Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

India-Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Kripa - The Ping-Pong Ball of KYPH! (Page 2)

rano Senior Member
rano
rano

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Sugar bun...you make me smileLOLLOLLOL...lovely future prediction...aur yeh sab hone ke baad, there will be a 20 year leap, aur Kripa-Angad-Prithvi ko 20 saal ke bachche honge, but they will not age one bit... aur sab yeh bhul jayenge ki Angad Kripa singers the. Incidentally, main ne in dono ko ek bar bhi riyaz karte hue nahin dekha...probably pop Ekta's magic pill and sing and sound like Lata Mangeshkar and Mohd.Rafi, in the originalTongue.

Mysterygirl_me IF-Rockerz
Mysterygirl_me
Mysterygirl_me

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 4:51am | IP Logged
hey guys chill kripa is not that bad i mean she is the same girl atleast for me i dun know why r u guys so much against her i luv her she's so bubbly cute and sweet and i dun think that she has lost the charm of her character afterall neha bamb is new and it will take time for her to become a perfect actress and u should point those people who write the script because they wrote that kripa will go and say bad words to angad it was not the fault of sweet neha and i guess this thing happens with most of the stars infact she is doing way better then a newcomer her acting in the outhouse where she tells angad about her love was so touching and really made me cry she is a good actress and will improve also it's not her mistake and neha rox she looked like a doll at her concert with angad and yesterday as well in that black dress but yes mumbai ki hawa toh lag gaye hai lekin woh cute kripa abhi bhi kahin ghum nahi hoyee...!!!

Edited by Mysterygirl_me - 05 May 2005 at 4:52am
kool*kariya* Goldie
kool*kariya*
kool*kariya*

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 11:07am | IP Logged

hi guys chill.............i dont understand y u guys have to always pin point things at kirpa................well even angad gets all angry at her and every thing but u guys never pick that out............well i think the reason behind kirpa's reaction was that she is as egoistic as angad and doesnt like kneeling infront of any one.......well no 1 does........guys to try looking at situtions positively

and sugar bun ur prediction make me laugh LOL....who knows....any thing is possible in ekta's serial

kariya!

saarahkhann IF-Dazzler
saarahkhann
saarahkhann

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 11:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mysterygirl_me

hey guys chill kripa is not that bad i mean she is the same girl atleast for me i dun know why r u guys so much against her i luv her she's so bubbly cute and sweet and i dun think that she has lost the charm of her character afterall neha bamb is new and it will take time for her to become a perfect actress and u should point those people who write the script because they wrote that kripa will go and say bad words to angad it was not the fault of sweet neha and i guess this thing happens with most of the stars infact she is doing way better then a newcomer her acting in the outhouse where she tells angad about her love was so touching and really made me cry she is a good actress and will improve also it's not her mistake and neha rox she looked like a doll at her concert with angad and yesterday as well in that black dress but yes mumbai ki hawa toh lag gaye hai lekin woh cute kripa abhi bhi kahin ghum nahi hoyee...!!!

i agree with every word Mysterygirl_me wrote

alwayzzangelic Senior Member
alwayzzangelic
alwayzzangelic

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Chilly, I'm at a lost of words. WOW, u seem to be surprising us everyday. Getting to the point. you are definately right in saying she is ill-mannered. y can't she mind her own business. SHe talks so much to Angad, ur this and that. What happened when Anita was badmouthing her, y did she need Misthi's help then. Couldn't she have opened her own mouth that is used to saying bad things then. She shud be used to it by now. If she is so much as to show an attitude, why did she go to the party to begin with. Perhaps, she doesn't have the word 'NO' in her dictionary yet.  She loves irritating poor Angad for no reason. Definately ill-mannered. She doens't have the guts to bend down and say as much as a sorry to Angad. But she can scream and bad mouth him non-stop. Angry
punjabiprincess Senior Member
punjabiprincess
punjabiprincess

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
I kinda agree with you chilly, but Angad also gets mad at her everytime. I mean maybe he should be nice to her for once.Wink

Go to top