debina new tweet reagrding Pillu

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

anjucool

IF-Rockerz

anjucool

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged
debina bon choudhary ?@imdebina

Hi all.We mentioned Pillu our pup bcos we wanted u all to know him,his name.he was dyin when guru had to leave for jdj.time stood still.

I told about him when i got him home. Was looking for a home fr him.cudnt get one so he bcame mine.took him to chidia ghar set once.

Pillu wud sit near my feet during shot so they tied him with a rope as i hd nevr leashed him.Rest of d day he sat below my bed.pillu i ms u.

How guru left with a heavy heart. Only i know. And then delivered a commendable performance. Pillu left bk a lot of love nd luck. Love.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

...Mina...Varnita...RamKiJanaki..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "debina new tweet reagrding Pillu" in Chidiya Ghar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Varnita.

IF-Sizzlerz

Varnita.

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
It Clearly Shows that How Much She Got attached with that Pup and Aww She Must be Feeling So Bad as the Pup was just their Family in these Three Months Cry

That is Really So Sweet that She has So Much love and Mercy for the ANimals, She just has a Golden Heart and I So Love her for This HeartHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

...Mina...anjucool

...Mina...

IF-Dazzler

...Mina...

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
oh god, these words of debiina r making me cry !!!CryCry poor pillu, and poor debina bhabhi and gurmeet bhaiya for losing such a small puppy they got so attached!Broken Heart im feeling very sad right now, only god knows how much sadder my adarsh jodi is feeling!CryCry

varnita dii, from where u have gotten these messages from debina ?? do they have other blog?Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjucool

Varnita.

IF-Sizzlerz

Varnita.

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 3:13am | IP Logged
^^ Ohh God Mina Dont u know Shocked, Gurmeet and Debina opened their official IDs in Twitter Shocked, U Should Definitely Join Twitter and Follow Them Regularly, They Keep Tweeting abt Their Day To Day Life Smile
And U Know Gurmeet Replied me Blushing and Debina Replied Janu :)

Here r their IDs :)

https://twitter.com/gurruchoudhary

https://twitter.com/imdebina

..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Poor Pillu! And poor Debina, look how happy they look in this pic.Broken Heart
Debina Bonnerjee

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 31 August 2012 at 6:32am

Varnita.

Varnita.

IF-Sizzlerz

Varnita.

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 6:36am | IP Logged
One More Pic of Pillu Cry

..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Varnita.

One More Pic of Pillu Cry

Oh, he is more grown in this one which makes it sadder.CryCry Gosh, look how happy Debina is looking with the pup. This tells us just how devastated she must be feeling right now about his death. I want to give her a hug or somehow let her know I'm sorry. I haven't logged onto twitter in a long time but I'll do it today for Debina.

Varnita.

Varnita.

IF-Sizzlerz

Varnita.

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 6:53am | IP Logged
^^ Yes the Pic U have Posted is one Day after from the Day Debina Brought the Newly Born Pillu at her House as her Mother is Being eaten by a Leapord and The pic which I have Posted is 2 months after it, Awww c Debina is So Happy with him ...She and Gurmeet Must be So Sad now as he was Just Like their Family in these Three Months Cry !!
Even Pillu must had remained Happy in these 3 Months with Gurmeet and Debina where they have taken complete Care of Him Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top