Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

FF: Samjhauta - Ch 6 - pg 7 (28/3/13) (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 9

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 9
Page 4 Page 9

NazmaJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NazmaJ

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RaJiforever

Hey Nazma great start !! And thatnks a ton for this raji ff !! m off to add it on the first page...!!WinkHug

Hug Thankyou!!

I thought it was time I wrote something for RaJi!!
They are supposed to get together in Bandhan but that's taking forever!! And yes I know I'm to blame!!LOL
Thanks for adding it to your index!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshi--Sweetzo.Tuhi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: Samjhauta - Ch 6 - pg 7 (28/3/13) (Page 3)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ankita_raji

IF-Sizzlerz

ankita_raji

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
gr88 start...and a very different concept from the other ffs I've read on raji...looking forward to read the next part...plzz update soonBig smile

p.s. thanks for writing a SS on rajiSmile

Edited by ankita_raji - 31 August 2012 at 11:46am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshi-NazmaJ

NazmaJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NazmaJ

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankita_raji

gr88 start...and a very different concept from the other ffs I've read on raji...looking forward to read the next part...plzz update soonBig smile

p.s. thanks for writing a SS on rajiSmile

Thankyou!!!
I made it very Mills and boon!! 

I thought it was about time I wrote something for them!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankita_raji

NazmaJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NazmaJ

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 7:24pm | IP Logged

Chapter 2

"How could you do this Chirag?" Hetal sobbed at her husband while her son supported gathered her into his arms. "I never knew you could stoop so low!"

Chirag lay in his hospital bed and glared at his wife of thirty years. "Hetal! Stop causing a scene!"

Hetal cried harder in her son's arms as Jigar tightened his grasp. He looked at his father with hatred in his eyes.

"This is not the place woman! For God's sake I'm in hospital. Have a heart and at least wait til I'm discharged before you go into another one of your hysterics." He scathingly looked at his wife huddled into her son's arms. "What on Earth did I do to deserve a woman like that?" He muttered.

"A truer was never spoken." Jigar ground out, barely keeping hold of his temper. "You never deserved a woman like my mother."

"Who do you think you're speaking to boy?!" Bellowed Chirag. "Show me some respect! I'm your father!"

"Father? The biggest misfortune in my life is that you fathered me. You don't know the meaning of being a parent. If you did you would have never committed those actions."

"Sleeping with another woman has nothing to do with my ability to be your father."

"No but not acknowledging your child certainly speaks volumes."

Just as Chirag was getting ready to reply to the latest jibe a nurse, alerted by the raised voices, came hurrying into the room. She looked at the crying woman and the angry man stood by the doorway.

"I am going to have to ask you to leave. This is a hospital and raised voices do none of our patients any good. Mr Modi has had a heart attack, admittedly it was a mild one, however he shouldn't be subjected to any undue stress."

Jigar took a deep breath and apologised to the nurse. "We were just leaving. I apologise for causing discomfort to your other patients." Jigar walked out of the room with his mother.

-------------------------------------------

Jigar looked at Rashi sitting in his office. This next part was going to be difficult. He could see it in the way Rashi proudly sat. Thinking Divya's mother was a gold digger had led him to his current plan of action. Damn it! I should have known Chirag would lie about this to. It wasn't going to be easy to persuade her to fall in line.

Rashi hesitatingly spoke into the silence. "I don't understand why I'm here though."

Jigar walked back to his seat. "We want Divya."

Rash went white. "N..o.." she gasped. "I ca... no."  She rushed to stand up and swayed on her feet, feeling light headed. She felt a hand at her should pushing her back to her seat while another hand pushed her head between her knees. Moments passed. "I'm okay now." Rashi said as she struggled to sit up. Jigar removed his hands and looked into her eyes.

"You sure?"

"Yes."

Jigar walked over to his table and brought her a glass of water.

"I said I was ok."

"Just drink the water Rashi."

Rahi took the glass and took a sip. "Thank you." She said begrudgingly admitting that the water helped.

Jigar waited for her to compose herself before he continued.

"What I said can't have come as too much of a shock."

"Life has been full of shocks recently. You'd think I'd be immune to anymore."

Jigar paced back and forth before again settling at his chair. "Well listen carefully. Divya is a Modi, and as a Modi," he continued even at Rashi's instinctive start to refute that fact. "As a Modi she belongs with her family."

"I'm her family Mr Modi. I've been with her all these years. Just because your father has suddenly found a conscience doesn't mean that I'm going to give Divya up." Rashi stood up and strode to the door. "You can tell your father that Divya is happy where she is." She was just about to open the door when she felt his hand covering hers. Rashi stepped back into his body, the back of her head touching his shoulder. She could feel the heat emanating from him and his breath gently ruffling her hair. She froze, unable to move away, her breath getting heavier. He pulled her hand from the handle and pulled her back into the room.

Jigar made himself let go of her hand before he succumbed to the impulse that had been bursting to get out since the moment he'd seen her.

He murmured near her ear, deliberately breaking the spell. "Would Divya forgive you for rejecting her birthright?"

Rashi spun round.

"Just think what you would be depriving her of. Not only a life of luxury but of family around her. Family who are waiting to accept her into their fold." He looked straight into her eyes. "Would you deny her the love of many for your own sake?"

His statement hit her where she was most vulnerable. It wasn't only for Divya that she had rejected the idea. For Rashi Divya was her family. Rashi had no one left and she didn't want to lose her last link. It galled her that Jigar Modi had recognised that. Jigar however played upon his advantage.

"I don't want it to go to a hearing Rashi because we both know you have no rights over Divya and no resources with which to fight." Jigar paused. "It doesn't have to come to that. I have a solution, a compromise."

Chapter 3  -  Page 5

Edited by NazmaJ - 14 November 2012 at 7:25pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

kafa.ChammakChallo.-Sweetzo.Tuhi-Justlikethat1-Muskii-Queen.Beeankita_rajiDivineDarknessDeepzpadukone-Eris-

Deepzpadukone

IF-Sizzlerz

Deepzpadukone

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
How did i miss this, I'm a fan of both Gohem and Raji, i have read many stories on Raji and this concept is different, glad work gave me a long break so i got time to read to read this. 

delsi

IF-Dazzler

delsi

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Very nice part dear Clap
 I like Rashi very much in this story fighting for his one beloved cute

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Aww Nazma. You stopped so quicklyConfused

That was just awesomeClap And so Day Dreaming.. I can see how this will go and want to read it quicklyEmbarrassed Superb Nazma.. 
Jigar is smart to see how vulnerable Rashi is and also that she aches for making sure Divya stays with her. He is using it to his advantage. 
If I did not know that he is going to make up for all this later, I will be mad at himSmile

Waiting to read more.. 

-Sweetzo.Tuhi-

IF-Rockerz

-Sweetzo.Tuhi-

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged
wow !! wow !! wow !! great update nazma !! superb !!Big smileClap

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.