silvermoonlight

Goldie

silvermoonlight

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
track with Smiley really needed?

Did they really need to bring in someone to temporarily replace Toasty

There were so many other tracks they could have focused on

***more focus on Prachin and Dimple
***Pashu becoming a dad..all that goes along with babies, ie diapers, spitting, pooping, crying etc.
***Malti neglecting Pashu a little bit over the baby..it is common for Fathers to be jealous of the baby..this would be done in a humorous way of course

maybe gyan has a crush on some girl

crossover epi with the new LYAM show..i.e Mansi can be another friend of Toasty...lol..or Nits

this way they could a "first crush" story between Gyan and Mansi's younger sis

so many possibilities

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

abc113heart1goody.Sunshine.basket_101

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Was this..." in Saas Bina Sasuraal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Sunshine.

IF-Rockerz

.Sunshine.

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Fantastic Ideas! :D :D
I really wish we had actually got to see such tracks instead of the on-going track! :)

But I guess what happened, happened and nothing can be done now :/

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

basket_101

Arshi-licious01

IF-Rockerz

Arshi-licious01

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Great ideas! I would have loved if these would have happened…. Especially the more focus into Pracheen & Dimple's story and an insight into Malthi-Pashu's life with the new baby… 

The crossover sounds interesting with LYAM…  Would be cute to see Gyan have a love interest…. 

But Archu, you are right… Whatever happened happened. We cannot do anything now, but only pray for an SBS 2 with its old storyline again. I also would like Smiley to be a part of it, but not as Tej's wife, but just Toasty's friend. I have grown to liking Smiley and her bubbly nature. Rubina is doing a fantastic job as it is not her forte, and Ravi, Aishwarya, and the rest of the cast is also doing amazing as always. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sunshine.basket_101adventure_gurl

.Sunshine.

IF-Rockerz

.Sunshine.

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshi-licious01

Great ideas! I would have loved if these would have happened'. Especially the more focus into Pracheen & Dimple's story and an insight into Malthi-Pashu's life with the new baby' 

The crossover sounds interesting with LYAM'  Would be cute to see Gyan have a love interest'. 

But Archu, you are right' Whatever happened happened. We cannot do anything now, but only pray for an SBS 2 with its old storyline again. I also would like Smiley to be a part of it, but not as Tej's wife, but just Toasty's friend. I have grown to liking Smiley and her bubbly nature. Rubina is doing a fantastic job as it is not her forte, and Ravi, Aishwarya, and the rest of the cast is also doing amazing as always. 

I'm just crossing my fingers for SBS 2 <3 I really hope Aish recovers soon and we get to see our C parivaar back in action ;)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

basket_101

Arshi-licious01

IF-Rockerz

Arshi-licious01

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arch.Archu

Originally posted by Arshi-licious01

Great ideas! I would have loved if these would have happened'. Especially the more focus into Pracheen & Dimple's story and an insight into Malthi-Pashu's life with the new baby' 

The crossover sounds interesting with LYAM'  Would be cute to see Gyan have a love interest'. 

But Archu, you are right' Whatever happened happened. We cannot do anything now, but only pray for an SBS 2 with its old storyline again. I also would like Smiley to be a part of it, but not as Tej's wife, but just Toasty's friend. I have grown to liking Smiley and her bubbly nature. Rubina is doing a fantastic job as it is not her forte, and Ravi, Aishwarya, and the rest of the cast is also doing amazing as always. 

I'm just crossing my fingers for SBS 2 <3 I really hope Aish recovers soon and we get to see our C parivaar back in action ;)

I would just love that! I love the C-parivaar… I have never seen such a great onscreen family before… That was one of the reasons why I actually started watching the show… 

abc113

abc113

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
No, this track with Smiley was not needed. As I mentioned in one of my older posts ( http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3152842 ) there were other and better ways to handle the situation. I like your suggestions too.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.