India-Forums

Rihhaee
Rihhaee

shilpa saklani episode-part 1

mitila Groupbie
mitila
mitila

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 2:50am | IP Logged

The story begins with Shilpa Saklani(i dont remember her name in the episode) waiting for her husband from office. Its their daughter's(aliya) b'day and aliya is awaiting for her daddy to arrive so that she can cut the cake but daddy is late. To the party comes Madhavi  who happens to be Shilpa's college friend. Meanwhile, Shilpa keeps trying to reach her
husaband via the mobile but his mobile is switched off. After some time comes the husband (his screen names is tushar) and shilpa asks him as to why he always keeps his mobile off for which tushar shouts at shilpa (in front of the guests) and she is visibly embarrased.
Madhavi notices all this. Later, the bday party goes on well.

The next morning, tushar is talking loudly and arguing with someone on the phone and he stops the conversation when he sees shilpa. shilpa is angry with him for what happened last night and doesnt talk to him. She tells aliya to have breakfast and get ready for school. Then, tushar tries to pacify her and tells her that too much of tension at office
and he's sorry for yelling at her. For this, shilpa says that all the office tension he's not supposed to carry it home and unnnecessarily hurt his wife/daughter. She also says that these days he's become very short-tempered and yells at everybody and asks him as to who was he shouting at sometime back over the phone. For this, tushar doesnot give her a proper answer and says someone from office. Before leaving for office, he promises to take shilpa out for a candle-lit dinner . she tells him that as usual she will wait at the restaurant and he will not turn up and for this tushar says that this time he will definitely make it. tushar leaves and just then, madhavi calls up and asks shilpa whether she would like to attend an art exhibition in the evening. shilpa replies by saying that she will not be able to come bcos she going out for dinner with tushar.

shilpa is waiting for tushar and its already very late and tushar's still not come. as usual, his cell is off and she is very very irritated. just then, tushar calls up to tell that he's at indore. shilpa asks him as to what he's doing at indore when he's supposed to be here having dinner with her. tushar tries to convince by saying that tomorrow he will definitely take her out and shilpa tells him to shut-up and hangs the phone on him. the next scene, madhavi is at the exhibition and there she sees tushar. a second later tushar also notices madhavi and escapes from there. madhavi calls up shilpa and tells that tushar is here and so where is she . for this shilpa says that its not possible, bcos tushar called her up just a few minutes back to tell her that he's in indore . shilpa tells madhavi that she is confused and must hve seen someone else.

at the NCCW office, madhavi is mentioning abt shilpa-tushar to anupam and telling him that shilpa has immense blind faith in tushar which might prove diificult for her .

the next nite, when shilpa tellls tushar that madhavi had seen him at the exhibition , then tushar is feeling guilty but to cover himself , shouts at shilpa and says that she doesn't trust him at all. for this, she says she trusts him a lot and as his 'dharampatni' she has the right to ask him this. for this tushar says, if she wants proof , then , he can show her the tickets. shilpa says that she wants to see the tickets to confirm and goes and searches for the tickets in his coat pocket. as she is searching, tushar's expression changes (he didn't expect shipla to really ask for proof) to one of panic and stops her. She then tells him that she was joking and she will alwyas trust him and hope he never lets her down. She reminds him that tomorrow there is a parent-teacher meeting at aliya's school and he should not miss it as then aliya would be very disappointed.

next day at school, as expected, tushar doesnot turn up and shilpa alone attends the meeting. she is explaining to aliya that papa is busy at office.right then, she bumps into a friend and aliya goes to play with a friend. as aliya is crossing the road, a speeding car knocks her off and shilpa rushes her to the hospital. at the hospital, aliya is lying unconsious (although the kid is out of danger) while shilpa is desperately trying to reach tushar and as usual his cell is off. She now calls up Madhavi and asks her to come. Madhavi tells her not to worry and says she is coming and on the way will pick up tushar also from his offfice.

Madhavi asks for Tushar in his office and learns that he's taken leave from office for two days. Madhavi reaches the hospital and tells shilpa that tushar has not been attending office from 2 days. shilpa is very upset. the doctor asks shilpa as to whether aliya is covered under any mediclaim policy for which shilpa answers in the negative. Madhavi tells her not worry and says she will go to the insurance office to know the details of the policy.

Madhavi is at the insurance office and the concerned officer tells madhavi that tushar has three mediaclaim policies- one for his wife- shilpa, one for daughter-aliya and another one for a lady named Ruchi.

Madhavi gives tushar's cell number to anupam (madhavi takes tushar's cell phone number from shilpa) and tells him to call the cell-phone office and ask for details of the outgoing numbers frm tushar's cell. after sometime, anupam comes to the hospital where madhavi is there with shilpa. shilpa is inside with aliya and so this gives an oppurtunity to anupam to tell madhavi that tushar has got 5 special numbers to make outgoing calls. one is office, home, shilpa's number , and one more number . (one more number i dont remember). so, madhavi immediately tries the remaining number and a lady picks up the call. madhavi says she is an insurance agent and she wants to talk to tushar for which the lady responds by saying that tushar is not at home. madhavi enquires as to whom is she speaking to and the lady says- she's mrs. tushar.

the episode ends.

preview- madhavi and anupam tell the lady (ruchi) that her marriage to tushar is not valid as tushar is already a married man, hearing which ruchi is shocked. tushar is trying to defend himself in front of ruchi , just then shilpa enters.

samie IF-Rockerz
samie
samie

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 4:32am | IP Logged
thanx mitila i was just gonna type mine up as there was none b4 but thanx 4 the wonderful updateSmile
anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 11:11am | IP Logged

Thanks Mitali. Nice update. Thank god. I just opened to post the update and saw yours...

Good Job!

Clap

sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh
sukh

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 11:19am | IP Logged
thax a bunch mitali. i was wating too  for this update..Clap
Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update !.I dont really get to watch this show ,I really like it ,but since because of school I cant watch it ,I only watch it if it has my fav actresses in it like shilpa!and Gauri and Kali
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 1:00am | IP Logged

Very nice update mitila.

What do you think a wife should do in such a case??

shahidlover24 IF-Sizzlerz
shahidlover24
shahidlover24

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 8:09pm | IP Logged

Thx for the awesum update!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top