Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Giaa in Jeanie Aur Juju - Discussion/Pics/Articles (Page 49)

Post Reply New Post

Page 49 of 50

ShaunSA

IF-Rockerz

ShaunSA

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 1:43am | IP Logged
I wonder if I should request the Mods to unsticky this since the J&J Forum is now open.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ilike_tvVidishaaXarina

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Giaa in Jeanie Aur Juju - Discussion/Pics/Articles (Page 49)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Vidishaa

IF-Rockerz

Vidishaa

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShaunSA

I wonder if I should request the Mods to unsticky this since the J&J Forum is now open.

Yep...but just hope that our main forum isn't flooded with JJ pics and observations

ilike_tvShaunSAXarina

ShaunSA

IF-Rockerz

ShaunSA

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vidishaa

Yep...but just hope that our main forum isn't flooded with JJ pics and observations

It won't. J&J is a separate forum... and besides... no wait I won't reveal too much at this stage LOL

Need to keep some aces up my sleeve Tongue

ilike_tvVidishaaXarina

Vidishaa

IF-Rockerz

Vidishaa

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 2:39am | IP Logged

It won't. J&J is a separate forum... and besides... no wait I won't reveal too much at this stage LOL

Ok buddy...thanks for letting me know...I didn't know that the forum was open until I read your previous postWink

ilike_tvShaunSAXarina

ShaunSA

IF-Rockerz

ShaunSA

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 2:53am | IP Logged

Ok buddy...thanks for letting me know...I didn't know that the forum was open until I read your previous postWink

It's good to see you there. You must check some of the stats out... going to be really interesting when the trp's come out Wink

Must say that Forum is really motoring along. 6 pages already! Thumbs Up

ilike_tvVidishaaXarina

ilike_tv

Goldie

ilike_tv

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 3:08am | IP Logged

It's good to see you there. You must check some of the stats out... going to be really interesting when the trp's come out Wink

Shaun, you should not worry about the TRP of J&J... After all Giaa is the jeannie...Jeannie is one who does magical things... So the TRP is also gonna be magical!!!Big smile

ShaunSAVidishaaXarina

Vidishaa

IF-Rockerz

Vidishaa

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilike_tv

Shaun, you should not worry about the TRP of J&J... After all Giaa is the jeannie...Jeannie is one who does magical things... So the TRP is also gonna be magical!!!Big smile

So true...it has got God's blessingWink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

joohi5ifyyilike_tvShaunSADivineDarkness

honestyfirst

IF-Rockerz

honestyfirst

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
i hav started watching  it ...she is so cute ...i lov the show ...its different story...daily it comes at 930 at sab tv...

gia aka jinee love vicky at first sight ...she gives him name as juju ...which means the one whom seeing gets in lov with it...
but vicky is getting engage to priya soon...priya is in lov with vicky ...but dont know if vicky loves priya  or not...

jeanie wanted to live with her juju ...she was trapped in bottle for 2000 years by a jin who was bad ...

jeanie is all doing masti 

giaheartSaisuder139ShaunSA

Post Reply New Post

Go to top