Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
*phew*
loads of stuff happening there😆...
thanks for sharing Vrish!-now what is left to be seen is how DKDM portrays this scene!
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Vrish, from DSS, Ambika killed Nishumbh, when Shumbh saw his brother killed, he addresses Ambika as Durga, saying youn are fighting with all these to help, where as I am alone. Then Ambika-Durga, told him they are all my Vibhutis, then all the Shaktis merged in Ambika-Durga, then she faught with him & killed. Later when Devatas worshipped her after the war she told them in future she will kill Durgam Asura & will also be known as Durga. This was one of many tasks she told will be covering in future.

So Ambika & Durga are one & the same.
Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I would have loved it if they tried to show this:

Edited by Kal El - 11 years ago
varaali thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nandiniraizaada

🤣  No Vrish she didnt fall at his feet. I hope not. Imagine a symbol of women's empowerment falling at his feet. But I think she did ask for forgiveness and did aome prayashchit

And why should she not?  In what way falling at Shiva's feet denigrate the 'symbol of women's empowerment'? Shedding one's ego and surrendering to the Supreme Divine is best empowerment possible.

In the Soundarya Lahiri, Devi   Parvati is described as " one who's knees are hardened by constant prostrations to Her consort." (verse 82)
-Chinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This one is one of the best promos we have till date !
Freaking excited !!!!
varaali thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I find this a bit strange- how can the serial directly jump to Raktabeeja vadha - without showing the preceeding stories - the prayer of the Devas, Devi- doota samvada (convo b/w the Devi and messenger), DL vadha, etc ?
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
@Kal wonderful pics, I always admire this form of Mahakali. Is it the Guhya-kali form?
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: varaali

And why should she not?  In what way falling at Shiva's feet denigrate the 'symbol of women's empowerment'? Shedding one's ego and surrendering to the Supreme Divine is best empowerment possible.

In the Soundarya Lahiri, Devi   Parvati is described as " one who's knees are hardened by constant prostrations to Her consort." (verse 82)

Parvati, yeah.  But any idea whether Mahakali did that for stepping on him, even if accidentally?
Vr15h thumbnail

Kal

In the above pic, Mahakali is not standing on Shiva, so why is her tongue out?  I thought her tongue came out only after she realized that she had stepped on her husband.  Like in the pic below

Vr15h thumbnail

Originally posted by: varaali

I find this a bit strange- how can the serial directly jump to Raktabeeja vadha - without showing the preceeding stories - the prayer of the Devas, Devi- doota samvada (convo b/w the Devi and messenger), DL vadha, etc ?

Looks like they are showing this story independently of Ambika/Chandi/Durga and the destruction of Shumbha/Nishumbha's hordes.  Otherwise, Raktabheej's killing was not the highlight of this story - Shumbha's was!

Incidentally, the story of Mahakali stepping on Shiva - was Raktabheej the asura she killed before she went on her tandava?