Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
I am surprised no one made a topic on this.JJ & Piddi are awesome, together they simply ROCKED the screen.Loved the James Bond way in which they were talking about the "sting operation"ROFLBut my favourite part was definitely when JJ mentioned Bobby and Piddi sharmaofied.Looks like even JJ has caught on this pyaar ki dastaanLOLI am so looking forward to more scenes of them.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

nehapachori-Fortune-Anikz003Ashley007rni_buddysups2222JiyaRe...taniya_dostiir07c-Stardust-basket_101-bornalee-..-Ayesshhaa-..HavviiFieryLioness

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "JJ & Piddi:Solid Chemistry" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Stardust-

IF-Rockerz

-Stardust-

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Haha piddi's expressions are awesome when someone mentions bobby. Yeah, they have rocking chemistry. Looking 4ward to the sting operation.

Edited by missscarlet - 29 August 2012 at 11:54pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rni_buddyr07c..DamonCrazy..

rni_buddy

rni_buddy

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
tat part was really hilarious. i really loved teir bonding. wanna c mre of tem together.

r07c

IF-Dazzler

r07c

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DamonCrazy_D3

I am surprised no one made a topic on this.JJ & Piddi are awesome, together they simply ROCKED the screen.Loved the James Bond way in which they were talking about the "sting operation"ROFLBut my favourite part was definitely when JJ mentioned Bobby and Piddi sharmaofied.Looks like even JJ has caught on this pyaar ki dastaanLOLI am so looking forward to more scenes of them.
I loved their chemistry LOL Chota Junglee meets Bada Junglee

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Imagine what is gonna happen when Piddi comes to know that JJ is his hero!!!!

MaaNeeTLuV

IF-Stunnerz

MaaNeeTLuV

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Hehe so true I luv piddi's stupid n funny simle!!!!I lov u jj for de first tym!!!!

-Ocean.eyes-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ocean.eyes-

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 2:11am | IP Logged
totally loved piddi's part y'day..

ChocoChudail

IF-Sizzlerz

ChocoChudail

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 2:49am | IP Logged
I agree yaar.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.