Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Giaa in Jeanie Aur Juju - Discussion/Pics/Articles (Page 46)

Post Reply New Post

Page 46 of 50

navyab

IF-Rockerz

navyab

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GiafanShaunSA

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Giaa in Jeanie Aur Juju - Discussion/Pics/Articles (Page 46)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ShaunSA

IF-Rockerz

ShaunSA

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShaunSA

J&J is a comedy and won't be dependent on some romance shomance jodi. I would suggest people not try and indulge in that aspect of it. They will be disappointed.

But having seen the promo's... it's going to be interesting... very interesting. I am rather looking forward to it! Wink

Not often I quote myself but in their haste to score a point of me it seems some did not bother to read what I actually wrote Unhappy

But no stress. Time shall prove me right. It always does. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Saisuder139

janani18

IF-Rockerz

janani18

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 3:40am | IP Logged

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

GiafanSaisuder139Priya_990ShaunSA

ShaunSA

IF-Rockerz

ShaunSA

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Tfs Janani Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

janani18

Giafan

Goldie

Giafan

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Hope some will go thru, a christening ceremony to get new,new names and new ids, to jump into a new home, when the real fireworks starts, some will get stomach burn...lolLOL,LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

navyabjanani18

sandu786

Groupbie

sandu786

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Giafan

Hope some will go thru, a christening ceremony to get new,new names and new ids, to jump into a new home, when the real fireworks starts, some will get stomach burn...lolLOL,LOL

You are right...I wish the TM would stay away from this thread, he never has anything good to say when it comes to Giaa... Giaa's fans have done a very good job of making this thread into a appreciation thread , the TM and some of his friends had other intentions... wonder why they are not interested in this thread anymore...you should have seen their enthusiasm in the begining as if they were die hard fans of Giaa.

Giafan

Goldie

Giafan

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandu786

You are right...I wish the TM would stay away from this thread, he never has anything good to say when it comes to Giaa... Giaa's fans have done a very good job of making this thread into a appreciation thread , the TM and some of his friends had other intentions... wonder why they are not interested in this thread anymore...you should have seen their enthusiasm in the begining as if they were die hard fans of Giaa.

The TM won't be available on thursdays, fridays and the weekends. [even you can bet  1 million dollars, on that  Wink] others, may be wondering, why there is only one minute, god barai scene in today's episode, when there was such a hype about it?Unhappy

Edited by Giafan - 01 November 2012 at 9:50am

ShaunSA

IF-Rockerz

ShaunSA

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged

Oh no need to stress on that front Giafan Big smile

I do believe we have had a flurry of re-naming etc already on. And then of course we have several forumites with half a dozen or so MID's under which to hide.

Naturally I shall be going under my own nick. ShaunSA. When you have nothing to fear you can rule the world Wink

Nice to see you keep such a close track of my movements though. Real life is such a pain. And leaving you guys for the days when I am not here is such a heart-sore. But rest assured. I do now and then spare a very rare thought yo you biding your time on here. Waiting for my return so patiently. It's awesome to know that so many care about me Embarrassed

But let's not de-rail this thread shall we. It is after all a Giaa in J&J AT thread Big smile

Edited by ShaunSA - 02 November 2012 at 12:37am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top