ratzz-iqbalslover

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vivian Needs To Work On Expressions [DT Note: Pg 33] (Page 27)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Serious-Beauty

Serious-Beauty

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 5:50am | IP Logged
huhhConfused i thought we get over this stupid DD VD jaapp Ouch but i think i was wrongCry whenever peeps thinks we r DVD n get along verywell they comes here n brust my bubbleAngry 

Love VIVIAN as RK Heart Love him being Expressionless Heart wondering if we love him this much when he is expressionless what will happen to us imature insane MBians if he show expressionsTongue

After a long such an active topicEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 5:52am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..ChelseaForEver--Rose--Acid_QueenSheDevil.AgapiMou.Kit_Kat

-Ratzz-

IF-Rockerz

-Ratzz-

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 5:55am | IP Logged
@she devil i know who is making those comments vd should learn acting 4rm dd they are pure gurtian n they never lyk vivian so chill dont bother abt them we only concentrate abt dvd btw all expression king Rk pics was just fab

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..--Rose--SheDevil

Serious-Beauty

Serious-Beauty

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by basri

@she devil i know who is making those comments vd should learn acting 4rm dd they are pure gurtian n they never lyk vivian so chill dont bother abt them we only concentrate abt dvd btw all expression king Rk pics was just fab

TM is not gurtian. She is maaneetian or Gurmeetian. Agr Gurtian hoti tu yeh topic kabhi nahi banati... If she can praise Gur's co-star tu she can praise Ti's co-star too... She wanted to create havoc or jo woh chahti hai woh ho gaya

-Ratzz-

-Ratzz-

IF-Rockerz

-Ratzz-

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 6:06am | IP Logged
@serious i exactly dont know who TM is but if she is gurmeetian than to bat he khatam hoti hai there is no use of discussion

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Serious-Beauty..PlayfulKiss..

bookworm-ALS--

IF-Stunnerz

bookworm-ALS--

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 6:13am | IP Logged
That's so funny. I disagree with the entire post- I can't find anything to agree on.

1) Your remarks on vampires not needing expressions. I think Vivian actually worked harder for that because, vampire don't need "over-the top" expression. Subtle and meaningful. But again, that's my pov. And since you haven't watched the show you are obviously not an, erm...expertTongue

2) Regards RK I feel Vivian is doing a better job than most other so called great actors on Television. His expressions carry you with them.

My pov is rather different from yours, isn't it? I'd really like to know which scene made you think he needs to work on his expression, and I'll tell you the scenes where I think he was spot-on with the expressions. Smile

Damn I am so lateOuch

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..ChelseaForEverAcid_QueenLooteri_DulhanSheDevil.AgapiMou.-Jwalamukhi-EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 6:18am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Acid_Queen

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.