Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Giaa in Jeanie Aur Juju - Discussion/Pics/Articles (Page 47)

Post Reply New Post

Page 47 of 50

ShaunSA

IF-Rockerz

ShaunSA

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandu786

Originally posted by Giafan

Hope some will go thru, a christening ceremony to get new,new names and new ids, to jump into a new home, when the real fireworks starts, some will get stomach burn...lolLOL,LOL

You are right...I wish the TM would stay away from this thread, he never has anything good to say when it comes to Giaa... Giaa's fans have done a very good job of making this thread into a appreciation thread , the TM and some of his friends had other intentions... wonder why they are not interested in this thread anymore...you should have seen their enthusiasm in the begining as if they were die hard fans of Giaa.

As you can see I am very much active in here and indeed I am eagerly awaiting that start of J&J so that I may continue to enlighten in that Forum too Cool

In fact I may leave SNS Forum altogether and move over there permanently Embarrassed

Slightly o/t but nevertheless. Are you an MID? Perhaps next time try using your original nick should you want to take me on Wink

Feel free to pm me though. I do not take kindly to having my AT thread derailed Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Saisuder139

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Giaa in Jeanie Aur Juju - Discussion/Pics/Articles (Page 47)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sandu786

Groupbie

sandu786

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShaunSA

Originally posted by sandu786

Hope some will go thru, a christening ceremony to get new,new names and new ids, to jump into a new home, when the real fireworks starts, some will get stomach burn...lolLOL,LOL

You are right...I wish the TM would stay away from this thread, he never has anything good to say when it comes to Giaa... Giaa's fans have done a very good job of making this thread into a appreciation thread , the TM and some of his friends had other intentions... wonder why they are not interested in this thread anymore...you should have seen their enthusiasm in the begining as if they were die hard fans of Giaa.

As you can see I am very much active in here and indeed I am eagerly awaiting that start of J&J so that I may continue to enlighten in that Forum too Cool

In fact I may leave SNS Forum altogether and move over there permanently Embarrassed

Slightly o/t but nevertheless. Are you an MID? Perhaps next time try using your original nick should you want to take me on Wink

Feel free to pm me though. I do not take kindly to having my AT thread derailed Big smile

Giaa fans have already derailed your thread and now its going on the right track, so accept it as your friends have done.

Edited by sandu786 - 02 November 2012 at 7:53am

-vibhakarthi-

-vibhakarthi-

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged

Oh no need to stress on that front Giafan Big smile

I do believe we have had a flurry of re-naming etc already on. And then of course we have several forumites with half a dozen or so MID's under which to hide.

Naturally I shall be going under my own nick. ShaunSA. When you have nothing to fear you can rule the world Wink

Nice to see you keep such a close track of my movements though. Real life is such a pain. And leaving you guys for the days when I am not here is such a heart-sore. But rest assured. I do now and then spare a very rare thought yo you biding your time on here. Waiting for my return so patiently. It's awesome to know that so many care about me Embarrassed

But let's not de-rail this thread shall we. It is after all a Giaa in J&J AT thread Big smile

btw, your siggie shows your poor atitude and your poor image. you have every right to put your thoughts but it is inappropriate message in the public forum.

Edited by -vibhakarthi- - 02 November 2012 at 10:10am

-vibhakarthi-

-vibhakarthi-

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vibhakarthi-

I do believe we have had a flurry of re-naming etc already on. And then of course we have several forumites with half a dozen or so MID's under which to hide.

Naturally I shall be going under my own nick. ShaunSA. When you have nothing to fear you can rule the world Wink

Nice to see you keep such a close track of my movements though. Real life is such a pain. And leaving you guys for the days when I am not here is such a heart-sore. But rest assured. I do now and then spare a very rare thought yo you biding your time on here. Waiting for my return so patiently. It's awesome to know that so many care about me Embarrassed

But let's not de-rail this thread shall we. It is after all a Giaa in J&J AT thread Big smile

-vibhakarthi-

-vibhakarthi-

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vibhakarthi-

ShaunSA

IF-Rockerz

ShaunSA

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Have an awesome weekend guys! Not long to go now then we will have our very own J&J Forum and Jeannie aur Juju will be making waves on SAB!

I cannot wait! It is going to be simply awesome!

/Pointedly ignores the MID's/sock puppets/clones/hangers on/etc etc etc.

Edited by ShaunSA - 02 November 2012 at 12:02pm

westindian

IF-Sizzlerz

westindian

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Hi all, it's been forever since I've been in here. The show starts on Nov. 9th right? Will try to watch the episode if I can but will probably be stuck reading WU until January. Unhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaunSA

ShaunSA

IF-Rockerz

ShaunSA

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by westindian

Hi all, it's been forever since I've been in here. The show starts on Nov. 9th right? Will try to watch the episode if I can but will probably be stuck reading WU until January. Unhappy

No West! Nov 5! Guy Fawkes Day! Which is why I am expecting fireworks in J&J and fireworks in real life Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vidishaawestindian

Post Reply New Post

Go to top