Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Giaa in Jeanie Aur Juju - Discussion/Pics/Articles (Page 44)

Post Reply New Post

Page 44 of 50

ShaunSA

IF-Rockerz

ShaunSA

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by navyab

For all who had questions on how would Gia & Ali look together...well the answer is here...

I think Ali loosing weight ...has made lot of difference...& they look cute together...

Whats ur answer ?

J&J is a comedy and won't be dependent on some romance shomance jodi. I would suggest people not try and indulge in that aspect of it. They will be disappointed.

But having seen the promo's... it's going to be interesting... very interesting. I am rather looking forward to it! Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Saisuder139janani18

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Giaa in Jeanie Aur Juju - Discussion/Pics/Articles (Page 44)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Saisuder139

Goldie

Saisuder139

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShaunSA

Originally posted by navyab

For all who had questions on how would Gia & Ali look together...well the answer is here...

I think Ali loosing weight ...has made lot of difference...& they look cute together...

Whats ur answer ?

J&J is a comedy and won't be dependent on some romance shomance jodi. I would suggest people not try and indulge in that aspect of it. They will be disappointed.

But having seen the promo's... it's going to be interesting... very interesting. I am rather looking forward to it! Wink

ShaunSA

IF-Rockerz

ShaunSA

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged

Another fantasy tale to be aired on SAB TV

Tuesday, October 30, 2012 | 2:49:21 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 26 Comments
Another fantasy tale to be aired on SAB TV

Jeannie Aur Juju, the Indian adaptation of the highly popular sitcom of the 1980's I Dream of Jeannie is to be telecast from next week….

What would you expect when a plane crashes and the pilot who was flying it reaches the safe shores of an uninhabited island? Instead of going the usual Robinson Crusoe or Castaway way, SAB TV delves into the realm of fantasy in Jeannie Aur Juju. Captain Vicky Arora (essayed by Ali Asgar) on surviving a plane crash, finds to his pleasant surprise that he is after all not all alone in the lovely island where he has arrived. He liberates an exquisite genie who was trapped in a bottle for 2000 years. From then onwards the genie Jeannie (enacted by Giaa Manek) becomes a part and parcel of Captain Vicky's life granting him his wishes. Vicky is however engaged to his boss's daughter Priya but is falling in love with the lovely genie in the bottle.

The press conference of this event was held at the J.W.Marriott, Mumbai. It began with a play act of the Jeannie appearing from a box which was couriered to Captain Vicky. A magic trick was shown on the stage in which the Jeannie makes bright red flowers bloom from a bouquet stripped of flowers.

Anooj Kapoor, EVP and Business Head of SAB TV was at the outset asked the most obvious question as to why he was having more than one fantasy show on SAB TV. He clarified, "This is purely coincidental. Also this isn't just a fantasy show- it is a romantic comedy in the fantasy genre in which the male protagonist is torn between two women. Whereas Baal Veer at 8pm is more for kids, Jeannie Aur Juju is more for the family viewers."

Producer Rajiv Mehra from Eagle Productions who has made classic comedy shows like Office Office and Shararat is producing the show. Besides Ali Asgar and Giaa Manek; this show also starsKurush DebooHarsh Khurana, Jiten Mukhi, Navina BoleShoma AnandMuni Jha, Ashish Roy and Jhuma Mitra.

Jeannie Aur Juju premieres on SAB TV on November 5th at 9.30pm. It will be telecast from Monday to Friday.  For more interesting updates on the show please watch this space.

Author and Reporter: Pallavi Bhattacharya

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Saisuder139janani18ANJ4Xarina

navyab

IF-Rockerz

navyab

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
So if some people read what they post they know for sure that it is a romantic comedy !!!

Saisuder139janani18

ll-Shilpa-ll

IF-Sizzlerz

ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
Well, well, I think Gia will do great in this series.

I grew up reruns of American versions of the show, and always loved Barbara and Larry, I want to see how Gia and Ali pulls this off.

I have always liked Ali's comedy, so this would be very interesting.

Thanks for the info everyone.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Saisuder139navyabXarinaANJ4

ANJ4

IF-Sizzlerz

ANJ4

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbp1971

Well, well, I think Gia will do great in this series.

I grew up reruns of American versions of the show, and always loved Barbara and Larry, I want to see how Gia and Ali pulls this off.

I have always liked Ali's comedy, so this would be very interesting.

Thanks for the info everyone.
I agree with you ... I watched the reruns too on TV land with my mom...and it is from the late 60's.    great show ...such great comedy

navyabll-Shilpa-ll

Saisuder139

Goldie

Saisuder139

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Check out this video on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26wuL8ZmAoM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Edited by Saisuni139 - 30 October 2012 at 10:13pm

navyabll-Shilpa-ll

navyab

IF-Rockerz

navyab

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saisuni139

Check out this video on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26wuL8ZmAoM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

LOLWink loved the promo!!!! lol it was fun...

Saisuder139SaiS

Post Reply New Post

Go to top