FF: Arhi: The way IPK should've been[Ch9/Sc3 pg99] - Page 18

Posted: 11 years ago
πŸ˜ƒWonderful as always. Loved akash and Arnav convo - hopefully it lights the now dimmed bulb in his head. And of course dadi cannot help but throw her 2 cents in every time.
Thanks for pm
I wonder how Arnav will finally come to know about the truth and how he will react with Dadi😑
I wish we could see these scenes in our serial
just beautiful dear good job.keep it upπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
nice update.
tf pm m
Super...loved you have shaped Akash 's character ...I think he was spot on about the importwnc eof true love and finding the right person and never letting them go ...thanks for adding me..I love this story..love the fact that you write a translation too..

I wish Arnav would not trust dadi and get Garima s version of the story...although I think as parents it was really silly of his parent to do what they did esp when they had kids and that too on the day of their daughter s wedding! Highly irresponsible if you ask me! 
akash is brave boy thank god he took dession to leav the rm πŸ‘
Loved it. I am glad Akash stood by his decision. And not even Arnav could change his decision. I am glad Arnav understood Akash's feeling and respected his decision. I think Arnav is realizing what he is missing  when Akash talked about his feelings for Payal. Now, have to see Khushi's reaction when she him tommorrow. Looking forward for the next update.
Loved the way you have developed Akash's character. Payash's love story was a cute one in the reel one. Lets see what Arnav does when he meets Khushi now.
iust brillient post dearπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘good see this site of akash πŸ˜›
tomorrow he il see her waoπŸ˜‰
suplanded πŸ‘
tf pm m😳
Edited by saima4744 - 11 years ago
Woah!
Just found this!!
WONDERFUL man you go be a part of the CV's xD

But this is my PM account, and by the time i go to my account i will forget your username so could you please buddy me on -NishaSobti-

PLEASEE???