Rab Se Sohna Isshq

omg :D :D all were wrong me was rite..:PP lolxx

RidziPiaJazSimi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

ahaaa dekha mane kia kaha tha guyz mark my words sumtime less and sumtime more is part of ever yshow...in short ups and down is part of life  also😉 so jst b happy dnt worry...and follow the show clamly  😛😳 m sure now cvs gonna give us more surprises in future...⭐️ now u guyz happy wid jazz  and jazzveer scene...me tu so much happy to see jazz and jazz ranveer scene 😃...specially sukku acting make me goosebumps awww  

so guyz  jazz veer once more rokkk the show only...i so love there scene...and omggg jazz got so hurt...i already knew there is sum hell terrible in jazz past...sumthing so painfull...i so loved jazz dialouges...all r hate me...pa and u dnt understand and william he hates me...hayeee i so love the way  when she said he hates me... he sates me... .he hates me...😭 😭 😭 she is so heartbroken even she made  faced mirrior to ranveer...and i so love when ranbeer said  maine tu isse samjne main galti kardi  😲awww👏 ranveer also heartbroken to heard about sahiba s marriage awww ...ab start hogi ranveer and jazz story  cant wait to see😳

and "OMFGGG" SUKKU SUKKU SUKKU U ROKKK GAL 🤗always make me helpless👏 superb amzing acting...she made the scene so real...u know guyz i always said everywhere she makes me feel the feeling of love always and even today i can feel the pain to be heartbroken and hurt in love awww😭 body main pata nai kahan pain hota hai 😭 she is jst awsummm...⭐️ 

so glad dat jazz aka sukku  getting screenspace 😃 and sukku is not like dat she sign side role for no reason  😛 😛 😛 she is so intelligent actress...she know wat the thing best for her better then us so sentiments fans😛 😛 dnt take tension and jst b happy wid big smile 😃 😃(in sukku style😉)

ps: m loving rssi  due to sukku aka jazz and now loving more again due to SUKASH also...they rokkk the show...LOVING THEIR JODI 😳  😎
Edited by RIDHIMA_BASKET1 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adnilover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Haha beta you were right and me wrong😛. Ab khush? Waise agar dance karna hai then I can join you coz I loved today's epi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😃
I was so hoping for Jazz's chracter to get some depth and the CVs did it. Yaar Shreya ke post ke baad mujhe shak ho raha hai that CVs check up in IF on our posts😛. Tabzi, ideas dena shuru kar do CVs ko😛. And tum bhi yaar. Sukash bola toh I got confused coz I thought you are talking about Suyash and Kishwer😆. Most fans call them sukash😛
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I had a tiny bit of hope.. and thanks to u it has  grown quite large.. and now its HUGE!
I so loved the epi.. Jazzveer hayee... both are awesome., heartbroken..
Now gotto see how these broken hearts come closer and heal each other..
Awww! Poor Jazz was dumped by William.. and poor Ranveer had to hear sahiba's truth (partial truth)

But this is the only was Jazveer's story will progress... so yeah! Awesome episode..

And yes u were right! Picture abhi bahut baaki hai..

Nice post

*Hugzzz*
taahir004 thumbnail
Todays episode paved a way for both Jazzveer now they story will soon unfold I'm excited to see what this jodi can offer us
Trouble. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
it ws a really awesome updt...nyc pst👏
Andromeda001 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Me too happy 4 d start of at least understanding between d Jazzveer.
Sukku is d best actress of d tele world bt she never gets her share of awards in award functions which r dominated by stupid fashionistas n crying bahus of boring saas bahu type serials.
Her every role selection s so unique n has so much scope of acting n she makes it look soo real.
I m so excited 4 d further development of d story!
Originally posted by: anjali.K

Haha beta you were right and me wrong😛. Ab khush? Waise agar dance karna hai then I can join you coz I loved today's epi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😃

I was so hoping for Jazz's chracter to get some depth and the CVs did it. Yaar Shreya ke post ke baad mujhe shak ho raha hai that CVs check up in IF on our posts😛. Tabzi, ideas dena shuru kar do CVs ko😛. And tum bhi yaar. Sukash bola toh I got confused coz I thought you are talking about Suyash and Kishwer😆. Most fans call them sukash😛

mane tujy  wrong kb bola????😲 😉  😆ha aja do join me😉...lets celebrate our happiness.😃...lets do party tonite and rokkk the floor  🥳 😆

lolz m sure they visited when sukku can vist the forum tu y cant cvs.??...i wish sukku mera koi post parh lay 😆  uski praise wala 😉 she was the show stealer yr today i must say⭐️true star😳
yea sure i will give the suggestion to cvs bcz they r tu poor na dint hv ideas only show banane baith jaty han 😆 😆
lolz  yr tu ajeeb hai...SukAsh ko nai janti apne jazz ranveer😆 and btw dnt u see official name thread here they got ooffscreen name SUKASH😛 abd btw y i talking here abt kishwar and suyash i dnt like them🤔 😆
rumki34 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Today's epi was gr8
Originally posted by: Priyamvada

I had a tiny bit of hope.. and thanks to u it has  grown quite large.. and now its HUGE!
I so loved the epi.. Jazzveer hayee... both are awesome., heartbroken..
Now gotto see how these broken hearts come closer and heal each other..
Awww! Poor Jazz was dumped by William.. and poor Ranveer had to hear sahiba's truth (partial truth)

But this is the only was Jazveer's story will progress... so yeah! Awesome episode..

And yes u were right! Picture abhi bahut baaki hai..

Nice post

*Hugzzz*

i m so glad dat my post made so many members hopefull for the show...and THANKGOD cvs kept my hope 😃 love ya cvs...😳

yea now both r in same boats and yes i hate dat william guy... jazz poor once more harted after his dad by her beloved and got heartbroken...sukkus acting jst superb⭐️

yes now looking fwd to see jazzveer story how its move
yes abi tu start hi nai hoe dear i changed the title 😛

thanks🤗

Originally posted by: taahir004

Todays episode paved a way for both Jazzveer now they story will soon unfold I'm excited to see what this jodi can offer us

yea jazzveer stole the show today...m also excited to see how it shapes up...when they will start coffe between them...😳how they get friends and then lover of lifetime