rocksravya11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Ranveer was telling abt juhi to samar but he didnt utter even a word abt panchi...he doesnt want anyone to make fun of her...bechara he doesnt knw dat its her prank ..i think RV wants 2 knw d truth dats y he sent samar for inquiry...n guys do u think in nayan parindey RV was seeing his n his moti's pics...plzz tell me??n RV was so cute n handsome..panchi was adorable n KD was gud n KIya was gorgeous...i luved dat bits of RaHi n KiSha๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luv_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yes RV was protecting his bestie and thats really very sweet of him and yes he was seeing his and panchi pics in sequence...i loved that song sequence
rocksravya11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: luv_arsha

yes RV was protecting his bestie and thats really very sweet of him and yes he was seeing his and panchi pics in sequence...i loved that song sequence

me  2 yr luved dem n dey r adorable...
abhi_arshilover thumbnail
Yeah, that's true. He is protecting her. But some times unintentionally hurts her. Kya kare? Boys aise hi hote hai! Little immature.๐Ÿ˜›
rocksravya11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhi_arshilover

Yeah, that's true. He is protecting her. But some times unintentionally hurts her. Kya kare? Boys aise hi hote hai! Little immature.๐Ÿ˜›

hahha agree i luv his possessiveness fr his moti๐Ÿ˜‰