FF: Arhi: The way IPK should've been[Ch9/Sc3 pg99]

Posted: 11 years ago

Hi All

This is my version of how IPKKND should have progressed from the night of the wedding. 

Rather than Arnav returning, this alternate universe has Arnav walking away from the wedding due to Dadi revealing the truth about Garima. Eventually the truth comes out followed by the redemption track of Arnav that we never got to see post the kidnapping.

I believe IPKKND lost a lot of viewers the night they showed Anjali's miscarriage. I too didn't like it. I always thought that Anjali's character could still be given an important role without having to resort to the cheapness of miscarriage and didi ki saut track. So this is my way of seeing IPKKND without the miscarriage.

You'll find the sister in Anjali that we all adored, you'll find the brainy ruthless businessman in Arnav that we fell in love with, you'll find strength in Khushi as opposed to being a doormat, you'll find Aakash and Payal ACTUALLY having a role to play, you'll find screen space for Shashi, Garima, Buaji, Nani, Mami and NK, you'll find a proper exit for Dadi and also many missing loops closing, and a much better farewell to one of the most badass villains of  all time Mr. Shyam Manohar Jha. You'll find Love, hate, drama, comedy, sadness and family moments... 

... in short, this is my humble attempt at recreating the world of IPKKND that we all loved!

UPDATE: I added a promo:

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBWgbavSqqk[/YOUTUBE]

These are going to be a set of small posts (complete with dialogues in hindi and translations in English mentioned in a different color code). Each chapter will have 3 scenes. I try to update everyday. Each chapter will also have a precap, which will explain the finer aspects of the previous chapter ergo, chapter 1 doesn't have any precap πŸ˜›

These chapters are written in the screenplay format i.e. mentioning scenes, settings and dialogues. Maximum enjoyment is guaranteed if you picturize the characters speaking these lines. πŸ˜‰ 

Please use the below INDEX to easily navigate between chapters and scenes.

Chapter 1 Scene 1 Page 1 (The D-Day)

Chapter 1 Scene 2 Page 1

Chapter 1 Scene 3 Page 2

Chapter 2 Scene 1 Page 2 (The half truth)

Chapter 2 Scene 2 Page 3

Chapter 2 Scene 3 Page 4

Chapter 3 Scene 1 Page 5(The confrontation)

Chapter 3 Scene 2 Page 6

Chapter 3 Scene 3 Page 7

Chapter 4 Scene 1 Page 9 (Let the games begin)

Chapter 4 Scene 2 Page 11

Chapter 4 Scene 3 Page 13

Chapter 5 Scene 1 Page 17(The domino effect)

Chapter 5 Scene 2 Page 20

Chapter 5 Scene 3 Page 23

Chapter 6 Scene 1 Page 27(What you see is what you get)

Chapter 6 Scene 2 Page 31

Chapter 6 Scene 3 Page 38

chapter 7 Scene 1 Page 42(Sugar and Spice)

Chapter 7 Scene 2 Page 49

Chapter 7 Scene 3 Page 55

Chapter 8 Scene 1 Page 62(Lord of the rings)

Chapter 8 Scene 2 Page 69

Chapter 8 Scene 3 Page 76

Chapter 9 Scene 1 Page 86 (King, Queen and a Jack(ass))

Chapter 9 Scene 2 Page 92

chapter 9 Scene 3 Page 99

THREAD TWO IS HERE https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3207607

THREAD THREE IS HERE https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3230321

THREAD FOUR IS HERE https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3256614

THREAD FIVE IS HERE https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3317193

If you wish to recieve updates as and when I update the story, please add me as a buddy so that I can PM you. Others who simply come here by chance, please feel free to exercise the like button or the reply button. Critique, comments etc, are most welcome.

Ok enough talk! The chapters start from the second post (look below).

Feedback would be nice πŸ˜Š

Cheers!

Edited by smitzy - 11 years ago

Please scroll down to read the English version

Chapter 1 : D-Day 

Scene 1

Khushi sat on the mandap decked in a beautiful red lehenga and sitting beside him was Arnav looking equally dashing in a golden cream sherwani.

"Tum khush ho?" he whispered so that only she could hear him.

There wasn't a need for her to answer as he could feel vibes of happiness emanating from her. She blushed and her nose turned red; an endearing sight for Arnav.

"I'm guessing that means yes," he whispered again, a mischievous tone creeping into his voice.

How well he knew her.

Khushi smiled and peeked sideways at her husband, well soon-to-be husband. They shared a look; shyness in Khushi's eyes and a content happiness in Arnav's. Finally it was happening! After a year of trials, misunderstandings and tests of fate, the beautiful day of their union had come.

"Ab var aur kanya phere lene ke liye khade ho jayein," panditji requested.

Arnav stood up and offered his hand to help Khushi. She smiled faintly, always a gentleman, my darling Arnavji.

Naniji was smiling at them fondly; Anjali was talking to the other pandit about other needs for the next pooja; NK was fumbling with his videocam trying to get the best possible angle for his shooting; Aakash and Payal were sitting hand in hand in the background, reminiscing about their wedding day with a smile on their faces; Buaji was sitting close to Khushi with tears in her eyes.

"Humein pata tha!" suddenly the sharp tone of Subhadra Devi echoed across the hall, drowning panditji's chants.

An abrupt silence descended as if all the sounds had been turned off. Even the panditji stopped his chanting. Every set of eyes snapped to attention towards the source of this commotion. Dadiji was standing with her back to the mandap, facing the main entrance. Apprehensive eyes bore confusion now. Khushi and Arnav shared another look; this time confusion evident in her eyes and a faint irritation in his. Finally, Naniji called out to her softly.

"Sumi? Ka hui gawa? Ye sab ka chalat hai?"

Subhadra Devi turned around slowly, her eyebrows arched up and a look of utmost contempt in her eyes. "Tum issi se kyun nai pooch leti Deviyani?" and she pointed at someone towards the main door.

A cowering figure came into the light with her head bowed down and tears streaking down the cheeks. As the crowd of spectators took in her appearance,  Arnav heard a sharp gasp beside him. He looked sideways to find Khushi staring at the distance, her eyes wide open in shock.

"Khushi, tum theek ho?" he quickly muttered. But he couldn't grab her attention as she continued staring.

"Amma?"

Scene 2

"Sumi ye sab ka hui raha hai?" Nani repeats, trying to comprehend what new drama was about to unfold.

"Deviyani, humne aapse pehle bhi kaha tha na? Hum apne ateet se bhaag nahin sakte. Aur khaas kar tab, jab ateet ke saaye barsaat ke badlon ke tarah sar par mandraa rahe hon."

Confusion deepens, but now Arnav looks plain irritated that Dadi can't seem to control herself and launches into rants at the most awkward of times. They are about to take the phere for crying out loud. Buaji rushes to Garima to comfort her.

"Arre, Garima! Kaa hua tumhe Nandkishore, aur tum aise kaahe ro rahi ho?" she flusters concernedly. Khushi makes a hasty movement to run to her mother as well, but is stopped as her dupatta is tied to a pink angvastram draped around Arnav's shoulder .

"Iske parivar ne aaj tak sirf aapko hi nahin Arnav, hum sab ko dhoke mein rakha hai," thunders Dadiji again pointing at Garima, as an explanation. "Haqeeqat ko apne dikhavati masoomiyat ke parde mein chupa ke rakha hai - "

"Dadi!" Arnav shouts. "Aap aisa kaise keh sakti hain?"

"Keh sakte hain. Aur kehna zaroori hai Arnav. Kyunki sachai se aap koson door hain!"countered Dadi.

"Kaisi sachai? Kaun si sachai?" Arnav is visibly angry now. Khushi grabs his arm in an attempt to restrain him. He glances sideways at her. Her eyes coax him to keep calm. Dadi resumes.

"Jis din se aapne humein Garima ke bare mein bataya tha, usi din se usse milne ki ichha thi. Jaante hain kyun? Kyunki aapke pitaji jis kaaran apna ghar, apni patni, yahan tak ki apne bachhon ko chod ke chale gaye the, us kaaran ka naam Garima tha!!"

Loud gasps fill the room. The Raizada family look astounded but only Naniji, Anjali and Arnav can completely comprehend the exact meaning of Dadiji's monologue. Arnav's look morphes from absolute anger into utter shock. 

"Kya?" Khushi looks stunned. 

However, Dadiji waits for a moment before delivering the final nail on the coffin.

"Khushi ki maasi ' Garima hi woh kaaran hain ki aaj aapki maa zinda nai hain Arnav," Dadi's final words echo all around RM and around Arnav's ears. Dadiji chose her words carefully as she had knew the impact those words would have on Arnav's soul.

The silence is now peppered with hushed conversations among the guests who are, no doubt, digesting the latest piece of scandal. Arnav bows down his head and closes his eyes for a brief instant. However, when the moment gets over and his eyes open, he's not the same Arnav anymore. Khushi tears her eyes from Garima to look at Arnav, now a scared look haunting her face.

His eyes do not leave Garima's face as he slowly removes Khushi's hand from his arm. She stares down at her this action as if in slow motion, a heady feeling of fear spiking through her veins. She looks up at Arnav's face, silently imploring him, Arnavji ek baar meri taraf dekhiye, bas ek baar...

The pandit chooses that very moment to announce, "Mahoorat nikla ja raha hai. Pheron ki vidhi shuru karein?"

Arnav is still staring at Garima as he seethes at the pandit, " Panditji, ab yahan koi phere nai honge."

Shock is written on everyone's faces. Khushi notices the angry eyes, the cold indifference in his touch, the determined rigidity in his body; this is the face which she had hoped she'd never see again, the face of Arnav Singh Raizada back in all his glory.

He removes the pink angvastram from his shoulder and drops it to the floor. He steps back and starts to get off the mandap when Khushi grabs his hand again. This time begging him to stay, her tearful eyes hold a question in them. He looks at her for an instant before releasing her grasp and makes his way towards the main door. He pauses as he reaches Garima to give her a venomous stare.

"Arnav bitwa hamari baat to - " Garima mumbles but Arnav doesn't stop to listen to her and walks out the main door.

Khushi falls to her knees on the mandap crying uncontrollably.

NEXT SCENE (click)

CHAPTER1 Scene1 and 2 with English Subtitles :P

Scene 1

Khushi sat on the mandap decked in a beautiful red lehenga and sitting beside him was Arnav looking equally dashing in a golden cream sherwani.

"Are you happy?" he whispered so that only she could hear him.

There wasn't a need for her to answer as he could feel vibes of happiness emanating from her. She blushed and her nose turned red; an endearing sight for Arnav.

"I'm guessing that means yes," he whispered again, a mischievous tone creeping into his voice.

How well he knew her.

Khushi smiled and peeked sideways at her husband, well soon-to-be husband. They shared a look; shyness in Khushi's eyes and a content happiness in Arnav's. Finally it was happening! After a year of trials, misunderstandings and tests of fate, the beautiful day of their union had come.

"Now the groom and bride please stand up for the phere," panditji requested.

Arnav stood up and offered his hand to help Khushi. She smiled faintly, always a gentleman, my darling Arnavji.

Naniji was smiling at them fondly; Anjali was talking to the other pandit about other needs for the next pooja; NK was fumbling with his videocam trying to get the best possible angle for his shooting; Aakash and Payal were sitting hand in hand in the background, reminiscing about their wedding day with a smile on their faces; Buaji was sitting close to Khushi with tears in her eyes.

"I KNEW IT!" suddenly the sharp tone of Subhadra Devi echoed across the hall, drowning panditji's chants.

An abrupt silence descended as if all the sounds had been turned off. Even the panditji stopped his chanting. Every set of eyes snapped to attention towards the source of this commotion. Dadiji was standing with her back to the mandap, facing the main entrance. Apprehensive eyes bore confusion now. Khushi and Arnav shared another look; this time confusion evident in her eyes and a faint irritation in his. Finally, Naniji called out to her softly.

"Sumi? What happened? What is happening?"

Subhadra Devi turned around slowly, her eyebrows arched up and a look of utmost contempt in her eyes. "Why don't you ask her, Deviyani?" and she pointed at someone towards the main door.

A cowering figure came into the light with her head bowed down and tears streaking down the cheeks. As the crowd of spectators took in her appearance,  Arnav heard a sharp gasp beside him. He looked sideways to find Khushi staring at the distance, her eyes wide open in shock.

"Khushi, are you alright?" he quickly muttered. But he couldn't grab her attention as she continued staring.

"Amma?"

Scene 2

"Sumi what is all this?" Nani repeats, trying to comprehend what new drama was about to unfold.

"Deviyani, I told you before as well. We can't run from our past. And especially when the past hovers on our heads like dark sinuous clouds."

Confusion deepens, but now Arnav looks plain irritated that Dadi can't seem to control herself and launches into rants at the most awkward of times. They are about to take the phere for crying out loud. Buaji rushes to Garima to comfort her.

"Arre, Garima! what happened to you Nandkishore, why are you crying?" she flusters concernedly. Khushi makes a hasty movement to run to her mother as well, but is stopped as her dupatta is tied to a pink angvastram draped around Arnav's shoulder .

"her family has kept not only you but all of us in the dark, Arnav," thunders Dadiji again pointing at Garima, as an explanation. "tried to hide their lies behind the curtains of make-belief innocence - "

"Dadi!" Arnav shouts. "How can you speak that way?"

"I can. And it is important, Arnav. Because you are miles away from the truth!"countered Dadi.

"What truth are you talking about?" Arnav is visibly angry now. Khushi grabs his arm in an attempt to restrain him. He glances sideways at her. Her eyes coax him to keep calm. Dadi resumes.

"Since the day you mentioned Garima's name to me I've been desperate to meet her. Do you know why? Because the reason why your father left his home, his wife and his kids, that reason's name was also Garima!!"

Loud gasps fill the room. The Raizada family look astounded but only Naniji, Anjali and Arnav can completely comprehend the exact meaning of Dadiji's monologue. Arnav's look morphes from absolute anger into utter shock. 

"What?" Khushi looks stunned. 

However, Dadiji waits for a moment before delivering the final nail on the coffin.

"Khushi's aunt - Garima is the reason why your mother isn't alive today Arnav," Dadi's final words echo all around RM and around Arnav's ears. Dadiji chose her words carefully as she had knew the impact those words would have on Arnav's soul.

The silence is now peppered with hushed conversations among the guests who are, no doubt, digesting the latest piece of scandal. Arnav bows down his head and closes his eyes for a brief instant. However, when the moment gets over and his eyes open, he's not the same Arnav anymore. Khushi tears her eyes from Garima to look at Arnav, now a scared look haunting her face.

His eyes do not leave Garima's face as he slowly removes Khushi's hand from his arm. She stares down at her this action as if in slow motion, a heady feeling of fear spiking through her veins. She looks up at Arnav's face, silently imploring him, Arnavji look at me, please just once look at me...

The pandit chooses that very moment to announce, "The auspicious time is passing us by. Should we start the rites of the phere?"

Arnav is still staring at Garima as he seethes at the pandit, " Panditji, there won't be any phere taking place now."

Shock is written on everyone's faces. Khushi notices the angry eyes, the cold indifference in his touch, the determined rigidity in his body; this is the face which she had hoped she'd never see again, the face of Arnav Singh Raizada back in all his glory.

He removes the pink angvastram from his shoulder and drops it to the floor. He steps back and starts to get off the mandap when Khushi grabs his hand again. This time begging him to stay, her tearful eyes hold a question in them. He looks at her for an instant before releasing her grasp and makes his way towards the main door. He pauses as he reaches Garima to give her a venomous stare.

"Arnav please listen to me - " Garima mumbles but Arnav doesn't stop to listen to her and walks out the main door.

Khushi falls to her knees on the mandap crying uncontrollably.

NEXT SCENE (click)

v intresting dear keep it up
can u send me pm pls pls
do no feel botherd
asr always do as as he did now left the house with his suv
what up next
Thanks Saima!

Well, The scene 3 is going to be up shortly.. My creativity is on a peak now seeing all the negativity on the show πŸ˜­

I'll be putting up 3 scenes in each chapter so just hold on to your horses😊
holy cow...nooo...please continue sooon dear...add me to your pms/buddy list for future pms...buddy req sent...thnx...
I can totally see this happening! Hes gona be raging when the "truth" comes to light.Can not wait to read part 3!😊
Thanks for the likes ladies 😊

Work in progress for the Scene 3 πŸ˜‰
woooww...its awesum..plz PM me whn u update
Scene 3 [Last installment for this Chapter 1 ]

The guests have all gone. The decorations have been brought down in the house. The fairy lights by the pool side are all lying in a heap. The Raizada family members are sitting in the lounge. Naniji is still in shock and is extremely upset while Anjali is trying to calm her down as she is trying to control her own tears. Mamiji is also sitting with them and as usual is her vengeful self. Khushi and her family is nowhere to be seen and neither is Arnav.

"Chaliye ye to achha hua ki Arnav ki shaadi hone se pehle hi ye sach saamne aa gaya. Kam se kam us parivar se ek rishta judte judte to bach gaya," saya a visibly relieved Dadi.

"Ye sab, ye sab kya hui raha hai iss ghar mein?" cries Naniji. "Hum to kabhi soch bhi nai sakte the ki Garima ji...?"

"Garimaji to humse kitne baar mil chuki hain. Hamare ghar bhi aayi hain. Unhone hamein kabhi bataya kyun nahin?" Anjali mumbles tearfully.

"Jhoothe logon ki to fitrat mein hi khot hoti hai Anjali Bitiya," explains Dadiji. "Aur agar woh aapko sab sach bata deti to unki dono betiyon ka rishta iss ghar mein kaise hota?" Mamiji bears an outrageous look on her face.

"Humko to agree karne ki padi dadi ma. Dekha nai? Ye phati saree aur khoon bhari taang dono hi kaise snakewa ki tarah crawl karke ghus gaye hamre housewa mein!" agrees Mamiji with utmost disgust.

[Cut to Payal's room]

Khushi, Payal and NK are in Payal's room. Khushi is still decked in her bridal lehenga and jewellery, standing by the door of their balcony. She has stopped crying but her shoulders are shaking with punctuating sobs. Payal is standing next to her with her hand wound around Khushi's left arm. They both are staring outside with extremely sad looks on their faces. NK offers Khushi a glass of water.

"Nanheji...? Arnavji wapis aaye kya?" Khushi mumbles. Payal and NK look at each other and then at Khushi, both unable to say anything. Payal wonders how Khushi is going to recover from this.

"Nahin Khushiji. Nannav abhi tak wapis nai aaya," NK eventually replies. 

"Aapne unko phone lagaya tha na?" she again asks.

"Haan Khushiji," replies NK. "Par phone switched off hai." Khushi goes on staring listlessly out the balcony door. After what seems like an eternity, Khushi speaks again.

"Humein ghar chalna chahiye jeeji. Hamein amma se baat karni hai," only Khushi could say such a thing so plainly, as if she was talking about tomorrow's weather.

"Khushi, tum ek minute ke liye bhi apne aap ko doshi mat maan na. Yahan sab jaante hain ki isme tumhari koi galti nai hai. Na tumhe aur na hi humein iske bare mein kuch pata tha," Payal gently reminds her. Khushi thinks back to the moment when Arnav shook off the angvastram and left the mandap.

"Amma ne hum dono se itni badi baat kyun chupai, Jeeji?" Tears swell into Khushi's eyes again and she hugs Payal hard as she completely breaks down in tears again.

NK walks out of their room to give them some privacy only to run into Aakash who is sitting on the floor right outside the room listening to the sisters' conversation. NK kneels down next to him and squeezes his shoulder.

"Aakash, humein Khushi ji ko ghar le jana hoga. Main car nikaalta hun. Tum unko leke aa jao," NK mumbles and leaves. Aakash merely nods.

[Cut back to main lounge]

Dadi is still talking about how Garima must have planned everything from the start and poisoning everyone else's minds.

"Aur aisa to ho nai sakta ki Garima ne apni betiyon se iske bare mein ek baar bhi zikar nai kiya ho. Humein to lagta hai ye sab Garima ki ek badi zajish thi. Kyunki hamara beta 14 saal pehle apna parivar chod kar unse shaadi nai kar saka, to Garima ne socha ki ab unki betiyon ko yahan bhej kar apna kaam khatam kar le."

Mamiji is already agreeing to every word Dadiji utters. Naniji and Anjali are sobbing quietly. We all can see who's dealing the cards here.

"Agar aisa hi hai dadi ma, to fir Khoon bhari taang ko bhi apne maternity house wapis bhej det hain," mutters Mamiji indignantly. "Waise Guptaz to wapis ghar ko going par where ij fati sari aur khoon bhari taang?" she adds looking around.

NK walks down the stairs to the lounge and looks around at everyone.

"Woh upar Payalji ke room mein hain," he explains and walks out from the front door without staying to talk.

"Hello Hi Bye Bye! Woh fati sari abhi bhi Raizada House mein hai? Usko jaldi se jaldi nikaale ka padi!" Mamiji exclaimed horrified.

[Cut to Payal's room]

Payal is gathering Khushi's things. She stops for a moment and takes out another bag to pack her things too. Just then Aakash walks in the room and stares at Payal packing her things.

"Payal? Tum kahan ja rahi ho?" he asks her, in a faintly scared voice.

"Hum kuch din ghar ja rahe hain," Payal replies in a determined voice.

"Itna kuch hone ke baad bhi?" Aakash suddenly becomes angry. "Payal tumhe ek baar khayal nai aaya ki tumhari maa ke wajah se..." 

"Hum jaante hain ki aapko shayad fir se pichli baar ki tarah lag raha hoga ki humein sab kuch pata tha aur humne aapse fir se baat chupai," Payal replies. Aakash stares at her in amazement. "Par sach to ye hain ki humein bhi apni maa se wohi sawaal poochne hain jo Khushi ko poochne hain," Payal continues defiantly. Aakash and Payal stare at each other. Then Aakash's eyes soften and he bows his head.

"I'm sorry Payal," he mumbles. "Shayad gusse mein aake main kuch zyada hi -"

Payal touches Aakash's face gently. "Hum jaante hain Aakash. Par is waqt Khushi ko hum akela nai chod sakte hain. Woh poori tarah toot chuki hai. Kehne ko aaj sabhi usse paraye ho gaye, par hum nai hue hain. Use hamari zaroorat hai."

Aakash nods in understanding as he looks towards Khushi.

[Cut to car]

NK is driving, Aakash is in the co-driver's seat. Khushi and Payal are in the passenger seats. They are both dressed in simple clothes. NK keeps looking in the rear view mirror to see Khushi's sad face looking out the window.

NEXT SCENE (click)

~END of chapter 1~

Next chapter up soon. SPOILERS!: Return of the ASR πŸ˜‰

ENGLISH VERSION

The guests have all gone. The decorations have been brought down in the house. The fairy lights by the pool side are all lying in a heap. The Raizada family members are sitting in the lounge. Naniji is still in shock and is extremely upset while Anjali is trying to calm her down as she is trying to control her own tears. Mamiji is also sitting with them and as usual is her vengeful self. Khushi and her family is nowhere to be seen and neither is Arnav.

"It's a good thing that the truth surfaced before Arnav's marriage could get over. At least we could prevent a relation happening with that family," saya a visibly relieved Dadi.

"what is all this happening in this house?" cries Naniji. "I could never imagine that of all people Garima ji...?"

"Garimaji has met us so many times. She even came to our home. Why didn't she say anything about this before?" Anjali mumbles tearfully.

"Liars have a black mark in their character itself Anjali Bitiya," explains Dadiji. "And had she mentioned anything to you, how could both her daughters end up as daughter-in-laws in this house?" Mamiji bears an outrageous look on her face.

"I have to agree with you Grandma. Don't you see? This phati saree and khoon bhari taang both crawled into our home like snakes!" agrees Mamiji with utmost disgust.

[Cut to Payal's room]

Khushi, Payal and NK are in Payal's room. Khushi is still decked in her bridal lehenga and jewellery, standing by the door of their balcony. She has stopped crying but her shoulders are shaking with punctuating sobs. Payal is standing next to her with her hand wound around Khushi's left arm. They both are staring outside with extremely sad looks on their faces. NK offers Khushi a glass of water.

"Nanheji...? Did Arnavji come back?" Khushi mumbles. Payal and NK look at each other and then at Khushi, both unable to say anything. Payal wonders how Khushi is going to recover from this.

"No Khushiji. Nannav hasn't returned yet," NK eventually replies. 

"You did call him?" she again asks.

"YesKhushiji," replies NK. "But his phone is switched off." Khushi goes on staring listlessly out the balcony door. After what seems like an eternity, Khushi speaks again.

"I should go home jeeji. I have to talk to Amma," only Khushi could say such a thing so plainly, as if she was talking about tomorrow's weather.

"Khushi,don't blame yourself even for a single moment. Everybody here knows you're not at fault. Neither of us knew anything about this," Payal gently reminds her. Khushi thinks back to the moment when Arnav shook off the angvastram and left the mandap.

"Jeeji, why did Amma hide such a big thing from both of us?" Tears swell into Khushi's eyes again and she hugs Payal hard as she completely breaks down in tears again.

NK walks out of their room to give them some privacy only to run into Aakash who is sitting on the floor right outside the room listening to the sisters' conversation. NK kneels down next to him and squeezes his shoulder.

"Aakash, we have to take Khushiji back to her house. I'm getting the car out. You bring her out," NK mumbles and leaves. Aakash merely nods.

[Cut back to main lounge]

Dadi is still talking about how Garima must have planned everything from the start and poisoning everyone else's minds.

"It is impossible that Garima wouldn't have mentioned about this even once to either of her daughters. I think all of this was one big plan hatched by Garima. Just because my son didn't marry her 14 years ago, Garima thought now her daughters would come and finish her incomplete task."

Mamiji is already agreeing to every word Dadiji utters. Naniji and Anjali are sobbing quietly. We all can see who's dealing the cards here.

"If that is really the case dadi ma, then lets pack up Khoon bhari taang back to her maternity house as well," mutters Mamiji indignantly. "By the way the Guptas have left but where is fati sari and khoon bhari taang?" she adds looking around.

NK walks down the stairs to the lounge and looks around at everyone.

"She is upstairs in Payal's room," he explains and walks out from the front door without staying to talk.

"Hello Hi Bye Bye! That fati sari is still in the Raizada House? she has to be removed as soon as possible!" Mamiji exclaimed horrified.

[Cut to Payal's room]

Payal is gathering Khushi's things. She stops for a moment and takes out another bag to pack her things too. Just then Aakash walks in the room and stares at Payal packing her things.

"Payal? Are you going somewhere?" he asks her, in a faintly scared voice.

"I'm going home for some days," Payal replies in a determined voice.

"After all that has happened?" Aakash suddenly becomes angry. "Payal you didn't think even once that because of your mother..." 

"I know Aakash that like last time you probably suspect I knew everything this time as well," Payal replies. Aakash stares at her in amazement. "But the truth is that I have the same questions for my mother as does Khushi," Payal continues defiantly. Aakash and Payal stare at each other. Then Aakash's eyes soften and he bows his head.

"I'm sorry Payal," he mumbles. "I think I spoke too much due to my anger -"

Payal touches Aakash's face gently. "It's alright Aakash. But right now, I can't leave Khushi alone. She's broken down completely. Everyone has become a stranger to her today, but I haven't. She needs me."

Aakash nods in understanding as he looks towards Khushi.

[Cut to car]

NK is driving, Aakash is in the co-driver's seat. Khushi and Payal are in the passenger seats. They are both dressed in simple clothes. NK keeps looking in the rear view mirror to see Khushi's sad face looking out the window.

NEXT SCENE (click)

Update soon
Please continue
Poor khushi