Arhi/Arshi FF: Beautiful and the Beastly

Mariam.Ejaz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Arnav and Khushi Fan Fiction
Beautiful and the Beastly
(Story on Hold)

Hello Everyone, this story is inspired by "Beauty and the beast" and "When beauty tamed the beast"! its my ArHi version, with of course a few differences! hope you like it.

Read Chapter 1 below!

chapter 2: page 7
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/64411239

chapter 3: page 15
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/66541976

P.S: this story might contain some mature content so younger readers be warned!

Edited by Mariam.Ejaz - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mariam.Ejaz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Not so very long ago…in a land far far away…

Beautiful ladies in fairy tales are common as sand on a beach, starry-eyed princesses, and rosy-skinned damsels in distress. In fact, counting the two eyes of each bright-eyed beauty would result in a whole galaxy of twinkling stars.

But let's face it, in real life women hardly ever match up to their fictional counterparts. They have yellowing teeth or spotty skin. They have shadow of a mustache or dark circles around their eyes.

Of course there are pretty ones but they too have some imperfections; in short it's very rare, that a woman actually outshines the sun or as poetically said 'Is so beautiful that angels would weep with envy'.

Khushi Kumari Gupta had it all, except perhaps the lark-like melody of voice, but she was beautiful and not just beautiful but the kind of beautiful one would reads about in books. She was the sort that would drive anyone crazy and do all sorts of stupid things merely to give her a kiss. None of which could change the fact:

As of yesterday, she was unmarriageable.

The disaster had to do with kisses and what kisses are supposed to lead to, though it would be more accurate to point the nature of men. The particular man in question was Shyam Manoher Jha, the rich Lawyer in town.

He had wanted to kiss her, not just that but had tried to do it publicly a lot many times. And had vehemently declared his love for her, not to mention stalked her.

But the one thing he hadn't done was to ask her hand in marriage.

"I'm afraid I can't marry you" he had said, when the scandal broke the evening before. "It's a shame you know… but I can't do anything about it… my father is uncompromising on the subject…it's a misfortune but you must have heard about my 1st marriage; that one was annulled because my dad decided Anjali Malik wasn't good enough, and she was the daughter of Doctor Malik, the super rich surgeon."

Rich and poor have always been discriminated, from the beginning of time, and no matter how beautiful you are the difference never fades, at least not completely or forever. Its not like she had flirted with him or had expected him to marry her but still, she hadn't expected that either.

Khushi was not the daughter of a rich surgeon, her father was a shop keeper and not a very-well established on either. Not that she knew about the Lawyers 1st marriage, everyone apparently had forgotten to tell her that. If she'd known she wouldn't have let him even talk to her.

But when she had refused to let him kiss her, he had fled off telling stories about her being pregnant with his child and everyone had believed him, since he was rich and they about knew his obsession with her. And well she hadn't exactly had been rude with him ever.

"Is that how I raised you?" her father had asked her.

"I'm not pregnant! How can you even say that?"

"You tell me?" he yelled.

"I can't believe this is coming out for nothing, I didn't even let him kiss me."

"Then why are they saying you are carrying his child?"

"Maybe because he's a jerk and they are too shallow" she had yelled back with equal force.

"Tell that to the world, no one here will marry you."

"Then I don't wish to marry anyone here." With that said she had sped off to her bedroom and cried curled up on her bed. If only mom was alive to see this…

The Castle

Somewhere near India

Ancestral seat of the Kingdom of South East Asia

Arnav Singh Raizada, Yuvraj of 50 states, heir to the throne, the future Maharaja, was in a considerable amount of pain. He had learned during the war to think about discomfort – a darned, stupid kind of word for this sort of agony – was to give it a power that he wasn't ready to admit. So he leaned on his cane, loosening the pressure on his leg and stood silent pretending not to notice.

The injury during the war had left him with a wound on his leg that pained and that made him irritable. But maybe it wasn't that, maybe it was the fact that he was standing around wasting his time with a bunch of idiots, his cousins.

"It wasn't my fault the horse wasn't good enough" Aakash was saying.

"Oh shut up you don't know how to play… I told you Bhai you should have never let him take your place." Nandkishore (NK) interjected.

But before Arnav would say something they would start again.

" … I didn't do it on purpose"

"That's the lamest excuse Aakash"

They wouldn't listen so finally he snapped.

"Shut up both of you!" Arnav yelled. "NK have Aman appoint someone else for today's polo match and Aakash, you were horrible, end of discussion".

"But Bhai i…" Aakash began.

"Enough. I have other important things to do." With that said Arnav strolled out with the help of his cane.

Finding his butler Aman in the hallway who bowed at his sight then began walking behind him "Forgive me if I may your highness…"

"Yes, yes you may, what?" Aman was Arnav's age, and he – Arnav Always took him as a friend rather as a servant. Though he never understood how Aman became a butler but then maybe he was spy sent by his father, to keep an eye on him.

"Don't you think you were a little hard on him?"

"Hard? Surely not, I told him exactly what's the truth" Then he sighed "don't give me that look, He was annoying me to death! Okay, yes, he's not that bad."

They had walked over towards the library. "Your Father has written" Aman told him. "I took the liberty to put it on your desk Sire."

"What does he have to say? Surely you took the liberty to read it as well." He said turning around looking at him.

"He expresses his interest in your marital future" Aman said cheerfully. "The last letter you sent him, the one listing your demands for a wife, did not deter him. Rather surprising I must say."

"You read that one too you pestilent bacteria?"  Arnav asked.

"He's looking for a wife." Aman continued, ignoring his question.

"For himself; I hope, though he's waited too long I must say". Arnav said failing to summon any interest in the news.

"Your father is not getting married, he loved his wife." Aman said; there was something in his voice that made Arnav glance up.

"You weren't joking?"

"It seems to me that he sees you – your marriage – as a challenge, maybe you shouldn't have listed too many demands, seems like it has fired up his resolve."

"The devil you say, he will never be able to find anyone, I have a reputation you see."

"You're wealthier then your reputation" Aman said "Additionally you're the only heir to the throne"

"You're probably right, darn you." Arnav continued "but what about my injury…? Do you think a woman would agree to marry a man – I mean of course a woman would agree to that but...?"

"I doubt many young ladies would see that as an insuperable problem" Aman said. "Now, your personality…"

"Shut up," Arnav said, but without heat, as he entered his bedroom.

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS

Do not copy,steal or post anywhere else! The following story and all the chapters belong to Mariam.Ejaz. Anyone found stealing will serve consequences!
If you want to post my stories on Facebook then ask me for permission and credit me.Do not post anywhere else without asking me.

My index is on the link below

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3068044

Edited by Mariam.Ejaz - 11 years ago
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
am i the first to reserve

congo on the new ff - pls count me in for it
mandy15 thumbnail
awesome dear:)

loved it really:)