The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

What If?? and more...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

2cute4u_22

2cute4u_22

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Hey guys! I believe this is my first post on this forum! (but i have watched from the beginning Wink)

Anywho, what I was thinking was why not have Kiya record her statement on camera? That way she wouldn't have to go the station and she can still help KD!! Big smile

About today's episode, I totally loved the KD and Piddi scene!! The scene with Kiya and Panchi was also great!! I loved the way Kiya stood up to her mom. IF it was me in her place I would probably have thrown a tantrum or two.LOL

About the parentsAngry, Kiya's mom is really getting on my nerves. She acts as if Kiya is nothing but a person affecting her precious little daughter's rep! Everything is about Anya!! Anya this, Anya that!!! Why not Kiya???Confused I believe Kiya will eventually start standing up for herself. It shows in her character that she is fed up of just being Anya's younger sister. She wants to be known as Kiya Gujral and she has a right to. No mother should ever differentiate between her kids. It lowers the kid's self esteem and confidence. We have seen with Kiya that although she may seem confident, she just wants her mom to treat her as an equal to her sister.

On the other hand, KD's dad is just unbelievable! He won't believe - heck, he won't listen to his own son! He wouldn't let his son explain his reasoning! In one episode, the father said something about keeping his feet on the sheet or something. Does he not want KD to actually work hard and earn money? Does he not want to move into a better place? Does he not want his kids to have better? And please, explain to me how staying in a chawl proves hes imandar? I believe that means honest but he won't give his son(s) a chance to prove they're honest. The younger son (I think) borrowed a toy but no, no explanation is good enough! He didn't even make sure his son got food in jail! And one more thing, a beating isn't any problem's punishment or solution!Ouch

Okay people, sorry for the whole mini rant at the end!Embarrassed

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

inna7soumyakrocksravya11basket_101-bornalee--Stardust-..-Ayesshhaa-..samratrocks..DamonCrazy..BrashCandy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What If?? and more..." in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Stardust-

IF-Rockerz

-Stardust-

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Video evidences are not allowed in the court( as far as i know) so she couldnt have had recorded her statement :)

2cute4u_22

2cute4u_22

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by missscarlet

Video evidences are not allowed in the court( as far as i know) so she couldnt have had recorded her statement :)
 oh sucks Ermm well, then i don't really have an idea! whatever the people will figure something out Wink
we can just sit back and enjoy..heheh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Stardust-

-Stardust-

IF-Rockerz

-Stardust-

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 2cute4u_22

Originally posted by missscarlet

oh sucksErmmwell, then i don't really have an idea! whatever the people will figure something outWink
we can just sit back and enjoy..heheh

The sting operation seems totally awesome. Looking forward 2 it

2cute4u_22

angel_juhi04

IF-Rockerz

angel_juhi04

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 1:56am | IP Logged
kiya needs inspirational advice n support 4m women like naina n may be even piddhi's mom...at home , she is ill-treated by her own mom n at school, she is shown wrong way by banga who is using her by encouraging in wateva wrong she do for his own benefits princi n jj sud atleast understand kiya is like dis just cuz of her mom as princi saw in d meeting n jj at her home...so my ?s are-
1. wat problem kiya's mom is hvng wid jj n y she told kiya to stay away 4m him eventhough he is an ex-student n like der teacher?

2. does people like banga relly exists in schools or any other educational places?

Edited by angel_juhi04 - 30 August 2012 at 12:04pm

2cute4u_22

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.