Fan Fictions

Ariya vaada raha FF ch 20 LAST CH PG 50 3/4 (Page 50)

Post Reply New Post

Page 50 of 55

Queen.Bee

IF-Sizzlerz

Queen.Bee

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Cry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ariya vaada raha FF ch 20 LAST CH PG 50 3/4 (Page 50)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MG2507

Goldie

MG2507

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 2:53am | IP Logged
update soonSmile

Fiza28

IF-Rockerz

Fiza28

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 7:30am | IP Logged

CHAPTER:20 :WRITTEN BY FIZA LAST CHAPTER 

After the engagement the preparations for the wedding were in full swing

There were only 3days left till the wedding  everything was so crazy in the house

Riya didn't seem like how a bride should it was as if she kept on trying to fake a smile on her face just to make everyone happy she was actually believing that she is happy to get married when in reality she was very confused whether to actually do this or not .

God ab sab aap ki haath main hai jo aap ko theek lage hone do she silently prayed

It was the day of the haldi   ASR'S FAMILY were there at rathores house  to put the haldi on her

They brought her down stairs for the rasam and the haldi was being put on riya

Mean while at Arjuns house

Arjun was deeply disturbed and hurt he couldn't handel all that was happening he was heartbroken

He honestly hated how just because of his  fear of loving , caring for someone with all your heart and losing them  was holding him back .

He was shattered after roshni and that the reason he is and was holding back he thought of the night in goa . the night  that resulted in Sue's very existence

*flash back *

The team was in Goa for a fun filled holiday they all got a few days off as a reward

The guys are on the beach when riya come there wearing this

They all are shocked but arjun is fuming in anger

She goes and sits on the beach chair and relaxs with her ipad and she  puts some lotion on her legs

A clueless Riya was just relaxing while arjun was boiling in anger seeing her act the way she was

He was just ignoring her

Shree calls her to join him and chotu and rathore for volleyball

Ri come na we all are playing says shree

Haan lets play she goes there and is playing with them

Meanwhile arjun notices some guys staring at riya

The ball rolls away riya goes and gets  it

Its by the same guys who were eyeing her before

She gets the ball  and is walking away when

One guy comments

Oye Sheila ki jawani  un losers ki saath kya kare ho agar larke itne pasand hai rehne  main aur mere dosts hai na says the guys

The team hear them

She just ignores and is walking away when another guy whistles at her 

And  another one grabs her hand

That was it before the team came arjun  gets there and twist the guys arm who touched her and looks at the others

Iszat se baat karo larkiyaan ki saath kaise behave kar the jake apne ma se poocho samhje ya samjao says arjun and picks up riya in his arms and takes her away from there

The team is  amused

Yaar  arjun sir kitna gusse main the na says chotu

Haan yaar chotu aisa laga ki who tho gaye kaam se par un se ziyaada bichari ri uska tho band bajne wala hai says shree

….

Back in the  hotel room arjun brings her there and sits her on the bed he goes to her cupboard and takes out a decent shirt and jeans

Sharam karo riya aisa act kareoge larke aisa hi behave karenge samhje ya samajo he says

He was about to leave when riya stops him sir aapko itna bura kyun lag ra hai she q's him

He gives her a look that would kill and just walks out

~~~~

Later that night Arjun was maha depressed because it was roshni's birthday and also cause he hated how the care free bubbly riya was affecting him ..he didn't understand why he cared so much for her it annoyed him he was drinking his  2nd beer

Just then she walk in wearing this

He was mesmerized she looked so damn hot  he was shocked at what she wore even after he had lectured her earlier today

She came and sat near him

She orders a few shots  he also joins in with the shots

After the shots she drinks 2 margaritas

She is fully drunk

Arjun is also drunk but he still is able to walk and not as bad as Riya halat was

Arjun carries Riya in his arms back to her room and lays her on the bed and takes off her heels and covers a blanket on her and is about to leave when she stops him she grabs his hand and pulls him  he sits on the egde of the bed

She looks at him

And says please nahi jao muhje chor ke muhje na daar lag tha hai …. I hate being alone….im very lonely pata ahi bachpan main hi I been alone please don't go she says

He looks at her Riya don't worry im her soo jaao I wont go you need rest says arjun

I know arjun Sir aap you are the only one who wont leave me … she says In her drunkenness

He looks at her like oh really

Arre why you looking ta me like that I know kyunki the man I love is a gem of a guy and I trust you blindly …

Kya? He says ashocked

Haan sir I love you  for past 3 yrs I have always loved you …pata hai aap bure ho haan (she makes a puppy face) aap always gusse main hote ho mera saath kabhi haske baat nahi ki ya pyaar se very bad she hits him

He smiles at her

Arre wah tum ko smile bhi karne  aata very good

Promise me vaada karo you wont leave me

Vaada raha  riya ab soo jao she hugs him

Really kabhi nahi thorn a yeh vaada she says then she cups his face  and kisses him

He is shocked he kisses her back

She whispers in his ear I love you with all my heart sir. And kisses his neck

He bend his head and whispers in her ear I love you too riya I always have but was too sacred ato accept it . and nibbles her ear lobe

Kya she says with tears she looks at him and hugs him tigtly and hudes her face in his neck and kisses it

He looks at her and kisses her again on the lips they both ar making out with each other

She then unbuttons his shirt he stops her

She looks at him

Riya nahi yeh theek nahi he says

I love you  we both love each other na … ya aap nahi  she says while looking in his eyes

Shhh I love you riya mere jaan se bhi ziyaad he kisses her forehead

She has tears in her eys he kisses away her tears then kisses her lips again she unbuttons  his shirt again

He doesn't stop her he kisses her neck and shoulder and mover her hair aside and unhooks her halter  and then unzips the dress he then lys her on the bed

And off the side lamp

After a while he wakes up in the middle of the night

He sees riya lying on his chest he is shocked  he remembers what happened and hates  the fact he couldn't control his feelsing

Damn  it what did I let happen ..yeh kya kae diya hum ne  he says and runs his hands through his hair

he notices riya is out  since she drank way too much.

He slowly  moves her away and gets up  and gets dressed after that he some how manges to dress riya back in the dress she had worn . he kisses her forehead and leaves the room

morning10 am

the rays of the sun hit her face

riya wakes up and has a horrible headache

muhje kuch yaad kyun nahi aa ra hai ouch my head

i just know ki main arjun sir ki saath thi club main phir hua kya

main yahaan kaise

and she looks at herself ant find herself fully dressed

thank god kuch nahi hua arjun sir must have brought me to my room

itne ache ho aap kash you would know my dil ki baat she says

that day on beach

arjun hands riya neembo pani

kal you had too much to drink this will yeh lo your hangover will  be gone soon  he says

thanks sir she says and sips it

arjun is about to tell riya abiut what happend

Riya suno kal jo hua aisa nahi hona tha says arjun

she cuts him

i know sir i know kal thoda ziyaada hogaya tha i shouldn't have drank so much

pata  nahi kaise i usually dont drink that much

i just felt free i gusse wanted to let lose bas goa hai hi aisa kyun sir aap bhi tho itna pee liye the na ,

kya ? dinking you mean says arjun

haan sir kyun ? waise kal what time did you bring me to my room actually

sir muhje kuch yaad nahi hai says riya

arjun is not that suprised haan haan kyun nahi hoga itna jo pee na

kal 1:30 ko i brought u to the room

shree calls riya

sir ill just come thanks again she says

arjun thinks

acha hai riya jo hua tum ko yaad nahi its better that way for the both of us

*flash back ends*

He calls rathore and tells him to bring riya to the court asap

At court

The judge says arjun took back the custody case sue is now riya's

They all are shocked

Kya  sach  she says

Haan ab you guys go ill send the papers for you guys to sign  that will state sue aap k hai riya

She looks at arjun

Thank you she says

Think of it as your wedding gift  riya and leaves

Later that day  he calls rathore again  and tell him the papers have cpme to come sign them

Asr riya rathore go viren will meet them there

Riya s sign the legal documents so does arjun

Asr signs it as well as rathore stating that they witnessed the mutual agreement  now sue is riyas

After signing viren comes in and says I want the copies of them 

Arjun goes and copies them and hands them over to viren

He checks them

Sab theek hai  riya ab sue aap ki

They leave

After 2days  is the shaadi

The baraati  comes  asr is sitting there waiting for her she comes down with her freinds

SHE IS IN THIS

The garlands are enchanges  and the kanyadan is also done along with khat bandan  phere start  and and end after a while  he puts the sindoor and abt to put mangalsutra

arjun comes walking in with police

yeh shaadi illegal hai  IT'S NOT VALID

arrest him yells arjun

what the kya bakwas hai yeh yells asr

arjun tum? Says riya

asr calm down  let me talk  says viren

excuse me kuch bhi illgal nahi hai says viren

oh really marring someone else's wife  and being marrying some one while being is against the hindu law 

either my clients are married nothing is a illgela says viren

WRONG GALAT  RIYA YEH SHAADI NAHI KAR SAK THI  KYUNKI YEH MERI WIFE HAI ! YELLS ARJUN

WHAT THE SAYS ASR

JHOOT IM NOT HIS WIFE SAYS RIYA

Yes you are says arjun

Really proof do says asr

Yeh lo yeh hands the papers

What registered marriage who bhi do din phele ? Says viren

How …

How ill tell you jo papers sue ki custody ki the us main yeh ek paper I slipped in between

Infact ASR tere bhi sigsnautre hai iss pe rathore ki saath bhi says arjun

Omg kya yaar arjun sir tho kitne chalu  ho what a idea sir ji says shree

Haan shree yaar only arjun sir can pull something like this off so easily says chotu

Kya ARJUN SURYAKANT RAWTE you always do what you want …

Phele taking care of me  during rana ka drama, taking care of sue jab coma main thi, muhej pyaar kare the ho always telling me while in coma, then jab I get out of coma you are changed ,itna hurt kiya hai aap muhje, phir the sue ki custody case  ,court main badnaami, then giving sue back to me , and now yeh

You always did what you wanted I hated you for that hated you playing with my life  ! she hits his chest …but aaj phele baar you did the right thing she says as she looks up at him with tears

Haan I had left this is gods hands dua ki job hi ho acha ki lye ho and this happened  she hugs him

She looks at her and cups er face and says I love you riya  he takes the sindoor and puts in her maang(she closes her eyes  and puts managlsutra on her .

They all clap

MUBARAK HO RAWTE  SAYS RATHORE 

SAM ARJUN BOLO YAAR TERE BSET FRUEND KI SHAADI HAI SAYS ARJUN AND HUGS HIM

2yrs later

Happy anniversary  my beautiful wife he says  happy anniversary my handsome hubby she says and he kisses her

Arjun  jaao na muhje cook kar ne do  

Arre aaj no cooking he offs the stove we will go out aaj ki din just you and me

Aacha ji she says  

Haan ofcourse says arjun

Suddenly  they hear sue cry

They go to the room

Arre meri golden girl ko kya hua

SUE LOOKS AT HIM

Pa.. ouchy …and points to her baby sisters

Oh ho very bad  ariya , ayra apni big sister ko thang kar the huh

Arre chup karo hubby dear yeh do angels my twins kuch nahi ki just look at these faces 

yeh kuch kar sak  the kya yeh tho aaj kal jab se yeh dono born hui hai thab se attention chaiye  huh? Says riya

Nahi kar sak the meri do angels but meri princess bhi kuch nahi kar sak thi says

Arjun tickels sue ab hassao  she laughs

Im the luckest man I have the 4 most wonderful beautiful women in my life says arjun

Haan who tho hai

Riya is holding ariya and arjun ayra while su is in his lap

Waise arjun one thing you said right are lil princesses are all beautiful

Bade hone ke baad larkon ki line hoga in theeno ki peeche just like there mom kyun says riya with a smirk

Acha is that so  and what line like you ?says arjun

Aare see line meaning ASR,VIREN,THAT CHEAP KUNAL CHOPRA YUCK …AND YOU see long line and that is just college  se et fuss se phele bhi line thi..she says with a smirk

Oh ho well my daughther  wont have that samhje ya samajo .. kyunki meri pass ek gun hai aur criminals mi moo main dal dal ke adaat hogaya hai …tho koi bhi larka mri princesses ki pass bhi nahi hoga.

Acha hai ki unke papa ek ACP HAI,ETF officer  samhje a samjao says arjun

Acha baba samhje  and im very lucky to have a hot hubby who is a great hub and wonderful papa I luv you she says

I love you to says arjun

suddenly door bell rings 

riya opens  it 

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY SAY CHOREE AND RATHORE 

THANK YOU SAYS ARJUN

DOSTON KO THANKS ARJUN SAYS SAM

OK SRY SAM UFF SAYS ARJUN

AB GIVE US THESE LIL PRINCESS

AND TUM DONO GO ENJOY 

KYA SAYS ARJUN N RIYA

JI HAAN GO AAJ KA DIN TUM DONO KA SAMHJE YA SAMAJO SAYS THE TEAM THE BREAK INTO LAUGHTHER ALL OF THE

WELL IN THAT CASE MY BEAUTUFIL WIFE CHALE EK  CHOTA SA HONEYMOON ALL OVER AGAIN SAYS ARJUN AND PICKS HER UP IN HIS ARMS  WE WILL BE BACK  TOMMROW  MORING SAYS ARJUN AND THEY LEAVE 

THE TEAM JUST SMILE 

~THE END~

NOTE :THANK YOU ALL FOR LIKING MY FF MEANS A LOT THIS FF IS CLOSEST TO MY HEART CAUSE 1ST FF I HAVE FINSHED … ID LIKE TO THANK  ALL THE READERS  FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT  THROUGH OUT THIS FF . HOPE YOU LIKE THE END DO COMMENT AND THANKS SHRU FORHELPING IN THE FF

AND GUYS THERE WILL BE A SEASON 2 SOON GIVE FEEDBACK IF YOU THINK THERE SHOULD BE A SEASON 2 YES OR NO?

HUGS AND LOVE FIZA

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

dishacsamaman22janhal96angelicdeeptisalmankideewaninivanthi2Geeta.Rabjeyaarul01yas23princess_paricuteariyaprincesshelenbeenish248ar_artKaShforever06Sandy914pihu_angadLivingforARSeenavasrinku95M.V.Kohli007preethisPumpkinnfatima15Moner_Radio...anika...srividhya68-SREE93-ll_piya_llskraftyshrutisweetydevildiva21DivineDarknessTina2603kaveriw2008Moumimon--Mahima--_BlackPearl_

devildiva21

IF-Sizzlerz

devildiva21

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 7:59am | IP Logged
superb update...!!!
wow ariya married yayyy...!!!Dancing
flashback scenes were nice...!!! arjun getting jealous on seeing riya dressed up like thatWink
love the way he married her...!!!Wink kisi ko pata nai chala and glad that riya was happy...!!!
awww two more girls shooo shweettt...!!!  hahah love the way riya was teasing him about boys being near their princesses...!!!LOL
ariya on another honeymoon Embarrassed badia haiWink
awww it endedCry gonna miss this ff...!!!
yes plz do write second season to it...!!!Embarrassed
yayyy me first to comment...!!!Dancing

Edited by devildiva21 - 04 March 2013 at 7:59am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fiza28

Radhika Shah

IF-Sizzlerz

Radhika Shah

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Awesome!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fiza28