SS: Rewind (Thread 2) - Page 7

Posted: 11 years ago
Congratulations on the new thread! 

πŸ₯³

Comments on the blog! 
excellent update ...can't wiat for arnav to deal with shaym...continue soon
Awesome... I stumbled upon your amazing story tonight and have read through all the chapters ...what a concept !! You've really recreated al that Payal Akash ki shadi wala magic in your own way ...hats off !!! Loved every bit ...Ab adage Kya hoga wait Karey ka padiii ? Please PM me when you update ...thanks xxx
Lovely update Tia,  These two are such a perfect pair for each other.  Arnav is a better man with Khushi.  Khushi is a better woman wit ASR.  Soulmate completely and you have captured that.

The entire whole family is becoming closer because of Khushi.  Khushi has become their saving grace.

Shyam is such a low life; taking money from Angali.  He is a lawyer he can work!!!  Also in your story ASR does have a Harvard University Brain.  Fubulous.

The story is moving nicely but I feel things may be heading south soon.  Look forward to your updates soon.  Have a lovely weekend...
Gr8 update!!!!... Hope now tanya will not create problems for them...newaz thnks 4 pm..
Originally posted by asr13

Awesome... I stumbled upon your amazing story tonight and have read through all the chapters ...what a concept !! You've really recreated al that Payal Akash ki shadi wala magic in your own way ...hats off !!! Loved every bit ...Ab adage Kya hoga wait Karey ka padiii ? Please PM me when you update ...thanks xxx

Thanks. Please add highonshows for pms. πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by Punkin22

Lovely update Tia,  These two are such a perfect pair for each other.  Arnav is a better man with Khushi.  Khushi is a better woman wit ASR.  Soulmate completely and you have captured that.

The entire whole family is becoming closer because of Khushi.  Khushi has become their saving grace.

Shyam is such a low life; taking money from Angali.  He is a lawyer he can work!!!  Also in your story ASR does have a Harvard University Brain.  Fubulous.

The story is moving nicely but I feel things may be heading south soon.  Look forward to your updates soon.  Have a lovely weekend...

My Arnav is smart. He is a business tycoon and a shrewd strategist. He also hires loyal smart men to do his work unlike the stupids he surrounds himself with in the serial. πŸ˜ƒ
congratulations on ur new thread ..  πŸ₯³
waiting for arnav to punch shyam tight.. he is the limit of creepness.. πŸ˜‘
the story is moving beautifully..
Lovely update continue soon πŸ˜ƒ
Congrats on the 2nd thread...πŸ‘
I love this FF...thanks for saving them...im sure u will find a way to keep them happy forever...πŸ€—...loved it :))))
Congrats on new threadπŸ‘
Lovely two chap...Loved the way Khushi never believed Tanya...πŸ˜‰
And she believed even Arnav...thank god nothing happened to her...Arnav saved her the last moment...πŸ˜ƒ
So want their marriage to happen very soon...and lets c if shyam comes out too...😊
Thanks for the pmπŸ˜›