India-Forums

UPDATE (MEGHA meets with an acc)

cutychet Senior Member
cutychet
cutychet

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 3:22am | IP Logged

Recap: namrata goes to rimjhim's hse with the marriage proposal.

Megha shouts at everyone saying that Garv loves me aunty, you have a misunderstanding, garv only loves me, i love garv. eesha does not exist here at all. All are shocked and do not know how to react.  Rimjhim goes to megha and tells her: "Megha, this is true that Garv loves Eesha and Eesha loves garv." at this point, megha is very furious and rimjhim is very worried.

Next scene: megha walks off, gets onto her bike and goes to Garv's house. At the same time, rimjhim gets into the car and follows megha. Avinash and Vicky follow them in another car. Megha rides the bike very fast and keeps looking back to see if rimjhim is following her.At this point of time, Vicky calls garv's hse & tells him the whole situation. At Bhavani's hse, Iravati is sitting in front of Gopalji praying for Megha's happiness and telling Gopalji not to let anything happen to her. Buaji comes into the alter and sits beside iravati saying that nothing will happen to megha. Iravati tells buaji that if anything happens to Megha, all of you are going to be responsible. I not forgive anyone of you because i had told you earlier that you all are making a mistake by letting Eesha stay in this house. Esha and Rimjhim are enemies of this family. 

At garv's hse, garv bringing coffee and giving it to Eesha. Eesha says nice coffe and garv starts  pulling her leg by saying that i can learn how to cook good food too. Eesha tells him "u mean to say tat..." garv quickly says noo i mean to say that when i get married to you then you can say that see my husband can cook good food and takes very good care of me. Eesha goes to garv and asks him what happened. Garv then tell her the situation. EEsha & garv are very worried. Megha reaches garv's house. They show her outside Garv's hse. Then they show Eesha saying that I did not want Megha to find out like this.  Megha is taking off the helmet while garv putting his hands on eesha's shlders saying that sooner or later megha had to find out. At this point of time, Megha pushes open the door and sees Garv's hands on Eesha's shlder. Megha, still in tears, asks Garv if he loves her. Garv and eesha are worried. Garv tell megha: "megha listen to me" But megha just says just tell me yes or no.(megha is really crying her heart out) Garv tries to hold megha to explain to her but megha shouts at him and tells him not to touch her and give her an answer in yes or no. Eesha calls megha by her name but megha rudely says u shut up, i m not talking to you. Garv just tell me yes or no. Garv remains silent and megha understand and walks off. Garv and eesha follows megha out trying to tell her something but she would not listen. Megha sits on the bike. Just then, RImjhim comes thr. Megha tells rimjhim are you happy now. Are you satisfied? you have took everything away from me. But dont think you have won. U r going to regret. RImjhim has a worried look and at the same time she does not know how to explain to megha. Megha then rides off. Rimjhim follows her again. Garv tells eesha to stay her and he follows them. when garv goes off in his bike, vicky and avinash come. they ask eesha if megha had come here. Eesha says yes and the anger megha has now, don't know what she will do. Avinash says don;t worry, i'll handle it and they go off leaving eesha standing. Eesha then says to herself that this is all her fault, O god, pls do not let anything happen to megha.

Mehga is riding her bike at full speed and behind is rimjhim following her in her car and at the same time saying megha, slow down.

The chase goes for abt 2-3 min until megha stops and looks behind with a evil smile. RImjhim gets out of the car and calls megha's name. From a distance, We see a truck coming towards megha. Megha then see it and starts riding her bike with full speed. Rimjhim then runs and at the same time says megha be careful there is a truck coming.(they show rimjhim running at the back towards megha) Megha does not listen and rides towards the truck and meets with an acciedent.  she hits the truck and her helmet is off. She is lying unconscious on the floor. Rimjhim shouts Meghaaaaa.

episode ends. Preview: Rakesh is on the phone asking is everything alright. Yashoda says you are hiding something.

Edited by cutychet - 05 May 2005 at 3:29am

sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh
sukh

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 11:29am | IP Logged
thax a millonnnnnnnnnnsssssssssssssssssClap
#2 Kyunki fan Senior Member
#2 Kyunki fan
#2 Kyunki fan

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
thanx alot, i hate mehga
stonex IF-Dazzler
stonex
stonex

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 5:35pm | IP Logged

thanks

sowmyaa IF-Dazzler
sowmyaa
sowmyaa

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
Thanks a lot!! Smile
icy_devil IF-Dazzler
icy_devil
icy_devil

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
thx's soooo much and i think megha and ugly garv are gonna get married bcoz og megha's behaviour
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top