Posted: 11 years ago
Ika are you planning on leaving IF?

Lovely update!!! πŸ€—
gadhadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -De.De-

Hey guys...
I logged in after ages!! So thought to give you all a small, quick update. Don't know if I'll carry on or not as I've officially quit CID but will try and post something whenever I ab able to log back in here. Might by my last update here on I-F, might not, depends.😳 I'm SO sorry Munna for such a delay but I hope you accept it now.😳

I just saw this picture today so ended up with this, I know it's horrible; picture quality wasn't good.

For Munna

Sketch done by Me.

Enjoy!!!❀️

IQRA these are ufff... kya kahun... bus samjho😳😳... I have No Words to Praise UR Precious  and Outclass Creative Work...πŸ‘
Thank You so much...πŸ€—
-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: KS_Shreya

Ika are you planning on leaving IF?

Lovely update!!! πŸ€—

Thank you hun..πŸ€—
It's certainly not out of question! See, I've been unactive for long enough due to busy schedule and other priorities. I am not sure yet about the changes in my schedule in coming months but whatever it is, I doubt I'd be active on I-F. I'll be active in my other spots but not I-F. Also there was something holding me back here, I was kind of waiting for it, it seems my wait is coming to an end and it's time... to let it go. But as I said... might be last update here. It's also because I've offically left CID, so my most of updates are on my other shows and not CID. So I mean if I'd come here to update it'd be WITHOUT CID which I doubt you guys would want to see. I mean currently I've tons of new VMs I did but didn't post here because none of it was on CID. But I am not sure, maybe when I get loads of stuff ready I might come and update again; depends if you guys want updates from me without CID. πŸ˜³

-De.De- thumbnail
Originally posted by: gadhadada

IQRA these are ufff... kya kahun... bus samjho😳😳... I have No Words to Praise UR Precious  and Outclass Creative Work...πŸ‘
Thank You so much...πŸ€—

Thank you SO much GD for your appreciation. πŸ€— Thank you... ❀️

Minionite thumbnail

Thank you hun..πŸ€—
It's certainly not out of question! See, I've been unactive for long enough due to busy schedule and other priorities. I am not sure yet about the changes in my schedule in coming months but whatever it is, I doubt I'd be active on I-F. I'll be active in my other spots but not I-F. Also there was something holding me back here, I was kind of waiting for it, it seems my wait is coming to an end and it's time... to let it go. But as I said... might be last update here. It's also because I've offically left CID, so my most of updates are on my other shows and not CID. So I mean if I'd come here to update it'd be WITHOUT CID which I doubt you guys would want to see. I mean currently I've tons of new VMs I did but didn't post here because none of it was on CID. But I am not sure, maybe when I get loads of stuff ready I might come and update again; depends if you guys want updates from me without CID. πŸ˜³

I would love to see anything made by you! πŸ€—
-De.De- thumbnail

I would love to see anything made by you! πŸ€—

Awww... *heart melts*
LET ME LOVE YOU FOR THIS!!

Minionite thumbnail

Awww... *heart melts*
LET ME LOVE YOU FOR THIS!!

Aww so sweet...hug received! πŸ€—
-De.De- thumbnail

Aww so sweet...hug received! πŸ€—

Then I will try my best to keep posting once in a while even if it's doesn't have CID updates.😳
Edited by -De.De- - 11 years ago