Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

Written Update - 30th August 2012

munaiza thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
All,
Thanks for being patient.  Something came up and the update was super late - SORRY!

Starts with some guy asking the Coach why he's being so harsh on Rachna.  The coach says because she has the potential but she just needs to be pushed and now that he has hurt her ego, she will play well.  Gunjan asks her to be careful and Rachna says now I will show him no matter what.  The match starts and Rachna is playing really well with Gunjan cheering her on.  It's break time and the coach is telling the girls what they need to do better and Rachna gets upset that when she plays well he doesn't even recognize it but when she doesn't play well, he gives her an earful!  The game resumes and Rachna scores a goal.  Gunjan is very happy as well as the coach but he doesn't show it and Rachna thinks she knows why he isn't talking to her and says to herself that its because he was convinced Rachna would make them lose the game.  The coach is telling the other guy that he liked seeing her game and then he says its because of the reverse psychology that the coach used on her.  Rachna is smiling and very happy to hear that the coach had faith in her all along and he was doing this to motivate her.  The coach says he is the same as Rachna and he also has the spark of getting done whatever they set their minds to.  Rachna is blushing and a beautiful tune plays in the background. 

Mayank calls Charu and asks her where she is.  Seema and Sangeeta are listening.  Sangeeta tells Seema she was worried for no reason and Mayank really likes Charu.  Mayank tells them she is coming now and the doorbell rings.  Seema says "oh my DIL is here" and opens the door to find Rachna and Gunjan.  Mayank says to himself "you are right mom, your DIL is here".  Gunjan rushes to Mayank and tells him that Rachna was fantastic today and she played really well.  Seema and Sangeeta are confused and ask what she played?  Gunjan covers up by saying Chess.  Rachna leaves to change. 

Charu comes in all dressed up.  Sangeeta tells her she is looking very beautiful.  Charu says even everyone at the parlor was telling her that and she got the whole package done today - manicure, pedicure, facial etc. Mayank holds her hands and admires her manicure, Gunjan gets jealous.  He says this looks really nice and I'm wondering how good your cooking must be since your hands are so beautiful.  But then you must not be cooking right?  Charu says "cooking is not a big deal, I can cook".  Mayank asks her what she can cook.  She is nervous but says she can cook everything!  Shayl comes in and asks when they will start preparing the food and says now that Charu is here, they will make food of her choice.  Mayank tells Shayl she must be tired from cooking all day so she should rest today and they will go out to eat.  Seema says its unnecessary as she does not want Mayank to spend that much money again.  Charu says she will treat everyone tonight.  Mayank says great you will cook today.  Shayl says this is what she has to do once she is married so let her be but he insists and Charu agrees.  He gives her a big list of what will be cooked tonight.  Sangeeta says you have your whole life so why the rush?  He says because this is my life's movie and I want to see the trailer today.  Everyone agrees that she will cook the food tonight.  The women all leave and Gunjan and Mayank share an eyelock.  Mayank says today they will know if she can only fry his brains or she can cook also (sirf dimaag pakaati hai ya khaana bhi LOL). 

Chaya is in her room remembering what happened with her.  She is crying and her mom comes in and asks her what's wrong and if she's sick since she hasn't eaten anything.  She says no and her mom keeps asking what's wrong.  Chaya pretends to sleep.  Rachna goes in her room and she keeps remembering the words of her coach and throws her bag on the bed and is twirling around the room with "pehla nasha" playing in the background (really cute scene!!).  She is having flashbacks of the coach and his words and she is very happy - lol throwing papers up in the air and it's all over the room.  She has a really cute "puppy love" kind of a look and smile on her face as she is thinking about him.  Shayl comes in and sees the mess in her room and Rachna smiling from ear to ear.  She calls her name and Rachna snaps out of it and gets worried.  Shayl says what's all this?  Did an earthquake hit your room? (LOL!)  Rachna says I will fix it right away.  Rachna tells her she played really well and scored a goal.  Shayl says oh that's why you look like a crazy girl and that's why you are so happy today.  Shayl says I just wish for you to be happy like this.  She says btw, your "khadoos" coach, did he like your game?  Rachna defends him and Shayl is surprised at her sudden change of heart.  Rachna asks her if Chaya came and Shayl says no.  Rachna asks to go see Chaya and Shayl says go but take Dholu with you.

Charu is in the kitchen complaining to her mom about ruining her mani and pedi.  She says she is so angry at Mayank that she feels like taking a baingan (eggplant) and hitting him with it (LOL!).  She says we are giving them so many gifts and papa is giving them so much cash so why do I need to work?  Her mom tells her to shut up and everything will be ruined if anyone hears her.  She says we have lost two proposals earlier due to your stupidity and now no matter what we can't let this one go.  She says do whatever you have to but win Mayank's heart in three days.  Her mom says she will tell Sangeeta to help her and Sangeeta will take her out of this mess as she always has.  Charu hangs up and is upset that her mother did not take her side and expects her to work. 

Precap : I checked two different videos and neither had a precap.  If someone has seen it, please do update the precap. 

Apologies for any mistakes. :)
Edited by munaiza - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radha9 thumbnail
please hurry with the update
AsYa_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Please hurry with the update. I want to read it!
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for you efforts!  
munaiza thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shell16

thanks for you efforts!  

Thanks Shell! 😳
munaiza thumbnail
All - I know you wanted to read the update but please remember that I am not an updater, I was trying to help since the regular updater couldn't do it.  I had something come up which made the update to be posted later than I had expected, sorry about that.  Hope you enjoy it now that it's up.  Thanks. :)
suprithas thumbnail
the precap is gunjan and myank are having an eye lock in the kitchen and shayl seen them.she says myank with a shocked expression
Anjinie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanksl looking for 2 da episdose
meghna.sky thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank you for the written update ,i am very happy to see charus kitchen work and rachnas day dreaming  with coach,but worried about poor chaya😭