SBB Gauri does mahabharat in hospital

Posted: 11 years ago
they said on hearing this khushkhabri that she is pregnant gauri does mahabharat in hosp
they showed her in hosp she cursed jagiya n the unborn child as its part of jagiya 
she says nahi chahiye bacha the bg voice says wo jagiya ke kisi cheez se naata nahi rakhna chahti
they say lets see when jagiya hears it will he come out of anandi mohEdited by ...RamonaG.... - 11 years ago
Well its expected she'll curse her own child...afterall it dosent serve any purpose now...her saccha pyaar is already gone.
I guess now it the time for mummyji to enter and give her bright idea...how to use this pregnency to get back jagya and singh beendni status 😆😆
Edited by nniks - 11 years ago
anokha twisst hai yeh..jagya ko gauri nahi chahiye, gauri ko jagya aur uska bacha nahi chiye...anandi aur shiv ko jagya nahi chahiye..vaise to pure jaitsar ko jagya nahi chaiye...
aur muje gawri aur uski chudel mom ka naya tamasha nahi chahiye...Edited by bhavi_shiv - 11 years ago
well nothing more then this can be expected from gauri..bt guys Anjum acts these scns brilliantly..
I hope she gets some sense also into her head along with pregnancy.I hope Jagya gets to know about it.

What a shameless woman! She gets pregnant without her senses twice and at last she curses the baby?  She should curse herself, her useless mother , father and the slimebag instead of cursing the baby!
Just wondering... if getting pregs is so easy??
i still dnt get it! even after all this what will happen that will actually make her relaise that she was also worng more importantly that her mom is the main reason for most worng decisons? why is she always assuming her to be the vcitim?
phle anadi was evil then singhs then shivan i kunda tai, bade papa, singhs agian, sumitra, signhs anadi, and now jagya too?abnd the baby too?all are bad except gauri and her parents? when will the cvs actually show her realsiing that all this is due ot her deeds and she was worng, till she is in victim mmode no punishment is punishment enuff
😆😆 Accidental pregnancy tht too twice !!
what have these 2 doctors studied for 5 years 😆😆😆...ever heard of word "Contraceptives"
Originally posted by jagspaddy

Just wondering... if getting pregs is so easy??

It must be easy for them because they seem to be doing only 2 things fight and " make up"