Dill Mill Gaye

||The unmatchable - Agent KJ||<3 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

vaishali-AR

IF-Rockerz

vaishali-AR

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gorgeousKJ

Thanx fr sharing the videos Big smile  never seen them before.  ahh JSG i m very excited fr her movie. Nice to see her in a comedy movie fr a change  not tht i am complaining abt her emotional scenes but I see her so happy to do this tht I feel happy fr her Embarrassed  Shes the most down to earth person & so sweet innocent smile she has. Heart 
Ksg is too hottt in tht tapori style ...dnt know how cum I missed this one...this seems to be long bck .
I miss kajen. hope they  cum together agin .miss them so much. hope god listens to our prayers jst like HE has done till now Big smile

So true ! she's one celebrity I can relate with..she appears like such a girl next door ! I love the hand gestures she does..hehehehe she's adorable..and the way she says in the end ''thanks no problem'' Embarrassed love herrr <3 and KSG better come backkk onscreen..Im tired of waiting for these2 !Ouch

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||The unmatchable - Agent KJ||<3 (Page 3)" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_Vikram_

_Vikram_

Posted: 01 September 2012 at 12:06am | IP Logged
superlike the videos <3
thnks fr sharing : )

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vaishali-AR

Ayesha87

Goldie

Ayesha87

Posted: 02 September 2012 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Thanks so much Vaishu for such a beautiful post HugBig smile
I don't come much on IF..so didn't see this post before...but got to say u have done awesome job sweetest..each word is so perfect & beautiful Embarrassed

The videos are beyond love..too good Tongue

Edited by Ayesha87 - 02 September 2012 at 1:00am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vaishali-AR

Post Reply New Post

Go to top