silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
track with Smiley really needed?

Did they really need to bring in someone to temporarily replace Toasty

There were so many other tracks they could have focused on

***more focus on Prachin and Dimple
***Pashu becoming a dad..all that goes along with babies, ie diapers, spitting, pooping, crying etc.
***Malti neglecting Pashu a little bit over the baby..it is common for Fathers to be jealous of the baby..this would be done in a humorous way of course

maybe gyan has a crush on some girl

crossover epi with the new LYAM show..i.e Mansi can be another friend of Toasty...lol..or Nits

this way they could a "first crush" story between Gyan and Mansi's younger sis

so many possibilities

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Sunshine. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Fantastic Ideas! :D :D
I really wish we had actually got to see such tracks instead of the on-going track! :)

But I guess what happened, happened and nothing can be done now :/
Arshi-licious01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Great ideas! I would have loved if these would have happened…. Especially the more focus into Pracheen & Dimple's story and an insight into Malthi-Pashu's life with the new baby… 

The crossover sounds interesting with LYAM…  Would be cute to see Gyan have a love interest…. 

But Archu, you are right… Whatever happened happened. We cannot do anything now, but only pray for an SBS 2 with its old storyline again. I also would like Smiley to be a part of it, but not as Tej's wife, but just Toasty's friend. I have grown to liking Smiley and her bubbly nature. Rubina is doing a fantastic job as it is not her forte, and Ravi, Aishwarya, and the rest of the cast is also doing amazing as always. 
.Sunshine. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Arshi-licious01

Great ideas! I would have loved if these would have happened'. Especially the more focus into Pracheen & Dimple's story and an insight into Malthi-Pashu's life with the new baby' 

The crossover sounds interesting with LYAM'  Would be cute to see Gyan have a love interest'. 

But Archu, you are right' Whatever happened happened. We cannot do anything now, but only pray for an SBS 2 with its old storyline again. I also would like Smiley to be a part of it, but not as Tej's wife, but just Toasty's friend. I have grown to liking Smiley and her bubbly nature. Rubina is doing a fantastic job as it is not her forte, and Ravi, Aishwarya, and the rest of the cast is also doing amazing as always. 

I'm just crossing my fingers for SBS 2 <3 I really hope Aish recovers soon and we get to see our C parivaar back in action ;)
Arshi-licious01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Arch.Archu

I'm just crossing my fingers for SBS 2 <3 I really hope Aish recovers soon and we get to see our C parivaar back in action ;)

I would just love that! I love the C-parivaar… I have never seen such a great onscreen family before… That was one of the reasons why I actually started watching the show… 
abc113 thumbnail
No, this track with Smiley was not needed. As I mentioned in one of my older posts ( http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3152842 ) there were other and better ways to handle the situation. I like your suggestions too.