Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: luvremix

great analysis PC😊
Highlight of the epi was the whole Rishabh-Paddy nautanki that took place on the sets...but manna parega...kya tantrums hai RK k...Paddy ko chaar-baatein sunaye...mady se reaction miley to mission accomplished...shooting ki koi zaroorat hi nahi...seedhe pack-up😲
loved ho w he said "kuch der pehle tak tum mujhe ajnabi si lag rahi thi...ab achanak apni si lagne lagi"😉he surely misses his Horlicks girl...
waiting for the challenge now...wondering what would be in the envelope sasurji sends to Mady

Thank you😃. Rishabh ke tantrums sirf Maddy aur BittuG hi seh sakte hain. No wonder producers ki neend udi rehti hai isko sign karne ke baad. Rishabh's life now centers around Maddy and he cares little else for anything now. Maddy Rishabh se sorry bulwaa ke hi chhodegi.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shahisthi

What a title Poco.😆😆Loved it.

Awesome analysis as always.

MB is getting better and better everyday. We are getting what we want and every special episode is worth watching and tonight was better than the previous special episode.

RK's mom seems to be  a very weak woman or maybe as she said she had some majboori. Better not judge now. It is very clear Radaji hopes to get her Rishu from this relationship. She has some hope now. Loved the scene of MB and Radaji. The best part is all the actors of this show are fantastic.

Paddy too get extra energy and himmat when she is against RK. I loved the Paddy we saw tonight. All these days she was lost.

I thought the challenge was because RK insulted Paddy on the wedding day. I love the fact that PH and Channel doesn't disclose what happens in the show though they let media come on the set and interview cast and take videos. From the segments everyone thought Paddy went to meet Madhu, but what happened was something we never even thought.

Amazing. 👏👏👏 she gave the challenge in front of Kuku and Sikander and his mother. I didn't expect this also. I thought they will be alone. But I really hope she doesn't use whatever Bhatia's put in the envelope to win this challenge. Knowing Madhu, I don't think she will use it.

Awesome acting by DD & VD.

Me very happy DD got great dialogues and she was just fantastic on the set as well as in last scene. the best one was when RK asked her to bring tea, her saying ask someone else.

DD was looking gorgeous.

Thank you, Shahi Tu bataa, binaa Horlicks ya Complan piye koi itni energy se ladhaai kar sakta hai jaise ye dono  karte hain? 😆...Paddy ke andar ki Chaudhrain aaj jaag gayi thi aur kya izzat se usne Rishabh ki beizzati ki. 👏...I also hope that Maddy will play the challenge fair and square with Rishabh. 

Drashti Dhami's dialogue delivery was superb and Vivian Dsena complements her  rather well as a co-actor. 😊
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome post poco.Sorry yaar late ho gayi but koi na.I loved 2day episode 2 the core
Madhu & Radhaji's convo was cute.They were talking abt Rishabh & Madhu seems fascinated by 17 years old Rishabh.
LOL RK batoing maa k haath ka khana 2 bhikari jst 2 take out his venom.LOL the way he was smelling tht paneer ki sabji showed how much he wnted 2 taste it + mujhe lagah jaise Abhay blood ko smell kar rha ho:P 🤣(I love whn Radhaji said after so many years he let any1 2 enter his world & tht u madhu bala.Sachi Madhu is special 4 him tabhi RK nai usse apni duniya mai aane diya & he wnts her coz he needs her bas pagal ko pta nhi chal rha.Evn I think Madhubala will fall 4 him 1st & I wnt ki aisa hi ho coz I wnt Madhu 2 love RK wid his beast side jaise ki beauty beast mai hua tha.Beauty fell 4 beast & later on her beast changed into prince so I wnt same😳)

In Vanity van tht pedicure & manicure scene was cute.LOL Rishabh loves wild tigress who always shout or roar + Kameene ko usse touch karne ka bhi bahana chahiye so baja diya uska orchestra:P🤣🤣 & tht sympathy & pity lines showed tht how deprived RK is frm love tht he consider evn compassionate feelings as pity .I guess he hate somebody considering him weak coz he know how much weak he actually is frm inside,how hollow he is frm inside(LOL vivu DD k arms ko baksh de.Humesha aise force se pull karta hai jaise bas iske haath ko todna iska aim ho:P🤣I swear yeh dono show k end tak ek-dusre ko todh dalenge🤣)

Thn tht polish scene.LOL maddy is piercing his heart wid kidness & calmness.She was ready 2 do every naukar wala kaam & RK was furious y cant he c sherni in his Madhubala?😕
Thn whn Madhu talked 2 tht spot boy & RK gave angry looks coz of 2 reasons
1) Madhu was tolerating all shit RK was throwing at her wid calmness & no wild panna🤣
2)She was tallking 2 guy smilingly & intentionally or unintentinally it pierced his heart.He was J🤣

LOL whn RK said 'Badi motti chamdi hai.Abhi 5 min pehle hi band bajayi hai iski' They showed Bittu ji & I was rofling lke haan chamdi toh motti hai 🤣🤣

Thn Sasumaa ki entry nai RK ko diya sunehra mauka
1)Apni unn woman k agnst gussa nikal diya who forgets their hubby & move on in life(Half of the time isse darr lagta the way his mom forgot his real dad & him,the way paddy left his real hubby same way madhu will also leave him so issliye he wnts 2 keep madhu away frm all woman who have done this kind of thing & so he wnts 2 protectmadhu & keep her save in his bottom layer of heart:P🤣) I love whn he said 'Sasuma Maaza aata hai' .LOL iss nalayak ko apni Sasumaa & biwi ki BBB karne mai bada mazaa aata hai.He enjoys their attitude🤣
I love whn he said 'Attitude huh.I lke it' LOL apni saasu maa ki respect bhi karta hai banda & madhu ko yeh attitude apni maa se mila hai I suppose:P🤣
2)He wnts 2 c his Madhu.LOL cow jaise sar nod karne wali Madhu RK ko nhi pasand.He is passsionate & wild man so wnt 2 c his wild Biwi + biwi ki 10-20 gaaliya na khaye toh acidity ho jati hai isse🤣🤣 & I love whn he said 'Abhi tak gar se lag rhi thi ab apni si lag rhi ho'🤣.He is fascinated wid his raunchy.wild biwi .LOL hatred itna raunchy & wild hai I can imagine Love kitna raunchy & palang todh hone waala hai🤣🤣

LOL their Typical Hubby-wife wali fight
LOL inki ladai dekh mujhe hassi aati hai as I said I find all hubby-wife fight hilarious 🤣🤣
Madhu was lke ruthi biwi 'Jao nhi banani Green Tea,Kameene khud bana le'
& RK was 'Maine sahi suna?Pati ki baat pai na na?'
Madhu-Haan 24 ghante mai tera ghanta bajongi🤣
RK-Ja baja le tere time start 'Tik Tok Tik Tok:P'🤣
LOL dono ki dishoom dishoom mai Step-Baap-bete maaze le rhe hain(Lke u evn I wnt Madhu 2 play fair wid RK😳)

I realize I wrote an essay but LOL post nhi banaya tha so saari bhadas yahan nikal di:P🤣🤣
Now reply agar petrol hai😆
Edited by SheDevil - 11 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tia.Saigal2002

Even I was thinking that how come Rishab did not shout at the unit guy who was talking to Madhu??? Got little disapointed here. But I think RK is not psycho like Viraj so the unit guy escaped. RK is miffed about Maddy being nice to him and he hates that, thanks for explaining this point Poco. I was seriously confused that why RK is giving the "Ajnaabi and Jaane Pechaane" dialogue to Maddy after insulting her sasumaa. Now I get it. Why this Trishna not working to support her family??? And the Bhatias leaving their card game to watch the live entertainment was hilarious.. Madhu should know that being too nice never helps... She should hav gone aheas and insulted RK's mom.. But sighh this girl is hopeless in this situation... When she could not muster up courage to say something to Mukku's mom who insulted her mother left, right and center.. From where is she gonna insult RK's mom esp. when she is being so nice to her...And one more thing I found cute about Madhu was that she actually took her MIL's tiffin with her... I mean if I had been in that situation and been freshly insulted by RK I would have preferred to stay hungry rather than eating the tiffin made by my arch-nemesis's mother, but nahin Madhu toh Madhu hai... She is just too good for her own cause

Thank you Tia and its good to see you again. 😊.. I think Maddy not extending her animosity with Rishabh to his family differentiates her from Rishabh who wants to lapetofy Maddy's whole family in this jaani dushmani. Maddy is exceptionally good or how else will she love a crackpot like Rishabh?😆
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheDarkKnight

Awesome analysis poco di :P

Thank you. 😃
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: priyachand

Nice Analysis Poco!!!

Do agree with u that RK wants his fiery Biwi back not the silent one. But his anger is triggered by seeing her chat smilingly with crew member. That dialogue of his 'few minutes back u seemed stranger to me but now ' someone close' ' confused me. I mean he cdn't recognise d adaptable madhu who goes on doing her work without any angst which disturbs him. He wd rather have his angry madhu glaring at him in close ups. Dis is why he insults paddy.

I loved padmini's dialogue to RK n giving his money back. As u said that was more a slap on d face. But I loved RK's reaction to it. His answer ' attitude ' I love it' n d way he pocketed d money, I really like Vivian in this serial. He's really very good in RK's role.

Madhu's 24 hrs challenge, I hope is fulfilled on her own or thanx to RK but not due to creepy crawly Bhatia or his son. So pls cvs do not make Madhu use their help. That will demean d mortal combat bet d leads.

Thank you. True. Rishabh prefers an aggressive and fiery Maddy because that is the woman he identifies with and is excited by. And by the end of the episode, he got her back and she will not rest until she gets that 'sorry' out of him. 😆
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Cassie..

Awesome analysis Poco!👏

So Rk kept waiting when Madhu will show a hint of displeasure/suffering and he'll enjoy it.. lol.. Love Madhu for not reacting and driving Rk mad. It was what I had hoped for last week from her first day on the sets.

One thing I wasn't liking about Madhu is a lack of spark and sass.. We've seen it before..(Trishna's marriage proposal etc).. Got a glimpse of it when she laughed with the other person working on the sets today.

Rk's mother.. is she a victim too or the culprit of killing Rishab's innocence.. One person to keep Madhu sane in the Rk mansion.. After Tuesday's episode, Mb becoming a harsh person - with Rk's taunts etc - might not be surprising. But I'm back again to hoping that Madhu doesn't become a bitter person and always remain a positive person protective of her loved ones.

Rk and Padmini's confrontation was the highlight of today's episode.. Rk saying "don't try things that are out of your reach", referring to the promise Padmini gave to him in the hospital.. to raise 40 lakhs to release Madhu from the contract marriage! Still thinking of his biwi, RK! 😆 

Sherni was back again, so happy that I couldn't believe it 😆 Waiting for the challenge track  Madhu shouldn't use the photos in that envelope. Let's see what she chooses..

Thank you😳. Right. Maddy's calmness, her quiet face and her subservient attitude is irritating Rishabh because neither is she fighting with him, nor is he getting to see any pain on her face. Isliye aaj usne Paddy ki bajaa ke aur phir apni bajwaa ke poora raayeta failaa diyaa. Abb Maddy tab tak uski jaan nahiin chhodegi jab tak wo Paddy ko sorry nahiin boltaa. 

I totally loved Paddy today.  
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely analysis...👏 RK really couldn't stand the docile, submissive Madhu could he...😆

There are 2 scenes which stood out for me in today's episode. 1st is when Madhu picks up the tiffin prepared by Radhaji and silently leaves...this showed her respect towards the lady. The mother was dying a thousand deaths after her son's insult and complete disregard of her feelings and this small gesture by her DIL must have been like a balm to soothe her grieving heart...😭 The 2nd was the dignity showed by Paddy...👏 Despite the very public humiliation she had to face because of RK she walked out of the set with her head held high...👍🏼

The CV's and all the actors are doing a wonderful job...👍🏼
kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Beautiful analysis poco di
I think he don't want paddy should work ..he told send trishna to work..
last scene firework sharni jag uthi..

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: SheDevil

Awesome post poco.Sorry yaar late ho gayi but koi na.I loved 2day episode 2 the core

Madhu & Radhaji's convo was cute.They were talking abt Rishabh & Madhu seems fascinated by 17 years old Rishabh.
LOL RK batoing maa k haath ka khana 2 bhikari jst 2 take out his venom.LOL the way he was smelling tht paneer ki sabji showed how much he wnted 2 taste it + mujhe lagah jaise Abhay blood ko smell kar rha ho:P 🤣(I love whn Radhaji said after so many years he let any1 2 enter his world & tht u madhu bala.Sachi Madhu is special 4 him tabhi RK nai usse apni duniya mai aane diya & he wnts her coz he needs her bas pagal ko pta nhi chal rha.Evn I think Madhubala will fall 4 him 1st & I wnt ki aisa hi ho coz I wnt Madhu 2 love RK wid his beast side jaise ki beauty beast mai hua tha.Beauty fell 4 beast & later on her beast changed into prince so I wnt same😳)

In Vanity van tht pedicure & manicure scene was cute.LOL Rishabh loves wild tigress who always shout or roar + Kameene ko usse touch karne ka bhi bahana chahiye so baja diya uska orchestra:P🤣🤣 & tht sympathy & pity lines showed tht how deprived RK is frm love tht he consider evn compassionate feelings as pity .I guess he hate somebody considering him weak coz he know how much weak he actually is frm inside,how hollow he is frm inside(LOL vivu DD k arms ko baksh de.Humesha aise force se pull karta hai jaise bas iske haath ko todna iska aim ho:P🤣I swear yeh dono show k end tak ek-dusre ko todh dalenge🤣)

Thn tht polish scene.LOL maddy is piercing his heart wid kidness & calmness.She was ready 2 do every naukar wala kaam & RK was furious y cant he c sherni in his Madhubala?😕
Thn whn Madhu talked 2 tht spot boy & RK gave angry looks coz of 2 reasons
1) Madhu was tolerating all shit RK was throwing at her wid calmness & no wild panna🤣
2)She was tallking 2 guy smilingly & intentionally or unintentinally it pierced his heart.He was J🤣

LOL whn RK said 'Badi motti chamdi hai.Abhi 5 min pehle hi band bajayi hai iski' They showed Bittu ji & I was rofling lke haan chamdi toh motti hai 🤣🤣

Thn Sasumaa ki entry nai RK ko diya sunehra mauka
1)Apni unn woman k agnst gussa nikal diya who forgets their hubby & move on in life(Half of the time isse darr lagta the way his mom forgot his real dad & him,the way paddy left his real hubby same way madhu will also leave him so issliye he wnts 2 keep madhu away frm all woman who have done this kind of thing & so he wnts 2 protectmadhu & keep her save in his bottom layer of heart:P🤣) I love whn he said 'Sasuma Maaza aata hai' .LOL iss nalayak ko apni Sasumaa & biwi ki BBB karne mai bada mazaa aata hai.He enjoys their attitude🤣
I love whn he said 'Attitude huh.I lke it' LOL apni saasu maa ki respect bhi karta hai banda & madhu ko yeh attitude apni maa se mila hai I suppose:P🤣
2)He wnts 2 c his Madhu.LOL cow jaise sar nod karne wali Madhu RK ko nhi pasand.He is passsionate & wild man so wnt 2 c his wild Biwi + biwi ki 10-20 gaaliya na khaye toh acidity ho jati hai isse🤣🤣 & I love whn he said 'Abhi tak gar se lag rhi thi ab apni si lag rhi ho'🤣.He is fascinated wid his raunchy.wild biwi .LOL hatred itna raunchy & wild hai I can imagine Love kitna raunchy & palang todh hone waala hai🤣🤣

LOL their Typical Hubby-wife wali fight
LOL inki ladai dekh mujhe hassi aati hai as I said I find all hubby-wife fight hilarious 🤣🤣
Madhu was lke ruthi biwi 'Jao nhi banani Green Tea,Kameene khud bana le'
& RK was 'Maine sahi suna?Pati ki baat pai na na?'
Madhu-Haan 24 ghante mai tera ghanta bajongi🤣
RK-Ja baja le tere time start 'Tik Tok Tik Tok:P'🤣
LOL dono ki dishoom dishoom mai Step-Baap-bete maaze le rhe hain(Lke u evn I wnt Madhu 2 play fair wid RK😳)

I realize I wrote an essay but LOL post nhi banaya tha so saari bhadas yahan nikal di:P🤣🤣
Now reply agar petrol hai😆

Thank you for this amazing post, Shrish, Tu thi kahaan aaj beta? Post ke baare mein kya boloon? Padh ke bahot hansti hoon aur ye hamesha ki tarah palangtodh hai. Even i want Maddy to fall in love with Rishabh first because she is the compassionate and emotionally stronger one - Rishabh jitnaa bhi badaa crackpot kyun na ho, wo use sambhaal legi. 

Rishabh apni saasumaa ko dekhke kucch zyada hi khush nahiin ho jaata? Aur Maddy ka gussa dekh ke toh use munh pe Vitamin E waala glow aa gayaa tha. He loves the company of tigresses,hai na?😆