Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

India-Forums

   

Windows 8 : Do you like it or not? (Page 6)

Poll Question: What do you feel about Windows 8?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
3 [15.79%]
0 [0.00%]
6 [31.58%]
3 [15.79%]
6 [31.58%]
1 [5.26%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Freethinker112 IF-Sizzlerz
Freethinker112
Freethinker112

Joined: 16 May 2012
Posts: 13813

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by be-happy-always


That's right...different languages are comfortable to use on different systems...
like I liked python on windows but C, C++, n even more programming related to embedded systems is good on Linux!

Yeah, it's all about preference.


Originally posted by be-happy-always

nice topic!

Not many are replying though. Unhappy
Lumos IF-Rockerz
Lumos
Lumos

Joined: 20 March 2011
Posts: 9407

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 2:18am | IP Logged
#Hey thanks for the explanation about docking!
#Also its wonderful to carry a portable installed windows along on a usb drive!
#yup my processor is a problem.
Freethinker112 IF-Sizzlerz
Freethinker112
Freethinker112

Joined: 16 May 2012
Posts: 13813

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -varun-

#Hey thanks for the explanation about docking!
#Also its wonderful to carry a portable installed windows along on a usb drive!
#yup my processor is a problem.

You are welcome! Smile

Yes, it is a very welcome addition for enterprise users.

Yes, you gotta update that, man! Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lumos

--arti-- Goldie
--arti--
--arti--

Kasturi, RKS Banner Contest Winner
Joined: 20 June 2008
Posts: 1670

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Haven't tried it yet, but I want to get Windows 8. I pre-ordered the Leap and I'm so excited for it to arrive, and I think you need Windows 8 for it.
Freethinker112 IF-Sizzlerz
Freethinker112
Freethinker112

Joined: 16 May 2012
Posts: 13813

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --arti--

Haven't tried it yet, but I want to get Windows 8. I pre-ordered the Leap and I'm so excited for it to arrive, and I think you need Windows 8 for it.

I don't think you will need Windows 8 for it. It should work with other versions. But yes, do try Windows 8. 
--arti-- Goldie
--arti--
--arti--

Kasturi, RKS Banner Contest Winner
Joined: 20 June 2008
Posts: 1670

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 8:41am | IP Logged
It's not that it's not compatible with Windows 7, but I think it's better to use it with Windows 8. Not sure where I read that, maybe one of the Leap reviews.

I'm a bit nervous though, because I haven't gotten this excited about a product in a long time, and I'm worried that it will not live up to the expectations. I see this thing has basicalling changing my life, especially for graphic design. Not to mention a major health benefit, if I can give mousing a miss.
be-happy-always Goldie
be-happy-always
be-happy-always

Joined: 15 January 2011
Posts: 1818

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Freethinker112


Originally posted by be-happy-always

nice topic!

Not many are replying though. Unhappy


 I don't think everyone shares interest in Computers...
may be that's why...
Freethinker112 IF-Sizzlerz
Freethinker112
Freethinker112

Joined: 16 May 2012
Posts: 13813

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --arti--

It's not that it's not compatible with Windows 7, but I think it's better to use it with Windows 8. Not sure where I read that, maybe one of the Leap reviews.

I'm a bit nervous though, because I haven't gotten this excited about a product in a long time, and I'm worried that it will not live up to the expectations. I see this thing has basicalling changing my life, especially for graphic design. Not to mention a major health benefit, if I can give mousing a miss.

Well, that's because Windows 8 has much more gestures support due to the Modern UI.

The way it is described, it might be good but let's see if they can actually replace mouse and keyboard in term of usability and ease.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Windows 7 Vs Vista Vs XP : Which is the best ??

2 3

Author: WillSmith456   Replies: 17   Views: 789

WillSmith456 17 789 28 October 2009 at 2:42pm by rogna

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Debate Mansion Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index