Avatar & Signatures Shop

   

:|DD's Creative Hub|: NEW Update!! {K/S & Arth 2 P.71} (Page 31)

Post Reply New Post

Page 31 of 73

-De.De-

IF-Sizzlerz

-De.De-

Joined: 27 June 2005

Posts: 14489

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KS_Shreya

Ika are you planning on leaving IF?

Lovely update!!! Hug


Thank you hun..Hug
It's certainly not out of question! See, I've been unactive for long enough due to busy schedule and other priorities. I am not sure yet about the changes in my schedule in coming months but whatever it is, I doubt I'd be active on I-F. I'll be active in my other spots but not I-F. Also there was something holding me back here, I was kind of waiting for it, it seems my wait is coming to an end and it's time... to let it go. But as I said... might be last update here. It's also because I've offically left CID, so my most of updates are on my other shows and not CID. So I mean if I'd come here to update it'd be WITHOUT CID which I doubt you guys would want to see. I mean currently I've tons of new VMs I did but didn't post here because none of it was on CID. But I am not sure, maybe when I get loads of stuff ready I might come and update again; depends if you guys want updates from me without CID. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KhotaSikaShreya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ":|DD's Creative Hub|: NEW Update!! {K/S & Arth 2 P.71} (Page 31)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-De.De-

IF-Sizzlerz

-De.De-

Joined: 27 June 2005

Posts: 14489

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gadhadada


IQRA these are ufff.Day Dreaming.. kya kahun... bus samjhoEmbarrassedEmbarrassed... I have No Words to Praise UR Precious  and Outclass Creative Work...Clap
Thank You so much...Hug


Thank you SO much GD for your appreciation. Hug Thank you... Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gadhadada

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Joined: 30 November 2010

Posts: 126089

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -De.De-

Originally posted by KS_Shreya

Ika are you planning on leaving IF?

Lovely update!!! Hug

Thank you hun..Hug
It's certainly not out of question! See, I've been unactive for long enough due to busy schedule and other priorities. I am not sure yet about the changes in my schedule in coming months but whatever it is, I doubt I'd be active on I-F. I'll be active in my other spots but not I-F. Also there was something holding me back here, I was kind of waiting for it, it seems my wait is coming to an end and it's time... to let it go. But as I said... might be last update here. It's also because I've offically left CID, so my most of updates are on my other shows and not CID. So I mean if I'd come here to update it'd be WITHOUT CID which I doubt you guys would want to see. I mean currently I've tons of new VMs I did but didn't post here because none of it was on CID. But I am not sure, maybe when I get loads of stuff ready I might come and update again; depends if you guys want updates from me without CID. Embarrassed



I would love to see anything made by you! Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gadhadada-De.De-

-De.De-

IF-Sizzlerz

-De.De-

Joined: 27 June 2005

Posts: 14489

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KS_Shreya


I would love to see anything made by you! Hug


Awww... *heart melts*
LET ME LOVE YOU FOR THIS!!


KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Joined: 30 November 2010

Posts: 126089

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -De.De-

Originally posted by KS_Shreya


I would love to see anything made by you! Hug


Awww... *heart melts*
LET ME LOVE YOU FOR THIS!!




Aww so sweet...hug received! Hug

-De.De-

IF-Sizzlerz

-De.De-

Joined: 27 June 2005

Posts: 14489

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KS_Shreya

Aww so sweet...hug received! Hug


Then I will try my best to keep posting once in a while even if it's doesn't have CID updates.Embarrassed


Edited by -De.De- - 10 February 2013 at 3:59pm

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Joined: 30 November 2010

Posts: 126089

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -De.De-

Originally posted by KS_Shreya

Aww so sweet...hug received! Hug

Then I will try my best to keep posting once in a while even if it's doesn't have CID updates.Embarrassed


Yep do! Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-De.De-

mano86

IF-Rockerz

mano86

Joined: 04 September 2012

Posts: 5339

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
@De.De

wonderful update once again Clap

what to say abt
Salman's Creation

Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gadhadada

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
AVIEBP creative GAL.

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Prasai 57 1104 17 July 2014 at 12:51am
By abi_niki
||Creative Arena#2||*O* rajeev/Sidharth/SOTY/PaRud/Priyo/KTH/HTP pg137

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 141 142

Amor. 1129 26501 17 May 2014 at 11:16am
By darshika121
Sumaya's creative garden.... Sumu4JayD 3 154 15 December 2013 at 1:48am
By Sumu4JayD
Dee & Gunj's Creative fantasies!(updt 6/10)

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Dee_J 69 2228 10 December 2013 at 2:17am
By ...Ashley
*~||Surjiya Creative Corner ||~*SR/bolloywood-pg4

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Vanshi_Dravid 72 1116 14 July 2013 at 1:24am
By II.Samrata.II

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Avatar & Signatures Shop Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.