Fan Fictions

Ariya vaada raha FF ch 20 LAST CH PG 50 3/4 (Page 39)

Post Reply New Post

Page 39 of 55

Sneha113

IF-Sizzlerz

Sneha113

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
chiii...ye kaisa ghatiya,cheap lawyer ko utha laya hai arjunn!!!

judge ko peetna chahiye tha ise!!!

Poor riya Cry

arjun shuud realise wat crime is he commiting!

update soon!!!

Edited by priya00147 - 12 November 2012 at 10:19pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ariya vaada raha FF ch 20 LAST CH PG 50 3/4 (Page 39)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

saba-ramisa

IF-Sizzlerz

saba-ramisa

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged
fiza di kab update karo gi???

Fiza28

IF-Rockerz

Fiza28

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged

Chap 17:wriiten by funky 

This is unbelievable said Arjun to himself as he walked outside the court coridoor. He cracked his knuckles in frustration, but suddenly stopped as he saw Kunal smiling and walking towards him.

Arjun quickened his pace, as he saw Kunal smirking and walking towards him feeling he's won half of his battle today. Congratulations Mr. Rawte but before he could complete his sentence Arjun grabs Kunals collar, 'Who told you to say this huh who gave you the permission damn it' 
Arjun slaps Kunal hard and says CASE jeetne ko kaha tha uski besati karne k liye nahi!!! 

You better mind it for next time said Arjun as he walked off furiously.

Arjun walks off, stops and turns back glares roughly at Kunal, whatever the situation be Mr. Chopra I don't care if we win or lose but hurting anyones heart, soul and feelings is not what I do understand says Arjun pointing his finger at Kunal. Warning him, as he walked off from the court premises. Kunal was left stunned but at the same time he smirked and straightened his collar.

Abh tum dekhte jao kya kya hota hai Mr. Arjun Suryakant Rawte. It's payback time Riya, tum tabhi aur abhi ho Asr Ki Deewaniii' Yeh nahi dekh payi ki koi aur bhi tere liye deewana tha????

Says Kunal to himself.

I need to apologize to her, Arjun mumbled as he drove his car unconsiously. He slammed his break with the sudden screahing voice bringing him back to reality; and noticed he had met with an accident. Arjun was physically safe but mentally unstable.

At the same time a hurt Riya reached Rathore's house crying with Su in her arms, she locked herself immediately in her room.

Rathore tried his best to get her out but all tries went in vein. Rathore rung Viren and ASR who immediately rushed to Rathore's house to check the situation.

Asr knocked when Riya replied with please aaj ke liye mujhe akela chod no dear, that's all she said in between her sobs. Asr was deeply hurt, he had no idea how to bring her back to life. Bring the smile on her face, she was definitely hurt somewhere cause of me.

How can I apologise Arnav thought as he walked around the corridor in front of Riya's room. 
Viren held his hand, 'Stop ye tum kya kar rahe ho?

ASR hugged Viren, you know na I cant bare her sobs. I know dear replied Viren.

He dragged Asr to the lounge where Shree, Chotu and Rathore were present.

Viren: First of all tell me why didn't you inform me about that night?

Asr: What night?

Viren: The one Kunal said you were found together in (he hesitated)

Asr: Voh kamina kaisa hai you know from start na!

Viren blinked his eyes..and said continue. Just tell me

Asr: aarey as I always took her on a DATE, I had taken her similarly but that day she was really happy.

We re-lived some of our moments looking at our pictures, missing you, talking and joking around as usual. But the unusual thing was she drank 2 glasses of champign.

Viren: What? 2 glasses? And you let her drink it?

Asr's eyes was filled with guilt he lowered his gaze, I'm sorry yaar I know its not her usual thing but she was really happy, and I was more happy for her. I felt like my old Riya was back for sometime. She smiled by her heart than just hiding her true smile within herself somewhere.

But I was seriously going to drop her home, but I don't know what happened we talked all night, our talks were never ending and we fell asleep. I wasn't aware of it, but when I opened my eyes I saw her resting her head on my chest on my recliner. I surprisingly found Arjun and Rathore in front of us that's it.

Viren: So they were fully dressed and not sleeping on the bed? Viren questioned curiously to Rathore.

Who had lowered his gaze for the misunderstanding, yes they were perfect. I mean there was nothing wrong with the scene.

Viren: What the hell??? If this is right then Kunal is totally at fault.

ASR: Exactly..

Viren smiled, don't worry Asr I can visualise the sitution college ke din yaad aagaye yaar. Specially the day I saw you both like that on the same recliner for the first time.

God I was so damn angry said Viren.

Asr smiled, akhir mai hi jeeta sabse handsome ladka jo tha un dino aur abhi huWink my charm works always said Arnav as he winked looking at Viren.

Asr: I remember that day she tied rakhi on your hand because you were about to propose her in my absense in the evening the same day?

Viren blushed, hahah I was an idiot then. But I definitely realized my mistake cause I really and actually always loved her as my sister nothing more. I'm glad she straightened my mind up.

Chotu glared at Shree

Shree: Ye toh dono hi majnu nikle.

Chotu haan yaar Shree, na jane aur kitne Riya ke Deewane ladke the college time mai.

Jarur voh abhi se bhi jyada dhasu lagti rahi hogi isliye toh

Haan yaar Chotu said Shree as both of them whisphered into each others ears. 
But I need to mend this situation, I cant see her like this says a sadned Asr.

Don't worry everything would be fine says Rathore. Asr gets some idea and he leaves Rathore's house asking Viren to take care of Riya in mean time, and also to convince her to forgive Asr for this situation.

Arjun reaches Rathore's house to apologise. He hears the following:

Viren knocks Riya's door several times but when he doesn't get a respond he knocks it for one last time, 'Dekho Riyu I know how you feeling I know the situation now lekin you have to forgive Asr now' Baby he's feeling extremely guitly for no reason here'

Riya opens her door, Viru she says and hugs Viren, voh Asr ko keh dena I'm nt upset with him its just Arjun actually its not him either its lawyer Kunal Chopra.

Wait a minute that name I have heard it before. Riya closes her eyes trying hard to concentrate. Aarey Viru he's KC na Kunal the faltu Chopra our senior she says as she face expressions changes into a 'O'

Viren does nothing but blink at her blankly, so does Arjun from a distance who's presence is felt but he wasn't been seen by Riya. 

Arnav, runs into Rathore's house, Ri baby please come down I'm sorry says Asr kneeling on the floor with a basket of flowers apologizing. Riya runs to Asr and says don't be sorry you arent at fault, pleaseee she says as Riya hugs Arnav.

Arnav kneels back on floor, stares at Rathore he blinks, so does Viren.

Arnav: Tujhe dekhe ek arsa sa hogaya hai

Abhi lagti hai tu vahi purani vali

Abh toh ban ja meri

Kabh tak rahegi kuvari       

He said those words and gets a ring out,

Riya was shell shocked she didn't know how to react. Riya looked at Viren, and then back at Arnav she continued back and forth until Rathore said, 'Abh us bechare ko sara din aise hi rukhogi kya tum?'

Riya looked at Rathore when Shree said Ri javab do.

Rathore then blinked at her, she saw Arjun standing with them.

Riya: ummm yes!!!!!!! She said

Arnav stood and picked her up in his arms and twirled her around like never before.

note :ring was chosen by Fiza 

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeethbalaprincessaneekariushibaboIPKKND_Pyaarangelicdeeptiabna1989iluvrainaartinivanthi2pallavisarkarGeeta.RNihsonjia03ARHI-SKLOVERSKaShforever06littlebrat-Lila-aroojarainM.V.Kohli007pihu_angadLivingforARpinky.paddaar_artkunchudaisydee425fffan123funkylicioussree_swaronGurmeet4Drashtifatima15preethisPumpkinndrunkiiebabemandy15keenu_kkQueen.BeeSneha113shrutisweetyTina2603Wahian4lyfMoumimon--Mahima--

Sneha113

IF-Sizzlerz

Sneha113

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 12:24am | IP Logged
hayeee!!!!
funkyTongue
kamal ka tha!!!..
riya was sooo upset!!!
she didnt open for hours making poor asr soo sad!!!
that kunalAngrydevil deewana!!!!
she rejected now he would make her pay!!!!!
viren,asr sab riya k piche theLOL
riya ne pakka arjun ko dekke hann bol diya asr koConfused
beautiful ring!!!
sorry pehle piggy bank check krna pdegaROFL
update soon..and thanks for the pm

Edited by priya00147 - 29 November 2012 at 11:44am

Payal_156

IF-Sizzlerz

Payal_156

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Hey dear thanx for d pm . nice. continue soon . pm me

Queen.Bee

IF-Sizzlerz

Queen.Bee

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 12:48am | IP Logged
nice ringDay Dreaming.. but kya riya asr se shaadi kar rahi hai?? Broken Heart update SOON..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Lila-

ARHI-SKLOVERS

Goldie

ARHI-SKLOVERS

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged
awesome

Fiza28

IF-Rockerz

Fiza28

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Queen.Bee

nice ringDay Dreaming.. but kya riya asr se shaadi kar rahi hai?? Broken Heart update SOON..

hehe hey cutie ... lol lets cs...  i know i love that ring its a NEIL LANE  hayeee 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Queen.Bee

Post Reply New Post

Go to top